Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Jackson Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jackson Dead (1741 Views)

Jermaine Jackson Visits Bola Tinubu / Jesse Jackson Commends Jonathan’s Transparency / Jesse Jackson Backs Amnesty For Boko-Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jackson Dead by Litmus: 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2009
Michael Jackson is dead
Re: Jackson Dead by ElRazur: 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2009
Unconfirmed. He was reported as been taken to hospital. smiley

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8119951.stm
Re: Jackson Dead by Litmus: 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2009
Just announced dead
Re: Jackson Dead by ElRazur: 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2009
Source at least.
Re: Jackson Dead by ElRazur: 10:55pm On Jun 25, 2009
Re: Jackson Dead by ElRazur: 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2009
Still been reported as unconfirmed.
Re: Jackson Dead by buffead(f): 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2009
dis shouldnt be true oooooo omggggg he his supposed to hve a show down here in uk
Re: Jackson Dead by bindex(m): 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2009
Re: Jackson Dead by philip0906(m): 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2009
well let me not talk yet.cos it's not yet confirmed.  shocked shocked
Re: Jackson Dead by ElRazur: 11:16pm On Jun 25, 2009
Los Angeles times reporting that he is in a coma.
Re: Jackson Dead by Litmus: 11:17pm On Jun 25, 2009
ElRazur
Source at least. Huh

Sorry Elrazur

Some reputed site called TMZ
Re: Jackson Dead by presido1: 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2009
Conflicting reports all the same condition critical
Re: Jackson Dead by ElRazur: 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2009
LA times confirmed he is dead.

EDIT

I mean, LA Times are reporting that he is dead. Not a confirmation.
Re: Jackson Dead by bindex(m): 11:45pm On Jun 25, 2009
I think he is dead.
Re: Jackson Dead by OneNaija(m): 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2009
I pray Not. God Save Him just for me.
Re: Jackson Dead by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:50pm On Jun 25, 2009
Wetin concern this thread with politics
Re: Jackson Dead by ElRazur: 11:57pm On Jun 25, 2009
OneNaija:

I pray Not. God Save Him just for me.

He is confirmed as dead am afraid.
Re: Jackson Dead by Abuzola(m): 12:31am On Jun 26, 2009
Are u sure @poster ? if he isn't dead get ready to be sue for improper misinformation
Re: Jackson Dead by KnowAll(m): 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2009
why he was not proud of the beautiful black skin our lord gave him I dont understand. He makes us black to start feeling inferior, how many whites have you seen want to turn black and actually started doing plastic surgery to make it a reality. I must give it to him that his music was good but that is as far as it goes, I think a lot of blacks all over the world will be slightly releived. The guy was an anomaly and an embarassment to blacks.
Re: Jackson Dead by Fhemmmy: 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2009
I am still shocked.
I just pray his soul rest in peace.
This is one guy that never had a childhood, wanna leave childhood at age of over 40 and yet people wont leave him alone.
One lonely rich man. cry sad angry
Re: Jackson Dead by ezeagu(m): 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2009
KnowAll:

why he was not proud of the beautiful black skin our lord gave him I dont understand. He makes us black to start feeling inferior,  how many whites have you seen want to turn black and actually started doing plastic surgery to make it a reality. I must give it to him that his music was good but that is as far as it goes, I think a lot of blacks all over the world will be slightly releived.  The guy was an anomaly and an embarassment to blacks.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . even when he's dead, people can't leave the man alone. . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Jackson Dead by KnowAll(m): 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2009
even when he's dead, people can't leave the man alone.

at least we will be listening to his old music and what we will see is a more darker MJ, That white ghostly thing with a broken nose that he has turned himself into of recent will not be steering at us anymore.
Re: Jackson Dead by biola44: 1:49pm On Jun 26, 2009
r.i.p.p.
Re: Jackson Dead by Fhemmmy: 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2009
KnowAll:

even when he's dead, people can't leave the man alone.

at least we will be listening to his old music and what we will see is a more darker MJ, That white ghostly thing with a broken nose that he has turned himself into of recent will not be steering at us anymore.

