Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,923 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari (30308 Views)

Nigeria Can’t Progress Under Current Political System – Tinubu, Bozimo / PDP AND APC Blame Each Other For The Killings In Rivers State- See Tweets / Breaking News:APC Blame God For Our Economic Downturn And Lessa Fever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by uvalued(m): 10:51am On Jan 25, 2016
YouthsPC0:

As the incompetence of the All Progressives Congress becomes more glaring by the day chieftains of the party have taken turns to heap blame on everyone except themselves. 

Even though 85% of their party membership is drawn from the PDP either old or New these clowns in government seem to have forgotten that they are no more in the opposition but the Government in power and must be seen to be doing all they can to make Life more meaningful for Nigerians. 

At the last count the list of those APC and their chieftains blame for their inability to get the Ship of State moving has swelled even a simple budget was a problem for a group that prides itself as a progressive party. Her is the list with links Happy Viewing!!!!!

1. God: Number one their  List is God himself, the King of Heaven himself was the target of the APC National chairman who blamed the Monarch of Heaven for dwindling oil price. Forgetting that it  was magician from Daura and not Jehovah God   who promised  to stabilise global Crude price 

http://pulse.ng/politics/oyegun-god-is-responsible-for-nigeria-s-economic-troubles-apc-chairman-says-id4588903.html

2. GEJ: only God can separate this man from the lips of APC members and Buhari fanatics,  Just Like Reno Omokri Tweeted Lai Mohammed's  daily devotion begins with a Capsule of BlamoGEJ 500mg start 

List of Sins

A. Fuel Scarcity : Seven months. After leaving office Lai Mohammed was still blaming GEJ for dry pumps at filling stations. 

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/jonathan-created-ongoing-fuel-scarcity-lai-mohammed/

B. Forty Naira Fuel Price : Tam David West and his clique who gave us a Million reasons while Fuel should sell at 40 per litre when crude price  was above $100 are also blaming GEJ for their Inability to reason properly 

https://www.naij.com/427076-buhari-never-promised-n40-pump-fuel-price-i-did-david-west.html

C: Lassa Fever : it's a shame that Hundreds of Nigerians are being killed by rats daily,  When Ebola came to Nigerian via Patrick Sawyer the response from Team GEJ was swift, Our current Minister of health blames GEJ for his inability to  respond an epidemic that has spread to over 17 states and counting

http://www.theheraldng.com/jonathan-caused-lassa-fever-health-minister/

D. Cabinet : it took forever for GMB to form a simple cabinet he could have named at Eagle square he blames GEJ for that too may be the  Handover notes were in German.

http://www.blueprint.ng/2015/11/17/cabinet-buhari-blames-delay-on-jonathan/

E. Budget this People blamed GEJ for wasting state resources on all manner of frivolities.
They blame GEJ for empty treasury yet they are spending almost twice what they accused's GEJ of spending on feeding ghosts in the villa yet they :-Xstill blame Jonathan 

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/195903-buhari-to-spend-more-than-jonathan-on-presidential-villa-to-spend-less-on-food.html

F Naira Crash Dollar rise :

Buhari had promised to strengthen the Naira during the Campaigns, Ngige and others joined in lambasting GEJ, Today the Naira has broken several negative records under the  Daura General trading at #305 the worst in our country's history.  

http://www..ng/2015/12/14/lai-mohammed-says-nigerians-should-blame-jonathans-government-for-bad-economy/

A mixture of fossilised monetary policies and archaic measures brought us to this pitiable state yet these guy's wants us to Blame GEJ when you have somebody like Amaechi who fought GEJ and Aunty Ngozi for daring to save for the rainy day  the 1 BILLION dollars  in the SWF would not have been there for Buhari had GEJ listened to Amaechi. 

https://www.naij.com/699200-apc-blames-goodluck-jonathan-bad-economy-fall-naira-photos.html

G. Inability to Fulfill #5000 pledge/ Feeding for School Children 

While they were in Pluto making these promises to Nigerians before the elections  they never consulted Jona, fulfil promise now they are shifting goal post, it's a shame  that they defrauded our children too 

http://www.post-nigeria.com/apc-blames-jonathan-for-n5-000-pledge/

IBB and SAP 

It was the turn of one of our grand fathers to heap the blame, the Minister of Agriculture Chief Audu Ogbeh  instead of riding on the successes of Adeshina In revamping Agriculture he is currently blaming IBB and SAP for his inability to commence anything meaningful in that ministry

