Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,248 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

A WordPress Blog Needed Urgently !!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A WordPress Blog Needed Urgently !!! (692 Views)

Adsense With Blog Needed / Content Writers For A Niche Blog Needed / 9 Common Problems Of A Wordpress Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A WordPress Blog Needed Urgently !!! by dn9ja: 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
Please Webmasters in the house, I urgently need a good web designer to setup a good WordPress Blog for me. If you're around Abuja, please pm me so that we can discuss the price and other requirements.

cc: adewasco2k, Slyr0x , Front page pls..

1 Like

Re: A WordPress Blog Needed Urgently !!! by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 13, 2017
dn9ja:
Please Webmasters in the house, I urgently need a good web designer to setup a good WordPress Blog for me. If you're around Abuja, please pm me so that we can discuss the price and other requirements.

check skyesoccer.com and contact me on 09020840389
Re: A WordPress Blog Needed Urgently !!! by taiwofawole: 12:26am On Sep 13, 2017
dn9ja:

holla me cybertee9 0803621608five
check out some of my design
www.beatcityradio.com
www.guruprofits.com.ng
www.naijaschooling.com.ng
https://yanamandeville.com/

to mention few , mail cybertee9@gmail.com
Re: A WordPress Blog Needed Urgently !!! by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 13, 2017
Hello dn9ja, My name is Samuel, A freelance Ux, Web and Mobile designer/ developer. Just came across your post about needing a Blog urgently.

I am based in Abuja. Been a resident here for the past 18years, and I consult for some top startups based here.

Here is what stands me out, from the start to the completion of the project i will not collect any money from you until you certify the job complete and to your taste.
I am a top designer on Fiverr and upwork. With more than 6 years experience working in the digital sphere.
And over the years I have helped some clients to design some amazing and successful blogs.

Starting a BLOG is more than just design, this is why I build with SEO, security and conversion in mind. I won't just design but will provide you with the necessary tools and support to make sure you succeed.

For professional reasons i wont be able to discuss pricing or display sample/portfolio of my work here, Please text, whatsapp or even flash me on (0816) 7855904 or +2348172525689(business line) and i will call you back or send a mail to 360bruss(@)gmail.com and i will send you my portfolio and pricing.

I am super Excited to work with you sir and looking forward to hearing from you.

NOTE: Tried sending you a DM I couldn't. We can meet anywhere in Central area Abuja... wuse, garki. Etc.
Re: A WordPress Blog Needed Urgently !!! by excanny: 7:17am On Sep 13, 2017
call 07030595988 for something affordable and nice
Re: A WordPress Blog Needed Urgently !!! by havilahconsults: 7:22am On Sep 13, 2017
dn9ja:

Invade you change your mind, Havilah consults is a freelance company that have the best reserved service for you. Call/WhatsApp 07067190222
Re: A WordPress Blog Needed Urgently !!! by kenniefawole(m): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
dn9ja:

www.beatcityradio.com

(1) (Reply)

Free Vps Hosting Windows, Linux / WORDPRESS VS BLOGGER: Dear Nairalanders, Which One Would You Have Chosen?? / Get Amazing 90% Discount From Whogohost This Black Friday Host Website From ₦40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.