Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment (21771 Views)

Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina / Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre / A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment by repogirl(f): 7:26am On Jan 25, 2016
Na wah!

1 Like

Re: Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 25, 2016
Re: Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment by adelaface(m): 7:28am On Jan 25, 2016
Who do we believe here?

1 Like

Re: Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment by Nonybb: 7:29am On Jan 25, 2016
e
Re: Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment by Jobabori(m): 7:30am On Jan 25, 2016
doublewisdom:
Zakzaky is flown to France but Nnamdi Kanu Is illegally detained abi? Dullhari weldone o!
Did Namdi Kanu also suffered bullet injury?

1 Like

Re: Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 25, 2016
Nonsense..If it were another tribe,the same government would have left him to die.

1 Like

Re: Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment by lumzybo: 7:37am On Jan 25, 2016
doublewisdom:
Zakzaky is flown to France but Nnamdi Kanu Is illegally detained abi? Dullhari weldone o!

Always use ur head bro. Do u think the person flown out went on a shopping spree or on a jamboree outings?

Wise up man.
Re: Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment by Endtimesmith(m): 7:38am On Jan 25, 2016
Was he sent to France in a trance?

1 Like

Re: Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment by LegalAnalyst(m): 7:39am On Jan 25, 2016
I pray God gives Buhari the wisdom to handle this issue so that innocent lives will not pay for it later. Boko Haram started like this.

#NaijaLegalAnalyst

1 Like

Re: Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 25, 2016
iambabaG:

Mumu somebody.. R u nt going to suffer more? U sound frustrated already!!

Aren't you reasonable enough to see & understand he was trying to criticize the government.

1 Like

Re: Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 25, 2016
Story!

1 Like

Re: Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment by omenka(m): 7:50am On Jan 25, 2016
beejaygree:
I hope this man survives it, if he dies I see trouble looming.
He's been flown and returned. Make una dey spare two minutes to read before una comment naw.
Re: Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 25, 2016
Pls where is Omaube of channels TV that criticizes the last administration on standing ovations?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment by Lookupman: 7:52am On Jan 25, 2016
sauceny:
Nonsense..If it were another tribe,the same government would have left him to die.

We did not want a repeat of the incidenct with the late leader of the Boko Haram movement whose death in custody exacerbated the crisis in the North East.”

Another source explained that the decision to fly El Zakzaky out of the country followed intervention by highly placed Nigerians, including the .former President, Olusegun Obasanjo, and the Sultan of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar, who warned that allowing the Shiite leader to die in custody would have grave implications for the security of the country.
Re: Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment by Okanokan(m): 7:53am On Jan 25, 2016
Iran Leader visit France, El Zakzaky flown to France for Treatment and Buhari visit France. Diplomatic Engagement!

1 Like

Re: Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment by Lookupman: 7:53am On Jan 25, 2016
sunnyblaz:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/el-zakzaky-flown-to-france-for-treatment-back-to-abuja-2/

http://www.nnu.com.ng/zaria-massacre-read-what-has-been-done-to-sheikh-zakzaky

We did not want a repeat of the incidenct with the late leader of the Boko Haram movement whose death in custody exacerbated the crisis in the North East.”

Another source explained that the decision to fly El Zakzaky out of the country followed intervention by highly placed Nigerians, including the .former President, Olusegun Obasanjo, and the Sultan of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar, who warned that allowing the Shiite leader to die in custody would have grave implications for the security of the country.
Re: Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 25, 2016
Lookupman:

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 25, 2016
And biafra is wat
Re: Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment by habiham: 8:04am On Jan 25, 2016
Make una take am easy with this man ... Na anoda boko u dey call so ooo

1 Like

Re: Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment by totorimi: 8:13am On Jan 25, 2016
When we sayl now that things are not alright in this country they will say we are wailing wailers. How do you give orders to shoot a man and then take him abroad for treatment all with tax payers money. How confused can these guys really get before they get things right.

Must they engage their anus before they engage their brain in national issues
I don't just get it. The other time they stopped MasterCard usage abroad after achieving nothing they lifted it. Again Dom account transaction blocked only to lift the ban after scoring zero. Someone is obviously using Nigeria to experiment or learn the job and we don't need that now
We need a thorough bred leader with a crack team who understands international relations and a sound home grown native intelligence to turn the nation around.

1 Like

Re: Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment by totorimi: 8:18am On Jan 25, 2016
obviously a case of trying to pacify the Zacki man knowing full well what's coming. Who ever warned them to toe the path of peaceful resolution. Cowards. mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment by frisky2good(m): 8:31am On Jan 25, 2016
Which gunshot wound are they treating? Didn't they say he wasn't injured in the clash?

1 Like

Re: Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment by Chanchit: 8:32am On Jan 25, 2016
SirJeffry:
This government and lies are like twins sotey man no fit believe anything again. Tnx to Liar Mohammed. Tufiakwaundecided

Wait till they use bullet tear Nnamdi belle, then they would fly him to utopia.
Re: Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 25, 2016
doublewisdom:
Ur name suppose be doubledullness not doublewisdom
Didn't u read d post..
He was taken to France for treatment
After been brutally dealt with by d military
Re: Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment by johnmartus(m): 8:44am On Jan 25, 2016
to be sincerely nigeria is not well organised.