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/01/24/agric-minister-blames-nigerias-poor-economy-on-sap/

State Governors 

As rats continue to kill Nigerians the Buhari Administration is blaming state government for his inability to rise up to the occasion this time he blames state 

http://www.punchng.com/lassa-fever-fg-blames-states-over-silence/

We all want Nigeria to make progress, APC must stop these games and get to work one year has already been spent globetrotting and achieving nothing the APC must start walking the talk before its too late 

God Bless Nigeria 

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by uvalued(m): 10:55am On Jan 25, 2016
Rose2014:

Correctly Predict the next blamee grin and win a N500 glo recharge card.

Text BLAME to 25743

lol naija!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by ihatesycophant(m): 10:59am On Jan 25, 2016
YouthsPC0:

Your user name is the opposite of what you truly are

A wasted school fees
I have nothing to say than to tell you that to be a zombie in National discourse is a great disservice. Propaganda and telling lies cannot save the truth. Instead of you to counter my argument with fact, you're here throwing missile. Truly I Hate Sycophant, I hope you're not one of them.
Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by chxe: 11:10am On Jan 25, 2016
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

A very unintelligent write up. Quite bogous and ridiculous, I must say!

See them..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by ipreach: 11:10am On Jan 25, 2016
allthingsgood:

What exactly is the evil u speak of
Arresting thieves and prosecuting them or what?
People say apc is blaming peoplen but they dont tell us that the blames are lies or untrue. The fact is pdp wrecked this nation, and theres no point in denying it!

there you are again. Who are those PDP members that ''wreck'' this country?

Was 80% of APC members today not once PDP members?

Wasnt they among those that wrecked the country?

Can you say that the likes of Amaechi, Fashola, Kwankwaso, etc are all clean?

Have facts before spacing in public.

Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by allthingsgood: 11:14am On Jan 25, 2016
ipreach:

there you are again. Who are those PDP members that ''wreck'' this country?

Was 80% of APC members today not once PDP members?

Wasnt they among those that wrecked the country?

Can you say that the likes of Amaechi, Fashola, Kwankwaso, etc are all clean?

Have facts before spacing in public.

Thanks

Have u been sleeping while dasuki was naming names If u have evidence against any corrupt person why not report to appropriate quarters, instead of relying of roadside gossip and unsubstantiated bogous lies
Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by free13: 11:16am On Jan 25, 2016
Rose2014:

Text BLAME to 25743

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by allthingsgood: 11:17am On Jan 25, 2016
Love Machine:
Was it magic that brought united states and Europe to her present states?Una too get excuse for incompetent.

Why not go and steal in those countries and see what they will do to you. Just ask Ibori that is still languishing in prison....
Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by chiefoboh1(m): 11:22am On Jan 25, 2016
ayanfeeledumare:

See who is talking about responsibilty. Tell me the responsibilty that PDP took for ruling the country aground with corruption for 16yrs. You can not give what you don't have. PDP: Bunch of election losers
so u're. Telling us that A.P.C is same as P.D.P , because they don't have what is takes to move this country forward so they can't fulfill their electionary promise. Let me ask u what were they looking 4 in government if they don't have idea of governance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by unphilaz(m): 11:38am On Jan 25, 2016
EPIC! If you have not shared this on your facebook/twitter, what are you doing on social media! grin grin grin

SHARE share share share until APC will start accepting responsibility!!!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by ipreach: 11:40am On Jan 25, 2016
allthingsgood:

If u have evidence against any corrupt person why not report to appropriate quarters, instead of relying of roadside gossip and unsubstantiated bogous lies

the same to YOU

1 Like

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by talktimi(m): 11:42am On Jan 25, 2016
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

[s]A very unintelligent write up. Quite bogous and ridiculous, I must say![/s]
IMBE ordinary BOGUS you no fit spell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 25, 2016
Lol.You're very funny.
Rose2014:

Text BLAME to 25743

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by KMJY(f): 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
ayanfeeledumare:

See who is talking about responsibilty. Tell me the responsibilty that PDP took for ruling the country aground with corruption for 16yrs. You can not give what you don't have. PDP: Bunch of election losers
The ICT, EFCC, Political Structure, telecom industry, modern transportation system, institutions both educational and otherwise, freedom of speech, FOI to mention a few, which you are enjoying/celebrating today are PDP's creation. My problem with all these APC zombies is that they swallow everything their pay masters tell them hook line and sinker. My guy, even if u ask Lier Muhamad aka 'comical Ali' to tell you how PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years, he will drag u into a huddle and rebuke you vehimently. Coz he knows that that is just a mere propaganda phrase. Having said that, know ye thou that the current hardship Buhari has subjected Nigerians to is morethan the 40 years servitude Israelites suffered in Babyloon

1 Like

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by masterblogger(m): 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
ayanfeeledumare:

Are you telling me that PDP never took any responsibility for the past 16 years?

