Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State (83839 Views)

Mass Wedding: Catholic Priest Sponsors 136 Couples In Nasarawa State / 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos / See The 136 Christians Who CONVERTED To Islam In Kwara State (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by truthisbittar12: 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
ALHAMDU LILLAH!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by ebenholer(m): 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
They were all actually churchgoers before, not Christians per sey, genuine Christians cannot be so confused and forgot the leading of the Holy Spirit. All are the fulfilment of the Scriptures concerning such happenings. They are of people devoid of knowledge of Son of God, and have not enjoyed the fullness of Christ, thereby been tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive... Ephesians 4: 13-14. And Bible even says, "Foolishness is the word of the Cross before those that perish".
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by kayodekb: 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
Christians funny sha, there are thousands of Christians converting to Muslims every year including pastors...av u ever seen any imam converting to Christianity? I can count hundreds of pastors that have converted. the only Muslims that do convert to Christianity did it because of marriage, most of them don't even pray salat... all ur pastors sees u as a sheep. they are using churches to enrich themselves while the gullible worshipers dies of hunger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
malvisguy212:

Surah 3:45: Behold! The angels said:
“O Mary! Allah giveth Thee glad
tidings of a WORD FROM HIM: his
name will be Christ Jesus. The son
of Mary, held in honor in this world
and the Hereafter and of (the
company of) those nearest to
Allah;” (Yusuf Ali)

Surah 4:171: “Christ Jesus the son of
Mary was (no more than) an apostle
of God, and HIS WORD, which he
bestowed on Mary, and a Spirit
proceeding from him: so believe in
God and His apostles.” (Yusuf Ali)

In Surah 4:171, Jesus is called, “His
Word.” And in Surah 3:45 the Qur’an
states that Allah gave Mary a glad tidings “of a Word from Him.” In the original Arabic, the expression used here is “kalimatim-minhu.” It means kalmia (word), min (from), hu (him). It is of vital importance for Muslims to note that Jesus is the only Prophet who ever lived, who is called a Word from God.

Centuries before the Qur’an came into
existence, this same title was given to
Jesus in the Bible:

John 1:14: “And the Word became
flesh and made is dwelling among
us. We have seen his glory, the glory
of the one and only Son who came
from the father, and he was full of
undeserved kindness and truth.”

Revelation 19:13: “…the name by which he is called is the Word of God.”

But why is Jesus called the “Word of
God”? In view of the fact that the Qur’an
attributes this title to Jesus without
explanation, it is in the Bible that we find the ultimate meaning of this term. He is designated as such not only during his life here on earth but also during his pre-human spirit existence in heaven. Furthermore, the Bible book of
Revelation reveals that even after his
heavenly resurrection, Jesus is still known as the “Word of God.”

Both the Qur’an and the Bible tell us very clearly that Jesus had no human father. We must therefore ask ourselves this vital question, “Since Jesus is addressed as a ‘SON’ by the angel Gabriel both in the Qur’an (Surah 19:19) and in the Bible (Luke 1:35), whose son is he?” Is it Mary’s? In Surah 19:19, the angel Gabriel said to Mary: “I am only a
messenger of thy Lord, to announce to
thee the GIFT of a holy son .” Here,
Gabriel refers to a son who was to be
given as a “GIFT” by God to Mary. Since
the Qur’an makes it very clear that the
son is a gift from God, it shows that Mary was only the RECIPIENTS of that gift. She is NOT THE SOURCE of that gift but God. The gift belongs to God. The gift was a son. Therefore, the son belongs to God which means the son was His or His son. In other words, God’s son. This testifies to the Gospel truth that Jesus is the Son of God.
No single will not believe all those verses of how jesus was mentioned as prophet in our quran. Not him alone was mention to be great prophet in quran. Abraham , solomon, etc and the last greatest prophet muhammad was also mentioned. We muslims do not worship them we only cherish them for been the messenger that let us know our creator and to worship him alone.
Guy! God doesnt has son. And beside who will be the father of adam ?
Think with ur brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by ebenholer(m): 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
olisaEze:
Y? Who made it their religion if dey wer born into it? Wht if they feel their parents got it wrong?
Changing religion is not even the best but changing the way of life can be so desiring. I have been running away from religion for many years now but looking forward to religion that will truly embrace peace that comes from God directly. And I have discovered that there is no other way of life than the standard set by the One who said, " Love your neighbors as thyself", how realistic can that be in any religion of the word except through embracing Christ Jesus who does not belong to any religion of this word...
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by ebenholer(m): 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
kayodekb:
Christians funny sha, there are thousands of Christians converting to Muslims every year including pastors...av u ever seen any imam converting to Christianity? I can count hundreds of pastors that have converted. the only Muslims that do convert to Christianity did it because of marriage, most of them don't even pray salat... all ur pastors sees u as a sheep. they are using churches to enrich themselves while the gullible worshipers dies of hunger

