Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Panic As Falana Drags GEJ, Dasuki, Metuh, NOI To International Criminal Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic As Falana Drags GEJ, Dasuki, Metuh, NOI To International Criminal Court (3076 Views)

Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React / Court Rejects Motions To Stop Saraki, Dasuki, Metuh’s Trials / The Great Shameless Hypocrite And Ambulance Chaser Known As Falana. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As Falana Drags GEJ, Dasuki, Metuh, NOI To International Criminal Court by adexdon(m): 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
let see d end first
Re: Panic As Falana Drags GEJ, Dasuki, Metuh, NOI To International Criminal Court by HiddenShadow: 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
Kyase:

Go do another useless protest see as dem go shot at sight this time.
No forget as defence chief dey Russia with Putin to buy arms grin
yemmynoni:
wailer doning what they know how to be best
amaechi1:

Thousands and you still have some confused youth coming to protest when some few naira goes round. Please, don't join in the number.
If you have sense, you would have known that Falana is trying to checkmate the white international lawyers who presented Buhari's atrocities at ICC
Unfortunately for Falana, those white international lawyers don't give a Bleep about Jonathan and others he dragged to ICC

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Falana Drags GEJ, Dasuki, Metuh, NOI To International Criminal Court by SmartMugu: 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
johnmartus:
where is ngozi okonjo iwella on the list? she is the most biggest scammer in the world.
She's there (NOI)

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Falana Drags GEJ, Dasuki, Metuh, NOI To International Criminal Court by TRUTHTOPOWER: 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
TimeManager:
The era of salami slicing is gone for good. By defination, wailers defend corruption & indiscipline with passion, they adore the heros of hall of shame, they worship mediocrity, they lapdance clueness.

The truth has spoken!

This is epic. their attitude reminds me of village witches who always appear surprised that people think they are heartless. The truth is being heartless is the whole point of wizardry and robbery and the adulation by robbers. It is hardly their fault. many of them grow with nothing but crimes in their mind. how to fake things, kidnap, sell drugs defraud others, betray. for them it is stupidity to be lawful.

These people must not be confused with those who hold Igbo values of enterprise and fair play to their hearts. We must continue to make this distinction when we address scoundrels who misrepresent their clans

1 Like

Re: Panic As Falana Drags GEJ, Dasuki, Metuh, NOI To International Criminal Court by Kyase(m): 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
HiddenShadow:

If you have sense, you would have known that Falana is trying to checkmate the white international lawyers who presented Buhari's atrocities at ICC
Unfortunately for Falana, those white international lawyers don't give a Bleep about Jonathan and others he dragged to ICC
Mitcheeew even Obama can't do anything to baba.
Only those weak African nations are manipulated so.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Falana Drags GEJ, Dasuki, Metuh, NOI To International Criminal Court by HiddenShadow: 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
Kyase:

Mitcheeew even Obama can't do anything to baba.
Only those weak African nations are manipulated so.

You make me laugh. Nigeria a so called strong nation that goes around begging for loan.
Re: Panic As Falana Drags GEJ, Dasuki, Metuh, NOI To International Criminal Court by Kyase(m): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
HiddenShadow:

You make me laugh. Nigeria a so called strong nation that goes around begging for loan.
Yea even USA beg for loan.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Falana Drags GEJ, Dasuki, Metuh, NOI To International Criminal Court by LegalAnalyst(m): 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
I hope this will not amount to flogging a dead horse on arrival, given the lack of trust and confidence Nigerian Government has on International Criminal Court.

In any event, I vehemently support international prosecution of offenders of war crime, genocide and crime against humanity to mentioned but few. To this end, I wish Femi Falana (SAN) a very successful prosecution.

#NaijaLegalAnalyst

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Falana Drags GEJ, Dasuki, Metuh, NOI To International Criminal Court by HiddenShadow: 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
Kyase:

Yea even USA beg for loan.

Your lie is very strong. Please tell me the nations US beg loans from
Re: Panic As Falana Drags GEJ, Dasuki, Metuh, NOI To International Criminal Court by funkyibodude(m): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
Falana should go and sit down with his useless propaganda. No matter how much he tries he can never be the likes of Gani fahweni. undecided
Re: Panic As Falana Drags GEJ, Dasuki, Metuh, NOI To International Criminal Court by Kyase(m): 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
HiddenShadow:

Your lie is very strong. Please tell me the nations US beg loans from
They beg from IMF and world bank.
Secondly we're not in thesame line with the US

1 Like

Re: Panic As Falana Drags GEJ, Dasuki, Metuh, NOI To International Criminal Court by HiddenShadow: 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
Kyase:

They beg from IMF and world bank.
Secondly we're not in thesame line with the US

Chai your lies can wake a dead man
Re: Panic As Falana Drags GEJ, Dasuki, Metuh, NOI To International Criminal Court by BeClever: 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
I promise all of you here renting.. Nothing I said Nothing will happen to GEJ.. Till 2090.

So let forget all the gimmicks and concentrate on diffusing all this propaganda rants everywhere.
Re: Panic As Falana Drags GEJ, Dasuki, Metuh, NOI To International Criminal Court by Kyase(m): 11:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
HiddenShadow:

Chai your lies can wake a dead man
If you see this as lies then I'm done with you, you don't deserve my replies
Re: Panic As Falana Drags GEJ, Dasuki, Metuh, NOI To International Criminal Court by baby124: 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
This is what should have been done. These people are so evil. The guts to put army officers to death when they stole their funds is very very evil. For the Nigerians who lost their lives they all deserve to roast for their evil deeds. This includes all the yam eaters. Why the parents of the soldiers who lost their lives didn't do this is surprising. I wish anyone will gamble with the life of my child like that. There is no where I will not drag you to. Nonsense.
Re: Panic As Falana Drags GEJ, Dasuki, Metuh, NOI To International Criminal Court by TRUTHTOPOWER: 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
baby124:
This is what should have been done. These people are so evil. The guts to put army officers to death when they stole their funds is very very evil. For the Nigerians who lost their lives they all deserve to roast for their evil deeds. This includes all the yam eaters. Why the parents of the soldiers who lost their lives didn't do this is surprising. I wish anyone will gamble with the life of my child like that. There is no where I will not drag you to. Nonsense.

The wheel of justice rolls slowly but steadily. grinds slowly but finely too. Charles Taylor also thought he was untouchable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

13 LGA, PDP Leading With A Wide Margin / Ondo Decide : Wards And Units Results Update / For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.