That aint nice.
Re: Jackson Dead by kkbash77: 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2009
hey man! MJ is dead but his work lives on. It's not how long we live but how our live tourches other people's live. MJ music is there for us to see and hear even though the man is dead, his music lives on. what else we need booo! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cool cool cool
Re: Jackson Dead by Kobojunkie: 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2009
I think this man was a tortured soul. May his soul rest in peace and I do hope the world shows their respect and maybe learn from his mistakes.
Re: Jackson Dead by kkbash77: 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2009
why he was not proud of the beautiful black skin our lord gave him I dont understand. He makes us black to start feeling inferior,  how many whites have you seen want to turn black and actually started doing plastic surgery to make it a reality. I must give his music was good but that is as far as it goes, I think a lot of blacks all over the world will be slightly releived.  The guy was an anomaly and an embarassment to blacks.

The man is finally saved from people like you. To err is man but to God is devine. MJ afterall is man like you. He'd made the mistake, Let us wish him a resting place in the hereafter lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Jackson Dead by vanitty: 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2009
KnowAll:

why he was not proud of the beautiful black skin our lord gave him I dont understand. He makes us black to start feeling inferior, how many whites have you seen want to turn black and actually started doing plastic surgery to make it a reality. I must give it to him that his music was good but that is as far as it goes, I think a lot of blacks all over the world will be slightly releived. The guy was an anomaly and an embarassment to blacks.

I wish people wll speak for themselves. I am black and he sure wasn't an embarassment to me.
Re: Jackson Dead by kosovo(m): 3:17am On Jun 27, 2009
I will miss him so dearly, Religion couldn't unite us, politics couldn't unite us, games couldn't unite us, but one man, POP LEGEND MICHEAL JACKSON did with his music, he is the ONLY, the FIRST and the LAST.
your reward is in heaven, i am really happy he lasted this long, seeing how americans wanted him down, series of court cases swept him off, and it so painfull and pathetic that in that part of the world, people just sue to make money out of great men.
M.J may your sweet and gentle sould rest in perfect peace.
june 26th, WORLD MICHEAL JACSKON'S DAY. the day the entire WORLD STOOD STILL
Re: Jackson Dead by kosovo(m): 3:48am On Jun 27, 2009
why he was not proud of the beautiful black skin our lord gave him I dont understand. He makes us black to start feeling inferior,  how many whites have you seen want to turn black and actually started doing plastic surgery to make it a reality. I must give his music was good but that is as far as it goes, I think a lot of blacks all over the world will be slightly releived.  The guy was an anomaly and an embarassment to blacks.

The man is finally saved from people like you. To err is man but to God is devine. MJ afterall is man like you. He'd made the mistake, Let us wish him a resting place in the hereafter
you have no idea of anything,
Jackson was a great dancer
a great singer
a great writer
a great father
a great business man
a great philatrophist
a great icon
a great king
a great leader
oh m speechless,
  though i never met him, never seen him, but i still feel his presence, he music lives for ever, is the greatest, a MUSICAL GOD!
  i remember when i woke up and heard of his death, my cup of tea fell from my hands, i had always wanted to see his comeback tour,

check out amazon, top selling songs, it's all MICHEAL JACKSON, form 1 to 10. sold 100 million copies of trailers and 750 million copies of his entire work, it's so sad that he died of heart attack, but seen that he was indebted to a tune of $500 million, who wouldn't have had an heart attack?
  Humanity is wicked, MJ LOVE for children and the sick was palpabe, but his good was turned against him, after spending millions on 19 law cases- including inFAMOUS child molestation, MJ was the most respected musicans, he was never accused of DRUG Abuse, he dressed normally, he did everything perfectly, when i was jackoson on O2 arena about two week ago, he was enegrized, strong and ready,  but, but Death spoilt every thing.
MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE. and may GOD accept him in his kingdom, GOD would have mercy on who he would have mercy on and he ways is never our way.
Re: Jackson Dead by tymoti(m): 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2009
mj was misunderstood,
yet the world stopped briefly though when he died

I would miss him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aliero To Reintroduce Okada In Abuja / Bombs Hit Bayelsa Political Rally / Kidnapping Originated From Anambra -–youth Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.