Dear brother, there is no where on earth will Christian convert to any religion for whatsoever reasons. church- goers can only be converted. Mind u d word "Christian" is sacred and it means Christ- like people. The Christ we talk about is partially known by many religion as Anabi Isah or Jesus. But with spiritual eye-sight, one can best know Him the more. I pray He reveal Himself to you tonight my brother so that you can as well testify...
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by parisbookaddict(f): 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
gary400:
Where is parisbookaddict or parissh!taddict, don't condemn ones religion in order to beautify yours am happy the same news appeared on NL....both religion is accepted by God, so don't segregate and let's use love to treat each other, no matter d religion or d colour.....Mosha Allahu....

Have u ever slept with a child? Robbed a caravan,
Raped a married woman who you killed her
people, slept with your son's ex wife, beheaded
people, bought or sold a slave, killed someone
who insulted you. If you have never done this
then you are a better person than mohammed.

Mohammed was a very intelligent con man and false prophet who got rich and amassed women through terror and al taqiyya. Like modern day false pastors who sleep with peoples wives and buy mansions but far worse.

2 Likes

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
Annunaki:

Only a naive person will go and debate blood thirsty islamists in public without taking precautions, let them meet up to my simple conditions first and I can assure that you yourself will consider renouncing islam by the time I am through with them.
Coward! Go sleep in one corner joor.
Or
Go to his facebook page . That one nko?

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Naijacitizen(m): 10:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
Empiree:
Let's keep this real and simple.

You christian on NL are not realistic at all. ACADIP is an established organisation. If they have program they announce it. Some christian also put out challenges and they set up date. I dont know how their program works. It's makes sense that IF YOU ARE TRULY SERIOUS IN DEBATING THEM, you do not need to ask us about them.

Just go their website, send them email or better still, call them up. They have contact number their. It is so unprofessional you asking us here about their terms and conditions.

Contact them directly and you all set up a date. I am audience. [b]I just want to watch malvisguy's performance[/b[. That's all. No more excuses, please.

And you think that Mr. Copy and paste guy can dare?
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Empiree: 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
Naijacitizen:

And you think that Mr. Copy and paste guy can dare?
i know he cant' He's just bluffing

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Dindondin(m): 10:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
Demmzy15:
Did I abuse or curse you?! Lalasticlalast, mynd45!
keep screaming their name.
you are the goat that ll be banned.
when you see my handle & signature, i look like ordinary member?
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
Haha...Lmao...So when you make people taste their own poison, all sorts of ignorance n stupidity go dey ooze out. Hallelujah!

haibe:

Nah am not that type of Christian yet oo, I never holy reach that extent yet you dumb crack of shiit, mumu...
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Ndeewonu: 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
Thousands of Muslims convert to Christianity daily but that will never make news.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by malvisguy212: 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
gearcoin:

No single will not believe all those verses of how jesus was mentioned as prophet in our quran. Not him alone was mention to be great prophet in quran. Abraham , solomon, etc and the last greatest prophet muhammad was also mentioned. We muslims do not worship them we only cherish them for been the messenger that let us know our creator and to worship him alone.
Guy! God doesnt have son. And beside who will be the father of adam ?
Think with ur brain.
Jesus is the ONLY prophet in the quran who is without sin, in Surah 19:19
“He said: I am only a messenger of
thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a
FAULTLESS SON .” (Pickthall)

Sahih Muslim, Volume 4, pg 1261:
Abu Huraira reported Allah’s
Messenger (saw) as saying: The satan
touches every son of Adam on the
day when his mother gives birth to
him with the exception of Mary and
her son.

Why should Jesus be the only man who
is without sin among mankind? The
Qur’an admits his sinlessness but gives
us no reason for it. The fact that the
Qur’an testifies that Jesus was a prophet
does not answer our question. Why then are other prophets not described in the Qur’an as being faultless? In fact, quite a few are shown to be wrongdoers. But we must ask again, “Why was Jesus the only one who is sinless and not other men?” We can only comprehend this if we understand the full significance of Jesus’ role in God’s purpose. We will also appreciate why all these unique features are vested in one man. Since the Qur’an does not reveal what made Jesus so
unique, we need to go to the Bible for
the answer.

