Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,437 members, 7,823,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! (58988 Views)

The Reformed "SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK" Platform For Matchmaking Singles! / I Need A Girl For Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by paramount123(m): 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
Text your facebook name to me so that you can be added to my Singles facebook platform.There you will meet responsible ladies and men who are ready for marriage.my number is 08067430186.
Age range:24yrs-67yrs
Note:It is strictly meant for responsible ladies and men
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
Love is not just about holding hands while you understand each other, it's about having misunderstandings & not leaving each other's hands. (Pastor Kunle - TFOLC)
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
happy new month
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 8:16am On Sep 07, 2017
Let's keep it coming
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 8:31am On Sep 08, 2017
Thank God it's Friday
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by diamonderic: 7:26am On Sep 09, 2017
if this thread is still active, Please i am in search of a wife,no games, i can no longer bear the shackles of bachelorhood.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 9:39am On Sep 09, 2017
diamonderic:
if this thread is still active, Please i am in search of a wife,no games, i can no longer bear the shackles of bachelorhood.

it is very much alive.
contact 07035965961 to see if you can be added
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
Aygem:
FORUM RULES AND STANDARDS
Bearing in mind the name of this noble group chat; SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK, we bring together everyone yearning for a partner as the ultimum expectation of a grown up adult is an healthy relationship which should consequently blossom into marriage...here you will meet people like you and we earnestly hope you can look back and be glad you were once a member here when you finally settle down.
Taking cognizance of your expectation being in this group, we implore and advice that you behave as expected of the "to be" husband /wife that you wantto be. Hence, FOUL languages, Tribal ethnic, religious bashing are banned.
There are different calibre of people in here, let respect one another. Respect their views. Besides, you can never tell who will affect your life for good even if you didn't end up in each others arms.
Unclad pictures or sex chat arent allowed in the general house, and its an offence to request or send Unclad pictures or initiate sexchat to a member.
You would be asked to post your personal picture to the open group upon admission, Pls do not hesitate to do so.

*Do not chat up a member privately before asking for his/her permission in the open group*

Only issues relating to relationships, marriages and its attendant follow-up issues are to be discussed as a TOPIC..other life topics can be discussed if need be but they shouldnt overshadow the essence of the group. *Weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) are the only days other topical issues, jokes, memes outside SFW scope are allowed*

Group chats starts 5:am and ends 11;pm everyday. Subject to the admins discretion to change it if situation demands.
Only the administrators reserve the right to change the group icon and name
If u have a member you would like to be added, please contact the admins but note that the MINIMUM AGE FOR ADMISSION IS 25 FOR FEMALES AND 30 FOR MALES.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by rocketsky11: 9:20am On Sep 12, 2017
LaurelP:
Did you just say that there are a lot of men but women are few?

That is a big fat lie bro! There are more women searching than men, they just don't search openly.
Besides, most men you think are searching are actually not, they just wanna have fun.

I agree with you. There are lots of beautiful eligible women searching out there. Facebook secret groups and most especially LostRib.com has lots of women there as well as men. Here's a link http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v . In fact there seems to be more women searching in Nigeria than men if i can say that.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by smilings(f): 10:49am On Sep 13, 2017
Plz responsible ppl only.if it own is sex chat n naughty rubbish just dont compy d num.M 21 n my frnd is 22.
Add me up 07083949794,n 09060968593
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 7:36am On Sep 14, 2017
A new day has come
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by chibby1485: 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
08062940818....only matured ladies should contact me...and must be lagos based
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
keep the contacts coming
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Godmother:
Hmmm. Ok o
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
Am looking for a serious date. I'm 28yrs old, Christian, fair in complexion, Lagos based(Ayobo-Ipaja). The girl must be between the ages of 21-26yrs old, Yoruba/Edo, ad at least has an hand work or one. Serious girls only. 07062164282
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
Am looking for a serious date. I'm 28yrs old, Christian, fair in complexion, Lagos based(Ayobo-Ipaja). The girl must be between the ages of 21-26yrs old, Yoruba/Edo, and at least has an hand work or ond. Serious girls only. 07062164282
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
contact the numbers dropped at the beginning of the thread
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
Aygem:
Love is not just about holding hands while you understand each other, it's about having misunderstandings & not leaving each other's hands. (Pastor Kunle - TFOLC)
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 6:35am On Sep 21, 2017
The difference between stumbling blocks and stepping stones is how you use them.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by PromiseUche(m): 7:13am On Sep 22, 2017
Pls if it's for runs gals don't add me!
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by pellymankind: 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
Am Ayodeji Omotayo Gbemisola by name, a male and single guy seeking for love to lead to marriage, Add me on Whatsapp with +2348109431491
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
I LIKE YOU BUT I DON'T LOVE YOU
It's very much possible to like someone and not love them one bit. I mean you have no romantic love for them: no chemistry, no deep connection, nothing except that they are good and you like them, no more, no less. It happens!
For a marriage to be blissful and fulfilling, yo must have 3 levels of love for your partner. First is AGAPE Love which you have for everyone. It is the type of love God instructs us to show our friends and enemies. Second is Phileo which is friendship love and the third is Eros which is the sexual love in marriage.
I do not support sex while courting but there should be a measure of chemistry in courtship. You should look forward to the day you will sleep with your spouse. That is on your wedding night of course but if you cringe at the thought of sleeping with them or you have no deep connection with them or you find it difficult revealing your deepest heart to them, enjoying their company and accepting them completely though you admire and respect them, you have expressed your like not your
love, please end that relationship.
Marriage is not by force. Marriage should be enjoyed and not endured and nothing makes
marriage more fulfilling like having your best friend as your spouse. That is what happens when you LIKE and LOVE your partner. That is the ideal marriage.
Don't just marry a person you like, marry the one you admire, respect and at the same time love them from the depth of your being...
I see you meeting your perfect soulmate soon. Cheers!
© Seun Oladele, 2015.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by pellymankind: 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
+2348109431491(m)
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 7:16am On Sep 29, 2017
pellymankind:
+2348109431491(m)

contact the numbers dropped
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by stephen033(m): 8:19am On Sep 29, 2017
My contact is 08095460136 whatsapp.

Pls admin add me up,help me don't look @ my condition
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Inspire01: 10:40am On Sep 30, 2017
08092030414 pls admin add me up, I'm Male 30years
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by teymmyt(f): 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 7:27am On Oct 09, 2017
teymmyt:
Please add 09021519541

please contact 07035965961.That is OP number
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
Working class singles please

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (48) (Reply)

Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! / 13 Ways To Avoid Boring Chat On 2go,whatsapp, And Bbm / Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.