Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing (7150 Views)

12 Most Important SEO Features You Should Know / What Aspects Of Digital Marketing Do You Think Are More Effective.? / 4 Most Important Search Engine Ranking Factors You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 01, 2016
kyemite:

you can email me to take you further

amole@ppc.ng

I have mailed u sir
Re: The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing by GideonG(m): 9:31am On Feb 01, 2016
I have over 5 yrs experience on this.
Re: The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing by lucarella: 9:42am On Feb 01, 2016
Nice write up! However, I wouldn't say they are the most important. I agree with Social Media and PPC but SEO? By SEO, I would like to refer to Google as the major search engine. As I always say, SEO is dying. Google's Panda algorithm doesn't favour SEO tactics as it used to.

Unique and consistent content continually thumps SEO tactics. Google is all about providing fresh and relevant content to audiences, so if your website doesn't include new and relevant content on a constant basis, no matter how super your SEO skills are, you just may not get the results that you need... And that's where content marketing comes into play.

By the way, if you are talking about the most important arms of digital marketing without mentioning mobile marketing, I think I'll disagree with you. Mobile usage in Nigeria is about 150 million. It'll be important to include mobile as a core part of digital marketing smiley smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing by Switpal(m): 11:32am On Feb 01, 2016
Op on point..
Re: The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing by olatpic(m): 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
I concur..
Re: The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing by barapistis(m): 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
kyemite:

nice one. don't get it twisted , i said aspect of digital marketing not SEO tools .

Hope you know the person you responded to ,

Analytics is the backbone of all,whether tooled or brained,
Or were should we place keyword research.
Konga and ko will offer client better setvices if analytics is integrated into their,platform
Re: The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing by BLWeb: 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
lanrema:
how can i learn all these i want to improve my sef in this web stuff i spent 20hours daily online doing nothing

If You are in Abuja, contact Us on 07052463115 for Responsive Web Design Training and Social Media Management Training

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Advantages Of Federal Government Web Developer Job? / How To Auto Generate Short Urls Of Your Posts In Blogger With / How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.