Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest (27182 Views)

Peter Okoye Imitating Michael Jackson At 14 (Pictures) / Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by rasputinn(m): 1:05am On Jun 26, 2009
Hope he made peace with God before his death,I doubt that though as it was a sudden death,any lessons there
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by seguun(m): 1:06am On Jun 26, 2009
so sad !!
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by obinna5000(m): 1:06am On Jun 26, 2009
TMZ were relentless cynics of MJ's life and image.  undecided
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by bawomolo(m): 1:06am On Jun 26, 2009
TheSeeker:

Talking about molestation, R.Kelly did as well as AKON. Stop the crucifixion of this guy. Some of you are worse than MJ.

You won't be saying stop the crucifixion if you were one of the families affected.  every man has his/her flaws.  Lets say the truth rather than deify him like platinumk (sp
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by savanaha: 1:07am On Jun 26, 2009
girl22:

@savannah

a guy i talked to when i was also lied. he said that i would have let him and his friend have sex with me if no one was on the bus. by the way me and him never sex and i never let his friend come near me.

But my point is now that you have gone through something like this, you will never put yourself in a situation where even if somone is lying about something like that it appear true, All am saying is he paid of the first set of people and then got himself in trouble again.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Sauron1: 1:08am On Jun 26, 2009
TheSeeker:

Talking about molestation, R.Kelly did as well as AKON. Stop the crucifixion of this guy. Some of you are worse than MJ.

Don't mind these hypocrites.
Majority of em have molested kids in Naija o but it's very easy for them to come online and discuss someone else on the day he died.
It's fuckery.

bawomolo:

so why did he settle the first case out of court?  you also forgot the  black child actor he checked into an hotel room under a fake name (this without the mums permission).

Michael jackson's personal life leaves much to be desired.  To be honest, he would be that creepy neighbor we hide from if he couldn't sing his ass off.

This cannot stand in court as an evidence.
If the parents of the kids involved are responsible, their kids shouldn't love being in MJ's ranch than their own houses.
Michael liked to be around kids, that doesn't make him a Paedo.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by luck007(m): 1:09am On Jun 26, 2009
Sad news today, my uncle just pass away e name na Michael Jackson
R.I.P to the greatest, Da King of POP.
MJ we will be missing you cry cry cry
Bucket don full of my tears cry cry cry

We Miss you
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by TheSeeker(m): 1:10am On Jun 26, 2009
~Sauron~:

Don't mind these hypocrites.
Majority of em have molested kids in Naija o but it's very easy for them to come online and discuss someone else on the day he died.
It's fuckery.

This cannot stand in court as an evidence.
If the parents of the kids involved are responsible, their kids shouldn't love being in MJ's ranch than their own houses.

I finally found someone who agrees with me. How else do you explain a 25 year old sleeping with 12 year old? Molestation. All of them are guilty as I well charge them to come and defend their acts.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by savanaha: 1:10am On Jun 26, 2009
FL Gators:

Yea, and when was the last time he made a music video that left much to be desired?

His career died before he did. Once again, R.I.P. But would have been better if his money helped Students  embarassed embarassed embarassed

What year are you? Are you in college? If so what are you studying cause there are loads of stuff out there and ways to go to legit school for free. There are scores of scholarships, grants, fellowships and ways to go to school with little or no loans.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by bawomolo(m): 1:11am On Jun 26, 2009

who has unrelated kids in their bedrooms?  

of course kids would like a ranch that looks like an amusement park.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by seguun(m): 1:12am On Jun 26, 2009
rasputinn:

Hope he made peace with God before his death,I doubt that though as it was a sudden death,any lessons there
pls. do you know which religion he belongs to ?
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by TOPE20001(f): 1:13am On Jun 26, 2009
seguun:

lol. . . i wonder grin
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by SamMilla1(m): 1:14am On Jun 26, 2009
my best of all,  the god of pops,  today is a sad  day
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by bawomolo(m): 1:14am On Jun 26, 2009
MJ died a jehovah witness. he was religious like his mum
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by savanaha: 1:14am On Jun 26, 2009
HAhAhahah! Born a poor black boy and die a rich white woman! HAHAHAHA that mean!
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Sauron1: 1:15am On Jun 26, 2009
bawomolo:

who has unrelated kids in their bedrooms?  
of course kids would like a ranch that looks like an amusement park.  