We see that the unique features of the
life of Jesus not only support the belief
that he is the Son of God, but they are
also absolutely necessary for Christians
to prove the doctrine of the Sonship of
Jesus Christ. Thus, our conviction is
based solidly on evidences and not on
emotions.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Bakrabas: 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
Annunaki:

Is it the same Nigerian police that flees from your boko haram brothers tongue

is bh in south west axis,d actions of bh were derived 4rm the bible but.there'r mor than 100 places that back up boko.h actions in the bible bt b4 i proceed 2 dat ask ur questions.

those who are more super intelligents in xtianity dan u later reverted to d religion of Jesus i.e submission to the oneness God ( Islam).

Point of correction,acadip is not mean 2 convert cos Allah says "let there be no compulsion in religion" acadip is mean to open ur mind 2 reality,2 liberates 4rm d bondage of husband and wife i.e mumy n dady G.O

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by ebenholer(m): 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
Dear NL, Enmity leads people to Hell than any other thing this day. We must be aware that God knows about our differences, but devils have trying using dat to deprive us of peace. We can't avoid to stick together despite our differences. Let's shun devil's device and embrace peace now!
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
I checked your signature and I bowed! Twale!!!

Dindondin:

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Bakrabas: 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Annunaki:

Is it the same Nigerian police that flees from your boko haram brothers tongue

Don't worry,if you are scared of emberasement 4rm d bible,may be u shld send us invitation we'll b there sir!
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Demmzy15(m): 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Dindondin:

I never quoted you, you just came from nowhere abusing me. Anyways, you're nothing but a local champ aka chimp, so I'll pass!

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Alezy(m): 11:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
bashbabe2:

All these lies from Christians about the fact that all Christian converts are haunted and killed is becoming so lame and annoying. So with majority of yoruba families with at least a Christian in thier family and yet still alive. I have heard cases of Christians acting the same way to members of thier family reverting to Islam. I'm not saying some muslim families don't do this so do non muslim families. People should quit exaggerating just to gain cheap publicity.
what is publicity here now?? infact pass
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
Just sftu already. Your antics have got boring. They've offered to sponsor you there if t.fare and other expenses are your problems, yet you still dey form Otedola for here. When you get to the venue of debate, your 3 conditions/questions will be met exceedingly. Before then, quit blabbing behind the screen of your phone/system, Mr. Internet gangsta aka TwitterFingers

Annunaki:

I don't need sponsorship from an infidel like you, on the contrary I am probably in a position to to bankroll you and acadip combined tongue I will grace the debate with acadip only if they meet up with the simple conditions I have given or is answering three questions without lying too much to ask for
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
Jesus peace be upon him is a slave and servant of Allah.

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by TOPE00(m): 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
Empiree:
Silly excuses.

First all, there are RCCG members and pastors who also showed up there and lost the debate.

Garment churches you said actually preached from the Bible. They quoted nothing except the Bible. Nothing from traditional stuff. They all lost.

The reason Adeboye, Kunmuyi, Chris embassy etc didn't honor invitations is bcus it's a threat to their daily bread. In another word, it's a threat to their source of income and investment. What that means is " IKOKO OBE WOOOOO" grin grin grin EBI DEEEEEEE

Seeing their huge followers, they can not risk losing such a gigantic tithes. They know if they should debate him, they would lose. The consequence of that is that members of their followers would desert them. That's not too hard to discern, is it?.

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by OLAJADON: 11:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
truthman2012:

When I was a teenager, my father would call a muslim alfa to kill our goat for Christmas. We believe there was need to utter some islamic words before an animal should be killed. That was the days of ignorance. Many people are in that condition today: IGNORANCE.

That story might be one of the islamic deceptions. Many of such conversions are stage-managed. I have witnessed such before.

Even if it is true, Jesus said many shall be deceived. Muslims make a loud noise when they succeed in deceiving a few people, whereas thousands of muslims accept Jesus on daily basis without any noise about it.

sorry for not replying since was busy..... i c no sense it wat u just typed.

