Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

A Professional Blog Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Professional Blog Needed (1205 Views)

A WordPress Blog Needed Urgently !!! / Wordpress Tech Blog Needed / I Will Create A Professional Blog For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Professional Blog Needed by ArsenalChat: 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
I need a professional blog for Football. I will pay for your service in full 100% after service.

You know what i mean by professional blog? Not a wack blog.

Tell me what you will offer, i will compare with what i want.

Goodluck
Re: A Professional Blog Needed by Alfred200825(m): 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
ArsenalChat:
I need a professional blog for Football. I will pay for your service in full 100% after service.

Goodluck

Whatsapp or call me on 0706903966 you can also send a mail to alfred200825@gmail.com
I design both blogger and wordpress blogs.
You can use my signature as a sample
Re: A Professional Blog Needed by Mayfrank(m): 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
ArsenalChat:

Goodluck

Whatsapp me
Re: A Professional Blog Needed by ArsenalChat: 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
Alfred200825:

Whatsapp or call me on 0706903966 you can also send a mail to alfred200825@gmail.com
I design both blogger and wordpress blogs

''Tell me what you will offer, i will compare with what i want.''
Re: A Professional Blog Needed by Alfred200825(m): 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
ArsenalChat:

''Tell me what you will offer, i will compare with what i want.''
I will design one of the best blog for you. Just tell me what you really want.
Re: A Professional Blog Needed by mokoshalb(m): 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
view my blog if the design and layout interest you whatsapp me 080860505755
:::
www.mokoshalb.com
Re: A Professional Blog Needed by cbrass(m): 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
ArsenalChat:

Goodluck

Why can't you pay 40% down payment
Re: A Professional Blog Needed by EntclassBlog(m): 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
Caspian22:

I am in love with your blog design, and arrangement. I want to have it!
Call or whatsapp me 08183285846
Re: A Professional Blog Needed by ArsenalChat: 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
donwise1:

One thing is creating a blog, another thing is creating a professional blog that is SEO friendly and highly optimized for both mobile and PC views.

I create and design professional blogs with good SEO optimization techniques at a very cheap price.

Contact me on Whatsapp 08062276490

Feel free to check my blog www.wizytechs.com

Please state all you will offer and your price. Thank you
Re: A Professional Blog Needed by Alfred200825(m): 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
ArsenalChat:

Please state all you will offer and your price. Thank you

Custom domain
Responsive template design
Full SEO optimization
99% server uptime with good webhost
Free consultancy and maintenance for the first 3months
Adsense compliance
Easy navigation
Safe and secure from cyber attacks
Price 20k negotiatable.
Cost of domain name and hosting not included
Re: A Professional Blog Needed by EntclassBlog(m): 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
ArsenalChat:

Simply state what you going to offer, just as Alfred200825 explained below. In addition, please give us samples blogs you've created, both blogger and wordpress. I need it for only football niche, just a simple blog where fans can only comment and share post to facebook and twitter. I don't need Menus. Thats all.

Thank you.
Sir, i dnt av much to say, if u need my template with it features, ping me.
Re: A Professional Blog Needed by ArsenalChat: 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
EntclassBlog:

Sir, i dnt av much to say, if u need my template with it features, ping me.

If you don't have much to say, you can't tell us about your service, then why do you show interest and you keep advertising yourself on threads? Is that how you do your own business & display your customer relation skills? Businessman indeed! grin
Re: A Professional Blog Needed by EntclassBlog(m): 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
ArsenalChat:

If you don't have much to say, you can't tell us about your service, then why do you show interest and you keep advertising yourself on threads? Is that how you do your own business & display your customer relation skills? Businessman indeed! grin
There are many comments here, choose from them and stop being selective.. Its been a week u created this thread and u are still searching for a blog
Re: A Professional Blog Needed by ArsenalChat: 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
EntclassBlog:

There are many comments here, choose from them and stop being selective.. Its been a week u created this thread and u are still searching for a blog

What is your problem? Is it by force to hire you to create a blog for me? If its been a year i created the thread, how is that your problem to prove yourself by telling customers your services? If you are a scammer then go somewhere else. Na by force to hire you? You've created two different threads ''Do You Need A Blog'' No wonder nobody take you serious undecided. See person wey dem never give job sef he don dey show who he is already. Mtchewwwwwww
Re: A Professional Blog Needed by EntclassBlog(m): 11:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
ArsenalChat:

What is your problem? Is it by force to hire you to create a blog for me? If its been a year i created the thread, how is that your problem to prove yourself by telling customers your services? If you are a scammer then go somewhere else. Na by force to hire you? You've created two different threads ''Do You Need A Blog'' No wonder nobody take you serious undecided. See person wey dem never give job sef he don dey show who he is already. Mtchewwwwwww
From ur lines, u talk like a woman... Dnt even know if u are a gay.. Anyway, many of my clients are from nairaland, so flush off, newbie
Re: A Professional Blog Needed by ArsenalChat: 1:20am On Jan 31, 2016
EntclassBlog:

From ur lines, u talk like a woman... Dnt even know if u are a gay.. Anyway, many of my clients are from nairaland, so flush off, newbie

Lol. I no get your time. Waka go front, no space for scammer here.
Re: A Professional Blog Needed by EntclassBlog(m): 8:11am On Jan 31, 2016
ArsenalChat:

Lol. I no get your time. Waka go front, no space for scammer here.
Scammer? What has scam gat to do with this? U see why i tell you earlier that you talk like a woman.. LooL Gay
Re: A Professional Blog Needed by ArsenalChat: 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
EntclassBlog:

Scammer? What has scam gat to do with this? U see why i tell you earlier that you talk like a woman.. LooL Gay

Your ignorance is at the highest level. You lack a poor communication skill. If you are really a businessman then you should be able to provide the highest quality RESPONSE to your customer needs. If you appreciate the important of customer needs then you will not have a clue to display your hypocrisy here. Grow up and go back and do your home work properly, you can as well learn from other businessNairalanders about how to respond to customers needs. Not only must you have the ability to deliver information through the customer's preferred method, but you have to hold on to your customers attention and create an attractive sales approach. You have a lot of work to do. Keep insulting customers.

1 Like

Re: A Professional Blog Needed by Mayfrank(m): 3:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
ArsenalChat:

Your ignorance is at the highest level. You lack a poor communication skill. If you are really a businessman then you should be able to provide the highest quality RESPONSE to your customer needs. If you appreciate the important of customer needs then you will not have a clue to display your hypocrisy here. Grow up and go back and do your home work properly, you can as well learn from other businessNairalanders about how to respond to customers needs. Not only must you have the ability to deliver information through the customer's preferred method, but you have to hold on to your customers attention and create an attractive sales approach. You have a lot of work to do. Keep insulting customers.

Ogbeni's stop the argument. Oya meet me for a free blog

Re: A Professional Blog Needed by cyberwaver(m): 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
Incase you haven't seen one you can contact me i have a perfect theme that is good for football niche.
check my blog http://addednew.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Having Issues With Bulk Sms Delivery? Here Are Two Solutions To This Issue. / If You Follow This Step You'll Add 10k Followers To Your Account / How To Add Adsense Codes, Pictures, Logo, Lists, Etc To Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.