Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,072 members, 7,953,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum (74389 Views)

DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free / All Hitv Subscribers, Pls Sign In Here! / Hitv Gives Out 100,000 Free Decoders To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by bami201(m): 10:50am On Jan 13, 2009
Hi to all the good guys in the house starting from urfriend to the newest guy on this trend. Am Saying HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.
please this is a year where we have to sit down together in seeing to the betterment of HITV and not to be castigating ourself on this forum.

www . netserveafrica . com a place to visit.

Visit the site and be convince.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 14, 2009
@ dclique,
who old you hitv owns TCM as FTA, that station is delibeartely left open by DStv

@ senga,
the best place you can come to is the Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite Television link, there you'll come across learned fellow in satellite installation and not mere quacks who know nothing apart from DSTV and HITV and MYTV installations, we will welcome you wholeheartedly.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by senga: 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2009
Entitan 2002
Many thanks for the advice, will do
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2009
Good!, are there still others here?.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by allboyz(m): 2:23am On Jan 17, 2009
im still not getting TCM on my HITV. . . what do i do?

pls help!!!!!
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Dclique(m): 3:51am On Jan 17, 2009
i knw a lot of FTA frequencies(TP) bt i cnt get them on my HITV DECODER cus there is never any signal when ever i search them,
na wa o, !!!
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by allboyz(m): 8:27am On Jan 22, 2009
I travelled and just came back and saw that my HiTv was disconnected.

when i checked my last payment its was dated 19th. . .i want to pay now at GTB, what's the best? should i take the teller to them at Ondo west? for faster connection? or do you think after paying at GTB,it would be connected the same day without going to their office?

ANY1 with experience should tell me please!!!!!!!
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 22, 2009
@allboyz,

From my own experience, just go and pay at any GTB and re-confirm the details by logging into this website ehlnigeria.com. Am sure you will be connected within a shortwhile.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by allboyz(m): 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2009
@ilugunboy

Thanks alot.

why you were posting,i was at GTB.

now that i have paid. . .i went to that site and submited my payment deposit slip no. to them and my data. . . this was done around 1.30Pm this afternoon. . .how soon can i get re-connected?

Thanks once more
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by allboyz(m): 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2009
@ilugunboy

the HiTv is displaying No OR BAD signal

is this what its meant to write?

also how long do you think its gonna booth on back?

Thanks
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 23, 2009
allboyz,

Try check your connection cables.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by allboyz(m): 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2009
THANKS DEAR. . .

I checked and its intact.

Hitv sent me an email that my smnart card is active.

do you think its an installation prob?
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2009
Yes! i believe it's installation problem. Sometimes when the maid mistakenly disturbed the connection at the back of my decoder when cleaning, i gets that message, all i get to do is to tightened it again.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by allboyz(m): 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2009
iLUGUNBOY

You are so much. . . actually info@hientertainment.tv reply me that my smart card is active and that the issue of NO OR BAD SIGNAL is an istallation prob.

i hope its not from the dish outside?

the cables wires are all intact. . .so what could be wrong?
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2009
@allboyz,

ok try this, shut down the decoder, unplug the LNB input cable, reconnect after awhile and put on the decoder, if all is ok that should get it running.

PS. Ensure that the coaxial cable tread is having the proper contact with the decoder.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by allboyz(m): 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2009
Okay. . .

would do just that . .

I think it should be telling me NO ACCESS right?

well thanks. . .i have disconnected and i will try in about 10 mins.

will post waz up in 10mins . . hope it works o0o.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2009
Good luck!!
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by allboyz(m): 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2009
its working now. . . thanks

but its from the Dish,i think the wind of this Harmattan blew it and it shifted direction.

i went up to turn the stuff and the signals picked - up.

Well thank you.

im watching DISCOVERY WORLD NOW!!!
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2009
You are welcome.

You know the morals of your experience?: We should not blame Hitv all the times.

Happy viewing. grin
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by allboyz(m): 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2009
yup!

i even got a lil bruise on my back while climbing.

i guess i have been connected since yesterday but failed to notice this change in my dish direction. . .

it was a mixed experience.

Thanks so MUCH!!!
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2009
Sorry about the bruise. Just try enjoy the rest of your day and do have a great weekend. cool
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by allboyz(m): 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2009
Hey, Thanks. . .my Girl Freind who happens to be a Nairalander had helped me Heal with with her magic words and hands.