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by mayowabola(f): 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
pneumaticos:

Compare with the thousand converting to christianity

No real christian can covert to islam,this news is garbage
nd no real Muslim can convert to Christianity grin[quote author=pneumaticos post=42328406]

Compare with the thousand converting to christianity

Yinmu
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
Devil will be smiling with Muslims and their propaganda by now..... What do you expect? The days of the anti-CHRIST are near....

Jesus promised a helper to come after him, the helper came on the day of Pentecost in the form of the Holy Spirit but Muslims believe it's Muhammed....
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Pennah(m): 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
kayodekb:
sheikh shehu Galadima is now a Christian wot can u say ant DAT hez even hunted.... but y coz he has seen d lyt wake up and reciev life

read Surah 72:21 .... my saviour giveth life in Abundance.... brother turnst thou thy evil ways d wrath of he that maketh is coming on those who treat His warnings with resentment

BE WISE AND STEP UP

2 Likes

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by nathdim: 11:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
tola9ja:
Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam. And those who were given the Scripture did not differ except after knowledge had come to them - out of jealous animosity between themselves. And whoever disbelieves in the verses of Allah , then indeed, Allah is swift in [taking] account.
does it change the fact that Christians are the ones ruling the world un 5+1 has no Muslim country
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Abanicwise(m): 11:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
tpiar:
Any short bio of acadip?

ACADIP mean Academy of islamic propagation headed by Malam yusuff Adepoju ,a muslim scholar who knows bible offhand and has reveal various contradictions, expunge and lies in more than 50 different bibles, he is a theology comparative lecturer who lectures both muslims and christains, he had achieved alot in making christian seing the many deceptions in the christianity religion , many christian converts themselve after seeing the truth and light.

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
malvisguy212:
Jesus is the ONLY prophet in the quran who is without sin, in Surah 19:19
“He said: I am only a messenger of
thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a
FAULTLESS SON .” (Pickthall)

Sahih Muslim, Volume 4, pg 1261:
Abu Huraira reported Allah’s
Messenger (saw) as saying: The satan
touches every son of Adam on the
day when his mother gives birth to
him with the exception of Mary and
her son.

Why should Jesus be the only man who
is without sin among mankind? The
Qur’an admits his sinlessness but gives
us no reason for it. The fact that the
Qur’an testifies that Jesus was a prophet
does not answer our question. Why then are other prophets not described in the Qur’an as being faultless? In fact, quite a few are shown to be wrongdoers. But we must ask again, “Why was Jesus the only one who is sinless and not other men?” We can only comprehend this if we understand the full significance of Jesus’ role in God’s purpose. We will also appreciate why all these unique features are vested in one man. Since the Qur’an does not reveal what made Jesus so
unique, we need to go to the Bible for
the answer.

We see that the unique features of the
life of Jesus not only support the belief
that he is the Son of God, but they are
also absolutely necessary for Christians
to prove the doctrine of the Sonship of
Jesus Christ. Thus, our conviction is
based solidly on evidences and not on
emotions.
See ignorant. Your problem is that you dont realize that it was not only jesus that was blessed by God. This is the quality of all God 's messenger.
If i start quoting how other prophet were blessed by the same God , this page will not take all.
And beside that sura 19.19 you quoted doesn mean jesus was not sinful. It is refering how pure jesus was and not him alone . It is one of quality of God messenger.
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
He said, "I am only the messenger of your Lord to give you [news of] a pure boy."

And for the hadith you quoted . It is true for jesus. Just note that each messenger has their own special blessing given to them. For that jesus , is not a big deal as other messenger also have their own. Google is ur friend.
Thank God , from the whole quran, no where jesus was counted as God or son of God. And beside , since u busy quoting some verse concerning jesus from quran .read and believe these also:

Quran 5:72 ',,, the messiah, Jesus son of mary said,'O Children of Israel ! Worship Allah, my Lord and ur Lord'[\b]

And this
[b]Quran 19:30-35
'He (Jesus) said,'verily i am a slave of Allah, He has given me the scripture and made me a prophet.

And He has made me Blessed wheresoever i be, and He enjoined on me salat (prayer) and zakat as long as i live.

And dutiful to my mother and made me not arrogant, unblest.

And peace be the day i was born and the day i die and the day i shall be raised alive'

such is Jesus son of mary, a statement of truth about which they used to doubt.

It befits not the majesty of Allah that He should beget a son. Glorified is He above all that they associate with Him. When He decrees a thing, He says to it 'Be' and it is''

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) / Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.