Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student (38477 Views)

Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / Kingsley Ikhuoria Cookey & Mariam Tosin Sanni Break Academic Records In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student by obyikye(f): 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
Her CGP was expressive and she received a standing ovation. I was there live and direct.
Re: Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student by Moblord(m): 11:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
H2Ossss:

Now thats a university... 32 first class in four years... not some yeye schools with 100+ first class in a single set..... dont wanna call namess
Like seriously, they will be bragging that there school is the best but if they go to schools lyk ATBU they wil hardly breath. Some may not even survice their first semester
Re: Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
Moblord:
Management courses are not that arts. Courses like Accounting, Banking and finance, Infotech, business management cant be compared with English
noted
Re: Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student by Davidoff1759(m): 1:27am On Jan 26, 2016
It not a fluke she is the best graduating student during my set and also in the combine graduating sets,she is such a goal getter and one that pays attention to every single details.proud to have shared same classroom with her. Goodluck mariam Abbas #ABDULMUMINA as he is fondly called my me!
Re: Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student by Gerrard59(m): 3:17pm On May 26, 2016
Moblord:
Like seriously, they will be bragging that there school is the best but if they go to schools lyk ATBU they wil hardly breath. Some may not even [/b]survice[b] their first semester

So a school reputation and standard is judged by the number of First Class students she graduates? The lesser the number, the better? Which village are you from?

Survive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

POST-UTME Screening Exercise: The University Of Abuja Model / 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands / BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.