Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

A Visit To Motherless Home (pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Visit To Motherless Home (pics) (3903 Views)

The Rose Ilogbo Orphanage And Motherless Babies Home (rose Ilogbo Orphanage) / See The White Woman Who Runs Motherless Babies Homes In Maiduguri (photos) / A Visit To New Ooni’s Multi-billion Naira Lagos Resort (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Visit To Motherless Home (pics) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
So I'm making this post, to draw our consciousness as individuals and startle us to the realization that We all have roles to play in betterment of our nation; U could always contribute to humanity; No matter how small...
The thing Most important is the attitude and will, rather than the amount...
Even christ while on earth; says "When u give those in need, U have given to me" (I would have wanted to believe churches would encourage it; but to my utter dismay this isn't the case)

So I visited today, the Motherless home in P/harcourt and gave my little might; saw some children and thanked God for the heart of the women present there, taking good care of the Children as if thiers....

I call on all Nigerians to please always endeavor to lend help as much as u can to anybody or persons that needs; We could be creating difference and making the country a better place for we all. Life is more than just us and ourselves. God bless u all...

(I took some pics; couldn't take pics with the women and some children as I wished; due to their policy...)

Modified:
My Gifts : A bag of rice , A Caton oF tin tomatoes, 5L oF groundnut oil, 6k cash...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Motherless Home (pics) by Ugomba(m): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
Re: A Visit To Motherless Home (pics) by Amberon11: 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
good
Re: A Visit To Motherless Home (pics) by midehi2(f): 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
nice one dear

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Motherless Home (pics) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
Lalasticlala, seun, pls help me drive this to FP ; Let's us as individuals b aware of roles we can play for a better humanity and place
Re: A Visit To Motherless Home (pics) by phlamesG: 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
You just stand outside the building

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Motherless Home (pics) by asEdeyHOT: 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
God bless you OP for this

Impressive

This is what we should be celebrating on NL not some attention seeker like mizcoli who is begging Nlanders to switch their radios on to listen to her Ipodic accent

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Motherless Home (pics) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
Where are the items you gave them? Your pics do not convey any message.
Re: A Visit To Motherless Home (pics) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
firstEVA:
Where are the items you gave them, is it about just visiting?
did u even read the post @ all?

U Should try reading @ least ; it helps...
Re: A Visit To Motherless Home (pics) by Tunami(m): 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
patriotic nigerian, may Olodumare bless you.
Re: A Visit To Motherless Home (pics) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
Raymondenyi:
did u even read the post @ all?

U Should try reading @ least ; it helps...
who says I didn't? Pictorial representation helps convey the message better undecided
Re: A Visit To Motherless Home (pics) by ijustdey: 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
you appreciated OP....

it's better to show love than to preach it. actions speak volumes than words
Re: A Visit To Motherless Home (pics) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
ijustdey:
you appreciated OP....

it's better to show love than to preach it. actions speak volumes than words
well done sir; I really wish we all will do same
Tunami:
patriotic nigerian, may Olodumare bless you.
and you too sire
asEdeyHOT:
God bless you OP for this
Impressive
This is what we should be celebrating on NL not some attention seeker like mizcoli who is begging Nlanders to switch their radios on to listen to her Ipodic accent
. It seem when issues concerning the welfare and betterment of a place are raised; Nigerians Donot just care; I really donot know why? I wonder why we re not nice to ourselves....
If it happened to be Tonto dike; Visit's D'Banj; it. Goes on FP.... issues like this, that we suppose to publicize so people know they can play their own roles from their small angles to better our own state are treated with levity,laxity and disdain.... I really donot know; and it is worrisome...

CC: Lalasticlala,obinoscopy..... let's better our place...
Re: A Visit To Motherless Home (pics) by Bigprozzie: 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
Raymondenyi:
well done sir; I really wish we all will do same
and you too sire. It seem when issues concerning the welfare and betterment of a place are raised; Nigerians Donot just care; I really donot know why? I wonder why we re not nice to ourselves....
If it happened to be Tonto dike; Visit's D'Banj; it. Goes on FP.... issues like this, that we suppose to publicize so people know they can play their own roles from their small angles to better our own state are treated with levity,laxity and disdain.... I really donot know; and it is worrisome...

CC: Lalasticlala,obinoscopy..... let's better our place...

You have a very good point

Change the title of your thread to Boko Haram kills 1000 in Adamawa and it will be on FP in less than 30 seconds

Or better still, change it to Tonto Dike has an unusual discharge and see it on FP very quick

God bless you for your efforts bro
Re: A Visit To Motherless Home (pics) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 25, 2016
Hllo
Re: A Visit To Motherless Home (pics) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
Help
Re: A Visit To Motherless Home (pics) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 31, 2016
Ray my mentor, Big. Brother and friend; I greet u sire; u did more than napoloen did; I only wish we all can replicate ur actio and concentrate less on religious issues; we shall have a better place...

God bless u sire
Re: A Visit To Motherless Home (pics) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
killerman47:
Ray my mentor, Big. Brother and friend; I greet u sire; u did more than napoloen did; I only wish we all can replicate ur actio and concentrate less on religious issues; we shall have a better place...

God bless u sire
tnx Bro, I appreciate...

(1) (Reply)

What is The English Name For This? / Heavy Shooting In Portharcourt This Morning / GhanaVsNigeria Twitter War: What 2026 World Cup Will Look Like In Nigeria (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.