Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,868 members, 7,855,559 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Sex Is A Spiritual Transaction - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex Is A Spiritual Transaction (942 Views)

"Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? / I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is A Spiritual Transaction by holla0404(f): 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
SEX IS A SPIRITUAL TRANSACTION.
Sex is one of the ways destinies are tied together. When a man and woman have sex, they go into each other, thereby they share destinies with each other. It is a means of saying; "I love you so much, so I can share what I carry with you and also take what you carry". As far as GOD is concerned, sex is a covenant, so GOD sees it as both parties entering into a covenant to mix destines together and become one. That is why the scriptures says; "two shall become ONE FLESH~Genesis 2:24, Mark10:7-8.
Please permit me to share this covenant truth; When we have sex with a blessed person, we share in the blessings. In the same vein, when we have sex with a cursed person, we share in the curses too. This explains why most marriages never works! It is because; "one or two of them may have carried curses from someone else in time past". That is the major reason why the Yoruba tribe(Western Nigeria), make researches before giving out their children in marriage.
However, the concept of this little note is not to make you feel guilty or condemned, but to make you know the purpose of sex and to make you run to JESUS CHRIST for deliverance(IF YOU HAVE ERRED THE PURPOSE OF SEX), because ONLY HIM, has the power to deliver and set you free from every curses~John 8:36. Therefore run to JESUS today, HE is willing to save you and and able to give you a new beginning~2Corinthians 5:17.
Note; THE DAYS OF IGNORANCE CAN BE FORGIVEN. BUT NOW THAT YOU KNOW THE TRUTH, DO NOT GO BACK INTO IT. IF YOU CANNOT DO WITHOUT SEX, GET MARRIED QUICK BEFORE YOU THROW YOU DESTINY AWAY...BE WISE...!!!
http://www.loveofgodoutreach.com/2016/01/sex-is-spiritual-transaction.html#.VqUn3_mLS00

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

'deadly' Attack Rocks Mosque In Saudi Arabia'. [BREAKING NEWS] / Are You Called To Ministry? Whatsapp Group For Men And Women Of Like Callings / Pastor E.a. Adeboye Of Rccg Speaks On Make-up, Jewellery, Wigs & Bleached Hair.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.