Let me refresh your memory, 16 years ealier, no member of your family and extended family own a handset and they never dream of owning one but currently you own a handset. This is just one.
Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by chukkiephil(m): 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
lmao

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
The blame game is synonymous to a student who failed exams due to poor educational back ground and decides to put the blame on tne teachers and examiners.

Failures find it very difficult to take blame because they think it magnifies and exposes their incompetence not knowning that accepting your mistakes makes you more reasonable.

APC with their propaganda has failed and fallen short of tne expectations of Nigerians.I wonder who next they're going to blame,probably,Awolowo,Azikiwe or Shagari.
Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by chukkiephil(m): 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
Just Like Reno Omokri Tweeted Lai Mohammed's  daily devotion begins with a Capsule of BlamoGEJ 500mg start  BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by sunsewa: 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
don't mind those educated illiterates and their uneducated cattle rearer of a leader.
Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by dandoki: 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
PerfectlyPerfect:
Government should focus more on bettering the lives of d citizenry. So these witch-hunting ain't really helping the masses.

Learn to improve yourself while increasing your knowledge. Visit http://listernaija.com/2016/01/10-characteristics-of-confident-people/ to learn the characteristics of confident people and make yourself one

Whether u like it or not probe must continue. Our stolen money must be recovered. If ivestors like make dem go they would rush back when the see we hav money. ALL the money must be got back including those from wailers on nairaland given 1 million naira each to buy recharge cards.
Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by Spybradd: 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
Rose2014:

Text BLAME to 25743
gej again,of cos.
Apc=ruling/opposition/confused party
grin

oya my credit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by Splashme: 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
Txonyi:
bunch of scammers and blamishes yes blamishes not blemishes these APC idiots are so delusioned that one begins to wonder what will become of the zoo by 29 may 2017
meanwhile, soon it will be one year in office and bubu will now be BLAMED for gross incompetence
Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by cmikel: 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

Yes i see you are very intelligent writing only twelve meaningless words

2 Likes

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
dandoki:

Whether u like it or not probe must continue. Our stolen money must be recovered. If ivestors like make dem go they would rush back when the see we hav money. ALL the money must be got back including those from wailers on nairaland given 1 million naira each to buy recharge cards.
I didn't say they shouldn't probe, I'm just saying they're neglecting other duties.

If you're asked to choose between constant power supply and a probe of d past administration, which would u choose?

1 Like

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by Princenee: 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
Check out this performing investment now supported by the US Government. Paying upto 12.5% daily
http:///ntdvsk9
Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by GuysnMum: 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
Advise for politicians... Pls go tru this list properly and see who u really are.

Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by mpatu1: 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
ksstroud:
grin grin grin APC ; Amalgamation of Progress Confusionists
''PROGRESSIVE''
Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by mpatu1: 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
ksstroud:
grin grin grin APC ; Amalgamation of Progress Confusionists
''PROGRESSIVE''
Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by Luckylife(m): 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Where are the Zombies?
Make una show.....APC is on Faya!!!

Blame Nairaland.....abi?
the few zombies have gradually released that they have been doctored or zombimized since Adams. The more they look the more they deny their selves.
Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by waziri4biz: 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]
can you at least for once be constructive in criticizing people's points
Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by Xano(m): 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

It is better to read(view) and close page than reply against the truth to a topic.
Your reply(insult even) makes you immature and loose tongue. Maturity is important, its not age-dependent.
Re: List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari by allthingsgood: 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
talktimi:
IMBE ordinary BOGUS you no fit spell

Keep KWAYET! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmed Gumi Condemns The Wedding Of Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi / Police Confirm Arrest Of Hudu Yunusa-Ari, Adamawa INEC REC / Navy Confirms Delivery Of Yatch, Faces Payment Crisis Over NASS Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.