Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,107 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos) (28704 Views)

Little Girls Pictured With Governor Bagudu At An Event / Students 'Dab' For Kebbi Governor Bagudu During Parade. Photos / Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi Deworming A Child (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos) by chimere66: 7:13am On Jan 25, 2016
Kebbi State Governor Hosts SS3 Student Who Makes Cars From Scrap Materials(pics)

21-year-old car maker Muzzamil Umar from Kebbi state yesterday met Kebbi State Governor Abubakar Bagudu.

Umar makes engines and cars from scrap materials found around Birnin Kebbi.

The governor and some other notable Nigerians have picked interest in him, considering the option of helping his career.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/kebbi-state-governor-hosts-teenager-who.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos) by chimere66: 7:14am On Jan 25, 2016
Good

1 Like

Re: Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos) by RealSleek(m): 7:52am On Jan 25, 2016
does it have a running engine?, if not I am not impressed...we have a long way to go in technology..all I see here is the work of a good welder and painter.
whatever happens to university researchs...our professor,doctors jst sitdon for office collect money..nothing nothing..Our government?...story for another day be dat

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos) by megaik: 7:52am On Jan 25, 2016
Simply host him and throw him back to his workshop? besides we have million of likeminds still roaming the street seeking for a host and probably a support from the government.....

I have their contacts in all over nigeria

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos) by ORACLE1975(m): 7:56am On Jan 25, 2016
K
Re: Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos) by naijaboy756: 7:58am On Jan 25, 2016
Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos) by GenOrumov: 8:09am On Jan 25, 2016
Good development for them in the North. The government must invest in Nigerians with an iota of ideas to create/make/produce just about anything.

But I must confess, technology and development has gone past this level therefore, Nigerians engaged in this kind of stuff must come up with ideas and technology never seen before.

Do you think if this guy starts to make his own car which is nothing different from what is being made at the moment, foreign countries will buy it when Toyota, Benz, etc. are still king in the market.

Let us create things that haven't been done before.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos) by ahmedkoded95(m): 8:21am On Jan 25, 2016
Nice one guy
Re: Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos) by Slikbae: 8:54am On Jan 25, 2016
oo
Re: Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos) by Eboski(m): 9:05am On Jan 25, 2016
Good one from the governor
Re: Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos) by bimbochoco(m): 10:49am On Jan 25, 2016
How do they intend to help his career by the way?

If i carry this car go...

Ni Ojuelegba, dem go know my story, for modock studio eh ehhhh....

Ni Ojuelegba, me and simbi we hustle to work eh ehhh....
Re: Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 25, 2016
Nice one from him.

But to be sincere, at our stage it shows how backward we are to
celebrate things like this.
embarassed embarassed embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos) by kulobyno: 10:50am On Jan 25, 2016
The governor should do more than posing for photos

2 Likes

Re: Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 10:50am On Jan 25, 2016
h
Re: Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos) by MadCow1: 10:50am On Jan 25, 2016
Na wah o..

Is this how low we have fallen?

I heard of a Nigerian who invented glasses that can see Cancer cells in blood and yet we are here celebrating this fuckery.

Respect to the guy but there is nothing ingenious about his creation. He uses motorcycle engines to make that contraption. The only real genius in his work is the body he crafts to cover the engine underneath.

Send the kid off to a technical school to learn how to fix engines or panel beating but please let's stop acting like this nigga just found the cure for cancer.

I would rather the government look to our universities. Every year, students from across the length and breath of this nation come up with some rather brilliant project work for the design or optimization of something and after the students get their marks, those project work end up in the archives. How about we start investing in Nigerians with real and actual potentials rather than continue with this kind of fuckery.

Respect to the boy, but did we have to bring the State Government into this shiit? Like seriously!

8 Likes

Re: Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos) by Johnbosco77(m): 10:50am On Jan 25, 2016
GOD bless our hustle....
Re: Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos) by ednut1(m): 10:50am On Jan 25, 2016
Is kebbi in Nigeria grin tongue
Re: Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos) by looseweight: 10:52am On Jan 25, 2016
That's good
Re: Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos) by miqos02(m): 10:53am On Jan 25, 2016
hmm
Re: Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 25, 2016
Some people may say what the guy did was crap, but the exciting thing about this is that when someone achieves something with scraps how much do you think he will achieve when he is given more education and better tools at his disposal?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos) by penta(m): 10:54am On Jan 25, 2016
This is what i want in my new Nigeria....keep it up bro. Let's people live with value. Before this regime end many Nigerians will have try creating worthwhile things.
Re: Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos) by SmartMugu: 10:56am On Jan 25, 2016
I think this SS3 student needs to be commended. His mates are probably bombing places here and there, he chose to spend his time on a project.

Even if it appears like this is just some welding work, some engineering graduates today still cant do what he has done, but he did it all from scraps he found. It's a starting point for him and he needs to be motivated to do more.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos) by anonimi: 10:57am On Jan 25, 2016
When will the governor host ALL Kebbi state children into:

- primary
- VOCATIONAL
- secondary
- TECHNICAL

schools that are adequately staffed with professional teachers and properly furnished & equipped classrooms, libraries & laboratories
Is that not how there will be so many inventors from their state?
Re: Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos) by boboLIL(m): 10:57am On Jan 25, 2016
Nice motivation
Re: Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos) by quatum: 11:00am On Jan 25, 2016
mumu
ednut1:
Is kebbi in Nigeria grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos) by westlius(m): 11:01am On Jan 25, 2016
Dats good
Re: Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 11:01am On Jan 25, 2016
the guy had to quickly go and repackage his workshop cap.
Re: Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos) by 1miccza: 11:01am On Jan 25, 2016
Thank God that the Governor had the mind to host him before sending him back to the bin where he came from,if this was to be a yoruba , igbo or any other tribe,their ideas would die with them.
Re: Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos) by jude33084(m): 11:02am On Jan 25, 2016
GenOrumov:
Good development for them in the North. The government must invest in Nigerians with an iota of ideas to create/make/produce just about anything.

But I must confess, technology and development has gone past this level therefore, Nigerians engaged in this kind of stuff must come up with ideas and technology never seen before.

Do you think if this guy starts to make his own car which is nothing different from what is being made at the moment, foreign countries will buy it when Toyota, Benz, etc. are still king in the market.

Let us create things that haven't been done before.

Hard talk! wink
Re: Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos) by palsenator(m): 11:02am On Jan 25, 2016
RealSleek:
does it have a running engine?, if not I am not impressed...we have a long way to go in technology..all I see here is the work of a good welder and painter.
whatever happens to university researchs...our professor,doctors jst sitdon for office collect money..nothing nothing..Our government?...story for another day be dat
Did you read through at all?

1 Like

Re: Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos) by raziboi(m): 11:03am On Jan 25, 2016
dats good
Re: Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos) by davedpo(m): 11:07am On Jan 25, 2016
u try bro, better one frm u soon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shell Nigeria Declares A Force Majeure For Bonny Light Crude Oil Lifting / Defection: How Osinbajo Made Us Donate Akpabio To APC – PDP / A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.