They should tell their struggling parents to secure bank loans and build amusement parks!!!
MJ was there to be taken advantage of and many poverty-stricken Americans used that advantage by deliberately sending their kids to the ranch.
They brain-wash the kids and make em say Michael touched em.

TheSeeker:

I finally found someone who agrees with me. How else do you explain a 25 year old sleeping with 12 year old? Molestation. All of them are guilty as I well charge them to come and defend their acts.

If the laws that apply in the Western countries apply in Naija, 99% of Nigerians would be in Prison.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by girl22(f): 1:15am On Jun 26, 2009
i meant to say i guy i dated when i was 14 added to the dude because he was mad because i did not let him get what he wanted and said i was going to let him have sex with me and his friend. in addition to the tge guy with tape.

it was like a scorned ex thing going on.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by NINETOFIVE(m): 1:16am On Jun 26, 2009
May his soul rest in perfect peace, is quite unfortunate.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by ijawgirl: 1:16am On Jun 26, 2009
oh no, can't believe it cry
Best pop male artist of all time died on 25th of june 2009
M.J won't be forgotten, never will be forgotten
May he find in death what he couldn't find in life, Peace sad
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by girl22(f): 1:17am On Jun 26, 2009
@ the child star was gary coleman. he said the molestation was not true. he was still friends with michael.

but i agree with savannah he put himself in those situations.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 26, 2009
savanaha:

What year are you? Are you in college? If so what are you studying cause there are loads of stuff out there and ways to go to legit school for free. There are scores of scholarships, grants, fellowships and ways to go to school with little or no loans.
3rd year. [s]I got some money but they're reducing it b/c of some BS abt my parents Income increasing.[/s]
But God is good sha, I.mma have to take out some loans.

Na ppl like Chiogo I dey fear for.  embarassed tongue
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by alalipopp(f): 1:17am On Jun 26, 2009
cry cry cry Omg, The King of Pop himself gone, we not talking bout USHER OR JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE or CHRIS BROWN, we talking bout MMICHEAL JACKSON, sad sad day in music industry
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by benlay(m): 1:18am On Jun 26, 2009
the Legend is gone, it happened on my birthday, i wish he could still live more but we don't have the power over death.
MJ lives on.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by init4dmoni(m): 1:18am On Jun 26, 2009
the world is a little bit safer for all young boys out there
don't know why but i still fill sadhey! wait a minute! he was 50, that's 3yrs more than the "official" life expectancy of the avg nigerian
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 26, 2009
Just a few days ago, some peeps in Music were busic arguing abt the besst rappers and shaking their bum to hip hop.
Now dem they cry for MJ.
Funny. undecided
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:19am On Jun 26, 2009
Make una leave the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is dead let him die in Peace!!!!!!!!!!

Bloody HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because his sin was made public does not make you a better person.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by bawomolo(m): 1:19am On Jun 26, 2009
FL Gators:

3rd year. [s]I got some money but they're reducing it b/c of some BS abt my parents Income increasing.[/s]
But God is good sha, I.mma have to take out some loans.

Na ppl like Chiogo I dey fear for.  embarassed tongue

chiogo is a geek, i bet she got some scholarship money for days.  word on the NL streets is that she has a trust fund too.

@ the child star was gary coleman. he said the molestation was not true. he was still friends with michael.

it wasn't gary coleman, it was another actor that was in commercials.  the checking into hotel rumor was confirmed by him and his mum.  Anyone who would allow their child to get an hotel room with another grown ass man is sick.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 26, 2009
Vanity upon Vanity, all is equal to V. . .
Just confirmed the gaddamn nus. Suck!! Guess i'll be awake all thru 2nite as to payin him due tribute.
R.I.P M.J.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by bawomolo(m): 1:21am On Jun 26, 2009
NaJa HaJe:

Make una leave the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is dead let him die in Peace!!!!!!!!!!

Bloody HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because his sin was made public does not make you a better person.

guys like you were rejoicing when abacha died. no one was talking about letting him rest is peace.

MJ isn't abacha but please lets be fair here.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by TheSeeker(m): 1:22am On Jun 26, 2009
seguun:

He was a pagan  grin grin
benlay:

the Legend is gone, it happened on my birthday, i wish he could still live more but we don't have the power over death.
MJ lives on.

The news came handy as a birthday present for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story / I Will Choose Love Over And Over – Anna Banner As She Shares Delectable Pics / AY Makun In Matching Outfits With His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.