Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers (5525 Views)

Trusted And Secure / Genuine Paypal Funds Sellers Needed Urgently.. / Genuine Paypal Funds For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by Nsonaso(m): 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
meetmal03:
Hi all,
Please avoid this guy
Ebubechukwu Calistus
Dikemike2014@gmail.com
‪+234 803 193 6051‬
Obviously a scammer as he couldnt verify a code I sent to that same email since he said it was his.
Instead he started calling me a scammer that i want to divert his money.
noted Bro
Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by legalwealth(m): 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
twosquare:
Do legalwealth buy Paypal funds apart from selling?

Yes! I cautiously buy as well.
Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by twosquare(m): 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
legalwealth:

Yes! I cautiously buy as well.
Alright, Thanks.
Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by splendinho(m): 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
$900 available
Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by solid3(m): 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
I need a Paypal seller in Abuja. Please indicate.
Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by Chibenze(m): 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
legalwealth:

My thread where you can buy PayPal fund is https://www.nairaland.com/1942925/where-buy-legit-paypal-fund

so you have time to post here but no time to pick ur calls or reply the mail you ask me to send angry angry angry
Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by legalwealth(m): 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
Chibenze:

so you have time to post here but no time to pick ur calls or reply the mail you ask me to send angry angry angry

Must you talk in such a somewhat rude manner to pass your messge?

Your calls were picked but network was bad and you didn't send any mail to info@ijamsolution.com please.

Did you?
Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by Chibenze(m): 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
legalwealth:

Must you talk in such a somewhat rude manner to pass your messge?

Your calls were picked but network was bad and you didn't send any mail to info@ijamsolution.com please.

Did you?

i did sent you a mail i got no respond, i even text u abt my sent mail.

sorry abt being rude.

this is the only way i can to reach.
Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by puskin: 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
Is this thread really necessary??

You want to generate biz for certain individuals while leaving some others out.

Who made the OP the independent verifier of genuine PayPal or e-currency sellers on NL.

You want to generate bad blood amongst certain group of sellers abi.

However genuine or noble your intentions are of enlightening the public about genuine e-currency sellers, the truth is.....a good seller can turn to scam and a scam can also turn a new leaf. If in doubt, go to the auto section........so many cases of good auto dealers turning rogue abound there.

In the light of these, I cannot allow this thread to continue.

.......and in the light of recent events of PayPal scams on this section, any thread opened for the sole purpose of selling PayPal or trying to make payment for someone via PayPal will henceforth not be tolerated.

2 Likes

(1) (2)

We Sell Dry Cat Fish / How can I get land For Piggery Farm In Lagos Or Ogun State? / Building A Nigerian Auction Site A.k.a. Nigerian Ebay Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.