Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,894 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest (27187 Views)

Peter Okoye Imitating Michael Jackson At 14 (Pictures) / Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by OgidiBoy(m): 12:15am On Jun 26, 2009
His funeral is just going to be the talk for days, I'm sure celebrities and important folks from all over the world would want to attend. RIP
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by OBNOXIOUS: 12:15am On Jun 26, 2009
[size=18pt]F****king Hypocrites! When he was alive yall wanted him to suffer the perennial doom and gloom of black superstars during his child molesting trials and ranted curses and swears at him. Now he's dead, the crocodile tears are flowing. . . RETARDS grin

He was Born a Poor Man and he died a Broke assed Man. I guess his estate will be divided by the I.R.S and Federal government!

At least no more Holding the crouch gay Moves to Entice little children to sleep with! One less Retarded Jerk off the streets!

Now America is much more safer!
grin [/size]
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by xxVictorxx(m): 12:16am On Jun 26, 2009
am speechless, cos datz aw u make me feel JACKO  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by bawomolo(m): 12:17am On Jun 26, 2009
Jeeeeez, even Nigerian Yahoo-boys would carve something out of this.

that would be just wrong and disgusting.

its not my fault if u can sit ur butt at home and  cant go pay respects to the king

you are getting a little bit fanatic here but i see you are a huge fan of him.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by platinumnk(f): 12:17am On Jun 26, 2009
To Some ppl MJ was just a singer

To others he was a legend

[size=18pt]To the few he was a God[/size]

I wish he had a few more years. Damm no more cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

[img]http://bougies.files./2009/03/039_30399michael-jackson-posters.jpg[/img]
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by ElRazur: 12:18am On Jun 26, 2009
sleek_p:

They will be even more in demand now he's gone.

For how long? Eventually people would move on, while they are stuck with the look for ever.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by chiogo(f): 12:18am On Jun 26, 2009
LOL @ FL Gators, I get your drift. . .I'll be going to college in september so I def. understand the economic strains but give it time na. . .the man just died today. I wasn't even his fan but it's always sad for me when someone dies.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 26, 2009
@@Plat
Now compring MJ to God is going too far.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by eldee(m): 12:19am On Jun 26, 2009
~Sauron~:

Eldee, respect the DEAD!!!
But those jokes were part of his fame
He's LEGEND partly because those jokes kept his name going
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by follypimpi(m): 12:19am On Jun 26, 2009
Can't believe this,am listenin to BEN now and am really sad.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Sauron1: 12:20am On Jun 26, 2009
ElRazur:

For how long? Eventually people would move on, while they are stuck with the look for ever.

Unfortunately, they won't.
People still dress like Elvis. . . . . .
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 26, 2009
chiogo:

LOL @ FL Gators, I get your drift. . .I'll be going to college in september so I def. understand the economic strains but give it time na. . .the man just died today. I wasn't even his fan but it's always sad for me when someone dies.
Thanks jare, ma dear.
Lets Worry abt better tings wink
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 26, 2009
R.I.P M.J cry
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by bawomolo(m): 12:21am On Jun 26, 2009
ElRazur:

remember Elvis Presley, that's  right. a lot of elvis's are in Las Vegas.

The fanaticism and legend behind MJ is about to reach that of Elvis Presley.

Just like everyone tends to forget Elvis was kind of a drug addict and womanizer, MJ is about to be painted in mythology.

pay respect to him but don't call him God.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by OgidiBoy(m): 12:21am On Jun 26, 2009
Now that the king of POP is gone I wonder who will be crowned the next king cry
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by platinumnk(f): 12:21am On Jun 26, 2009
FL Gators:

@@Plat

dont mind me, Ive been obsessed with him since forever.

Its like my best friend died.

He will always be #1

[img]http://2.bp..com/_DoGXQN4XNBU/SSuKxGpsrQI/AAAAAAAAAMQ/_9Ww4bnY5YE/s400/michael-jackson-thriller.jpg[/img]
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by whiteroses(f): 12:23am On Jun 26, 2009
eldee:

But those jokes were part of his fame
He's LEGEND partly because those jokes kept his name going
you are a bloody fool you are still doing it again what's funny about this
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by OBNOXIOUS: 12:23am On Jun 26, 2009
FL Gators:

@@Plat

[size=18pt]
Why shouldnt they compare Michael Jackson and God??