Thanks and happy weekend to ya too.

Cheers
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by const6(m): 11:51am On Jan 28, 2009
@all

Is anybody experience the same problem i am experiencing with Hi Nolly and BBC World?

On my Hitachi Wide Screen TV, Hi Nolly shrinks to the middle (Left and Right) anytime there is a movie going on but whenever there is an advert or if i press the Menu key,it stretches back to normal.

I have checked my settings, and it cant be solved, other channels do not do this.

As for BBC World, it stretches and cuts off the sides (Left and Right) and some of the bottom.

Some one should advice me is this is been experienced.

Const
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by allboyz(m): 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2009
Its scratching . ,

All the "Hi" stations.

technical prob. i geus
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by aieromon(m): 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2009
fault has been on since yesterday.

they better look into it asap because i want to watch arsenal's downfall this evening
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by allboyz(m): 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2009
aieromon:

fault has been on since yesterday.

they better look into it asap because i want to watch arsenal's downfall this evening

What do you mean?
Everton would losee by 11 - 0 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Dclique(m): 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2009
Good, i thought it was only on my side.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by allboyz(m): 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2009
i tot the same too. . . tongue
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by ekonibaje(m): 8:07pm On Jan 28, 2009
i could never imagine wat a hitv rubbish customer care lady on phone did to me at exactly 07-45 pm--did to me --laugh at me when we are saying almost 25 people that paid since 27--january never able to watch wat dey av paid 4--please am urging THOUSAND of nigeria subscribing to dis hitv to stop patronizing all dis fake hitv stuff--dis is bad in dis bad economic paid and nt receiving good servicices--please am using corporate affair unit to seize dis LINCENCE ugly company that dePRIEVE people der right--effcc please kindly see to dis hitv stuff--pls am begging u--hitv as deprieved thousand of nigeria there right by nt giving good service--when i got problem laugh on phone--dis is unbeleviable attitude--pls am urging thousand of subcriber to watch out--4 dis ugly hitv issue-i never undermire the intellegient of some workers but the management is corrupt, and i can say of my case to customer paid and i waisted all ,my money calling customer care since morning without giving me wat went wrong --and after some girls started laugh--pls am using dis medium for ncc to close down dis fraudstar company---yes of course denied my client der right to view after payment-in nigeria --dis must stop nw----------pls-----laughing at my problem--pls _N CC PLS SEE TO DIS UGLY HITV VERY RUBBISH--I PROMISE TO  WRITE UP WITH DIS FUCKING BEHAVIOUR--I THOUGHT IS PROUDLY NIGERIA --NEVER PROUDLY NIGERIA---PLEASE AM URGING ALL NEWSPAPER NT TO KEEP ALL DIS FACT THAT DIS HITV IS RUBBISH CUSTOMER--I BELIEVE IF DEY AV PROBLEM DEY NEED TO SCROLL ON HITV SYSTEM NT TO DENIED NIGERIA RIGHT ALL DER BENEFIT
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by ekonibaje(m): 8:18pm On Jan 28, 2009
dis is total hitv rubbish--laugh when calling hitv customer care--dis is dishearting----bull shit--honestly dis is most frustrating act--when some people need to make der money --creative and using der time and resourcing establish a sport centre and denied them there right--after payment--dis is bull shit---honestly--dis man dat create dis business means well--but ugly mind u employ into dis system wat to mess it up--made representation and bad thinking of dis fulk customer CARE as discourage thousand of people frm paying--
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by allboyz(m): 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2009
@Eko

whats the problem? or ERR msg?

If No or Bad signal. . .go and turn your decoder.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by ekonibaje(m): 8:33am On Jan 29, 2009
allboyz--dis are nt bad or good signal is all abt cards--i tested it on my system in the office--callg d customer care since morning of yesterday---my signal strength is 89 percent--please dis hitv is depriving thousand of nigerians der right--paid and i called customer care laughing on phone--dat is bull shit-since three days ago--wat a hell--hitv proudly cotonou nt nigeria--

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre's Eggplant Got Nigerian Ladies Talking (Photos) / BBNaija: Ike Rocks Mercy, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) / Brighto Evicted From Big Brother House + How Viewers Voted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.