Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing (7145 Views)

12 Most Important SEO Features You Should Know / What Aspects Of Digital Marketing Do You Think Are More Effective.? / 4 Most Important Search Engine Ranking Factors You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing by kyemite(m): 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
The three most important aspects of digital marketing are.

> SEO (search engine optimization)- This is a technique of designing and developing a web page or website to rank well in search engine result. i.e improving the volume and quality traffic to a website from search engine.

> Social media - social media are internet services that let you interact with others and share and create content through online communities. social media present great marketing opportunities for biz of all sizes. i.e

1. To promote the name of your brand and biz.

2. Tell customer about your products and services.

3. Find out what customer think about your biz.

4. Attract new customers.

5. Build stronger relationship with existing customers,

one unhappy customer with popular blog or an active yelp following can have negative impact on your brand, you must learn how to tackle those complaint head on.

> PPC (pay per click )- This is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites in which advertiser pay the publisher when the ad is clicked. as the name implies you pay per click of the ad.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing by seoconsultant(m): 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
kyemite:

> SEO (search engine optimization)- This is a technique of designing and developing a web page or website to rank well in search engine result. i.e improving the volume and quality traffic to a website from search engine.

> Social media - social media are internet services that let you interact with others and share and create content through online communities. social media present great marketing opportunities for biz of all sizes. i.e

one unhappy customer with popular blog or an active yelp following can have negative impact on your brand, you must learn how to tackle those complaint head on.

> PPC (pay per click )- This is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites in which advertiser pay the publisher when the ad is clicked. as the name implies you pay per click of the ad.

I concur with you on that point, but you seem to be neglecting Email Marketing, SMS Marketing and Blogging and needless I say more you cannot have a successful one without building digital marketing strategy

1 Like

Re: The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing by barapistis(m): 7:31am On Jan 25, 2016
Feling your model of
Re: The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing by kyemite(m): 1:59am On Jan 31, 2016
seoconsultant:

I concur with you on that point, but you seem to be neglecting Email Marketing, SMS Marketing and Blogging and needless I say more you cannot have a successful one without building digital marketing strategy

you are right but in case you forgot, i said the three most important aspect.
Re: The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing by kyemite(m): 2:04am On Jan 31, 2016
barapistis:
Feling your model of

feling your model of what,
Re: The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing by livingstoneony(m): 5:41am On Feb 01, 2016
I agree

1 Like

Re: The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing by Nobody: 5:50am On Feb 01, 2016
These are basic things any aspiring webpreneur should know. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing by internetpo(m): 5:56am On Feb 01, 2016
well written. Seoconsultant has a point too. If me I would reply ppc with mobile marketing ala sms marketing.

1 Like

Re: The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing by lonelydora: 5:59am On Feb 01, 2016
Good one.

1 Like

Re: The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing by looseweight: 6:04am On Feb 01, 2016
Pay per click is cool but SMS stuff does magic

1 Like

Re: The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 01, 2016
it's good to read up articles like this one.

2 Likes

Re: The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing by bewla(m): 6:10am On Feb 01, 2016
my space

1 Like

Re: The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing by skillet(m): 6:10am On Feb 01, 2016
Cool facts
Re: The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing by jhydebaba(m): 6:11am On Feb 01, 2016
How can I become a webrenuer
Any idea of a place to acquire knowlegde? Duration? Amount??
Re: The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing by opalu: 6:12am On Feb 01, 2016
[size=14pt]I NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP ME HANDLE MY ONLINE MARKETING PLSSSS
Email me what you can do for me: ab2day@gmail.com[/size]
Re: The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing by Drikojigzy(m): 6:12am On Feb 01, 2016
kyemite:

Crystal Media Academy
presents
INTENSIVE WEEKEND CAREER Courses!!!