1 Like

Re: Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 25, 2016
passionate88:
Make day die na, make I see wetin Iran go do

Hmm,
The Americans tried it,nothing came out ofit.In the end dialogue was the last option.

Btw zakzaky iz gone extreme and should be cautioned.
Re: Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment by Nurability(m): 9:11am On Jan 25, 2016
They create tension so much, there's need for them to calm and act as correct muslims.
Re: Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment by bigtt76(f): 9:17am On Jan 25, 2016
Kanu nor get legal Nigerian passport naaaa tongue

doublewisdom:
Re: Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment by AbdulHussein: 9:35am On Jan 25, 2016
BEST AND PRECISE ANSWERS ABOUT ZARIA CARNAGE
Your sad story was carried in some newspapers, can you share with us your background?
I am a journalist and a Mass
Communication lecturer at the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. I hold the title of the Waziri of Gwantu III. I am an activist and an advocate of positive change. I was the secretary of Scholars for Good Governance - Buhari/El-Rufai 2015 project at the university, through which we carried out office-to-office campaign for the president and the Kaduna State governor last year.
It was reported that you lost four of your children during the recent clash between your sect (Shi’ite) and the army? Can you tell us how they were killed?
To the best of my knowledge, there was no clash; what happened was a genocide by the Nigerian Army against the followers of one of the most peace-loving and patriotic religious leaders in the country, Sayyid Ibrahim Zakzaky. Christians who used to run to his house for refuge whenever there was ethno-religious crisis in Zaria can testify to this claim. My four undergraduate children - Muhammad (21), Fatima (20) and twins, Hassan and Husseini (18) were murdered by the soldiers in the house of my spiritual leader on the 13th of December, 2015, when they invaded his house with the motive of killing him after they had killed hundreds of his followers.
They later burnt and buried many of our members in mass graves in various locations outside Zaria.
How are you coping with their deaths?
Do you want diyah [blood money]?
Thank God, I have overcome it [the incident]. Great men of faith have been tested like this. I have no option but to leave everything to the Lord of Adam, Noah, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad(peace of Allah be upon them). Allah will avenge us since He has forbidden the shedding of the blood of even animals without any justifiable reason.
Compensation?! Nothing in this world can replace my innocent and beloved children.
Can you share with us how you raised your children, the schools they attended and what their aspirations were?
I denied myself befitting shelter and car to make sure that these children got to the university, especially considering the fact that I am the last child in my family of 12 and the only one privileged to attain my academic height. My children passed through various schools, right from inception, to where they were, ABU, Zaria, before soldiers that were employed and paid with our hard-earned money to protect us eventually killed them in cold blood, burnt them and denied me the opportunity to see their corpses and bury them according to Islamic rites.
How many children do you have left?
Glory be to Almighty Allah Who gives and takes. I have 10 left for now.
How did their mother(s) react to the news of their deaths?
They belonged to two mothers. The eldest two were from my Yoruba wife, from Ilorin, and the twins were from my Fulani wife. In fact, I think, they were not as devastated as I was. They both exhibited a strong faith in Allah and asked Him to punish all those that gave the order for the killing of our children and all those that had a hand in any way in the termination of sacred lives.
Did you have any premonition of your children’s deaths?
No.
Why do you think your sect is having problems with the security operatives?
I think it is not unconnected to the war declared on Muslims all over the word by ‘globalists’. It is not a secret that the Nigerian security agencies are proxies of the forces behind the ordeals of Muslims in different parts of the world like Palestine, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Bahrain, Somalia and Myanmar.
Is it true your sect does not recognise any authority — even the nation’s authorities — other than your spiritual leader, Sheikh Ibrahim El-Zakzaky?
I told you the role some of us played in the victory of the people that have turned out to be our killers today.
What about the allegation that the military wing of your sect is training youths to fight the state?
That is the most irritating, absurd, laughable and unintelligible of all the allegations against us. How could we have that and yet be unable to defend ourselves and our leader against the army who took 48 hours killing us like flies? This is a false flag and a black propaganda no discerning mind will believe. The video they are showing on television are videos of Boys Scout members of the movement, which all
religious groups have in the country. The Izala, Tariqa and even our Christian brethren have such Boys Scouts. It is nothing aberrational but, you know, as Ida B. Wells, the celebrated black American investigative journalist, said, “Those that commit the murders, write the report.”
I want to emphasise that unlike other Muslims who are busy funding terrorism in Syria, Iraq and other parts of the world, Shia Muslims do not believe in weapons or killing even animals. What we believe in and do is intellectual debate and discourse. People that take up arms lack intellectual ability to debate. We are not Boko Haram, neither are we ISIS who kill and behead people.
Re: Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment by minwafor: 9:54am On Jan 25, 2016
After all this initial gra gra, the government sent the 'so-called' troublemaker to one of the best hospital in France while deceiving their gullible supporters that the man will not escape justice.

The truth is that the sheikh has no question to answer concerning the mayhem that the army unleashed on the sect. The trend is that this government is gradually incarcerating anybody that they feel can pose any challenge or that can be vocal against some of their obviously ill-conceived policies and action.

This Administration should first CHANGE their attitude of misleading people with outright lies or half-truths

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ / I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu / Nigerians Will Defeat Tinubu, Not ₦50 Billion – Peter Obi’s Camp Replies Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.