They are both dickheads

People worship them like flies on shit

Well if Man was made in the Image of god and michael Jackson is man, then we all know how god looks like[/size]

Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by AjanleKoko: 12:23am On Jun 26, 2009
An Icon. He joins Elvis, Bob Marley, and Fela at that Huge Arena in the sky. . .
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by koolchicco: 12:23am On Jun 26, 2009
~Sauron~:

Eldee, respect the DEAD!!!

ELDEE UR TRUELY AN ELDER AND THE SON OF UR FATHER.SOME PEEPS SHOULD KNOW WHEN TO TALK AND WHEN NOT TO.U DONT JUST MAKE JOKES WITH THE DEAD AND THINK ITS FUNNY,NEVER!
PLS DO PAY UR LAST RESPECT TO THE DEAD!!
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by platinumnk(f): 12:24am On Jun 26, 2009
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by ElRazur: 12:24am On Jun 26, 2009
~Sauron~:

Unfortunately, they won't.
People still dress like Elvis. . . . . .

I am not sure people have surgery to look like elvis.

bawomolo:

remember Elvis Presley, that's  right. a lot of elvis's are in Las Vegas.

The fanaticism and legend behind MJ is about to reach that of Elvis Presley.

Just like everyone tends to forget Elvis was kind of a drug addict and womanizer, MJ is about to be painted in mythology.

pay respect to him but don't call him God.

Time would tell.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by TheSeeker(m): 12:24am On Jun 26, 2009
The best person to have ever happened to entertainment. Just two days ago I posted on here who was more popular between him and Bob Marley. This is saddening but people die everyday, being a star makes no difference. After all, Jay Z said "every time a child is born somebody is slain".  RIP MJ.
platinumnk:

dont mind me, Ive been obsessed with him since forever.

Its like my best friend died.

He will always be #1

[img]http://2.bp..com/_DoGXQN4XNBU/SSuKxGpsrQI/AAAAAAAAAMQ/_9Ww4bnY5YE/s400/michael-jackson-thriller.jpg[/img]

You don't say! It happened right there in my face. I saw him been taking in to UCLA. I just left that scene couple minutes ago.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Ccomputers(m): 12:25am On Jun 26, 2009
WHAT LESSON WILL PEOPLE LEARN FROM HIS DEATH AND ALSO WILL THIS MAKE MANY TO SEEK GOD AND KNOW THAT EVEN THE RICH CAN DIE SO IS D POOR AS WELL.

THE BIG QUESTION NOW FOR MY FELLOW HOW MATES IS:

WHERE HAS HIS SOUL GONE TO?

HELL ,  OR

HEAVEN,

Well for me I will say HELLLLLLLLLLL,  or else he repented before he died but not really sure of that.

PLS WHAT ARE UR VIEWS?
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 26, 2009
OBNOXIOUS:

[size=18pt]

They are both dickheads

Well if Man was made in the Image of god and michael Jackson is man, then we all know how god looks like[/size]

If you're going to quote me, make up something sensible.

Or stop quoting me.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 26, 2009
Fingers Crossed!! I just hope not.
shocked shocked
Another Legend?!! Nope, i dont think so, WHAT!!!
What's really happening Its just the end time at hand, when reputable heroes and legendaries just by-pass the earth surface only to arrive at six feet.
sad sad
Ya'll Should please Stop paying tribute to an unconfirmed death. undecided undecided
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by platinumnk(f): 12:26am On Jun 26, 2009
TheSeeker:

You don't say! It happened right there in my face. I saw him been taking in to UCLA. I just left that scene couple minutes ago.

I can imagine how everyone is. Ppl cry at his concerts.

Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by konti(f): 12:26am On Jun 26, 2009
good bye jackie. u made an impact.rest in peace. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by koolchicco: 12:26am On Jun 26, 2009
OBNOXIOUS:

[size=18pt]

They are both dickheads

NOW I KNOW U HAVE PROBLEMs!!! regrets.. embarassed
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by kaypumpin2(m): 12:26am On Jun 26, 2009
Warning - while you were typing 22 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Omo na wa o,see internet jam!

What day was someone still askin who's more popular between Micheal and Bob Marley.

What's that Shakespare line about the death of a legend?Just to think a million and one are dying right now as we type and their death is unsung.

R.I.P Micheal but life goes on.

Even Sauron is going all emotional  undecided
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by MrCrackles(m): 12:27am On Jun 26, 2009
The diehard fans looking to fly to California with a couple buckets are still here? shocked grin
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by okokomeji: 12:27am On Jun 26, 2009
R.I.P mICHAEL jACKSON! You have left a giant foot print on the sand of time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Prays For Her Haters / Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim / 'My Everything''- Wizkid gushes Over Son, Boluwatife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.