on

Movie Editing
Motion Graphics
Musical video production
Tv commercial(adverts/jingle/documentary)
Visual Effects (vfx/CGI)
e.t.c

date - starts feb 2016
time - 3 - 6pm every Saturday/Sunday
venue - tasul hall, no58 bode Thomas road , surulere Lagos

for enquiries
call 08169837913 08083908940
55D0AF3A
crystalfilmz@gmail.com

pls BC, repost and share

y
Re: The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing by sabi159(m): 6:21am On Feb 01, 2016
Ok
Re: The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 01, 2016
how can i learn all these i want to improve my sef in this web stuff i spent 20hours daily online doing nothing

1 Like

Re: The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing by kelvyn7: 6:46am On Feb 01, 2016
shocked
Re: The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 01, 2016
jhydebaba:

Any idea of a place to acquire knowlegde?
Duration?
Amount??
Digital Marketing training in Lagos. Become a certified webpreneur in 2 weeks.
Re: The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing by kyemite(m): 6:58am On Feb 01, 2016
[quote author=Drikojigzy post=42510031
copy that.

Crystal Media Academy
presents
INTENSIVE WEEKEND CAREER Courses!!!

on

Movie Editing
Motion Graphics
Musical video production
Tv commercial(adverts/jingle/documentary)
Visual Effects (vfx/CGI)
e.t.c

date - starts feb 2016
time - 3 - 6pm every Saturday/Sunday
venue - tasul hall, no58 bode Thomas road , surulere Lagos

for enquiries
call 08169837913 08083908940
55D0AF3A
crystalfilmz@gmail.com

pls BC, repost and share

y[/quote]
Re: The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing by alabi10: 7:04am On Feb 01, 2016
kyemite:

After SEO, Social Media, PPC, Blogging, Email Marketing etc has directed people to your website how do you know which of the Digital Marketing Channel is most effective. Then Web Analytics becomes very important, I was expecting to see Google Analytics on your list.

2 Likes

Re: The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing by kyemite(m): 7:30am On Feb 01, 2016
internetpo:
well written. Seoconsultant has a point too. If me I would reply ppc with mobile marketing ala sms marketing.
Good one bro. That is why it is called digital marketing, i will explain what digital marketing is to answer you bro. in simple way

Digital marketing : This is refer to promotion or marketing of products and services using digital channels/ technology to reach consumer.
In that definition you can see i mentioned digital channels/ technology, that mobile marketing you are talking about is a part of digital technology that is being use to get to consumer .
then don't forget i say the three most important aspect of digital marketing.

>SEO
>social media
> PPC.
ppc :answer you question very well

1 Like

Re: The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing by letsbet(m): 7:36am On Feb 01, 2016
nice
Re: The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing by kyemite(m): 7:38am On Feb 01, 2016
alabi10:

After SEO, Social Media, PPC, Blogging, Email Marketing etc has directed people to your website how do you know which of the Digital Marketing Channel is most effective. Then Web Analytics becomes very important, I was expecting to see Google Analytics on your list.

nice one. don't get it twisted , i said aspect of digital marketing not SEO tools .
Re: The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing by kyemite(m): 7:44am On Feb 01, 2016
lanrema:
how can i learn all these i want to improve my sef in this web stuff i spent 20hours daily online doing nothing
you can email me to take you further

amole@ppc.ng
Re: The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing by dovetark: 7:48am On Feb 01, 2016
Nice, What does one need to know before entering digital marketing?
Re: The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing by kyemite(m): 7:57am On Feb 01, 2016
jhydebaba:

Any idea of a place to acquire knowlegde?
Duration?
Amount??
Be specific. what area are u talking about.
Re: The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing by wandex08: 8:06am On Feb 01, 2016
Pls how can I be a good digital marketer. I ve been tryin ds since 2014 but it s not working for me

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Auto Generate Short Urls Of Your Posts In Blogger With / What Are The Advantages Of Federal Government Web Developer Job? / Gtbank Mastercard Debitcard With Facebook Ads and Google Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.