Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Help!!! I've Been Broke! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Help!!! I've Been Broke! (1228 Views)

funny posts I've seen / Funny Comments I've Been Seeing On Nairaland This Week / Weirdest Wedding Pix I've Ever Seen (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I've Been Broke! by Annapecky(f): 8:50am On Jan 25, 2016
I just dont know whats happening anymore..ever since i turned 18 it has always been that mum and dad wouldnt give me money for anything apart from school fees,and i dont know how they expect me to survive and secondly they wouldnt allow me to leave the house,talk more of travelling in search of job...what should i do..?help me out if u can in anyway
Re: Help!!! I've Been Broke! by Donald3d(m): 8:56am On Jan 25, 2016
Annapecky:
I just dont know whats happening anymore..ever since i turned 18 it has always been that mum and dad wouldnt give me money for anything apart from school fees,and i dont know how they expect me to survive and secondly they wouldnt allow me to leave the house,talk more of travelling in search of job...what should i do..?help me out if u can in anyway
What skills do you have ? computer etc ? Talk to me
Re: Help!!! I've Been Broke! by abuaoyen(f): 8:56am On Jan 25, 2016
My dear I feel ur pain. Try to sit them down and talk to them, Mk them see good reasons why you need ur own money. Pray before you do that!
Re: Help!!! I've Been Broke! by Annapecky(f): 8:58am On Jan 25, 2016
Donald3d:
What skills do you have ? computer etc ? Talk to me
Learnt catering in school nd a bit of comp.
Re: Help!!! I've Been Broke! by Donald3d(m): 9:02am On Jan 25, 2016
Annapecky:
Learnt catering in school nd a bit of comp.
what do you have passion for ,name just about anything (just kindly answer am heading somewhere)
Re: Help!!! I've Been Broke! by Annapecky(f): 9:04am On Jan 25, 2016
Donald3d:
what do you have passion for ,name just about anything (just kindly answer am heading somewhere)
Technologies and then i love advicing people,i can talk
Re: Help!!! I've Been Broke! by Donald3d(m): 9:14am On Jan 25, 2016
Annapecky:
Technologies and then i love advicing people,i can talk
Great in that case ,answer this"sort of psychological question" If i place a gun to your head and tell you to make money ,in 7 days using the most genuine method you can think of , what will you do ? it sounds crazy but just think about it and answer ?
Re: Help!!! I've Been Broke! by Annapecky(f): 9:20am On Jan 25, 2016
Donald3d:
Great in that case ,answer this"sort of psychological question" If i place a gun to your head and tell you to make money ,in 7 days using the most genuine method you can think of , what will you do ? it sounds crazy but just think about it and answer ?
Bt how can i make money with no money i'd sell my clothes or maybe borrow 2 start a tiny biz
Re: Help!!! I've Been Broke! by Annapecky(f): 9:23am On Jan 25, 2016
abuaoyen:
My dear I feel ur pain. Try to sit them down and talk to them, Mk them see good reasons why you need ur own money. Pray before you do that!
TNX bt dear am nt 4rm dat kind of understanding family if i sit them down 2 talk 2 dem dy wil b lik wen did i start talkin 2 dem,d wont listen 2 me
Re: Help!!! I've Been Broke! by Donald3d(m): 9:24am On Jan 25, 2016
Annapecky:
Bt how can i make money with no money i'd sell my clothes or maybe borrow 2 start a tiny biz
How good are you at catering ?, what can you make cakes ,etc ?
Re: Help!!! I've Been Broke! by Annapecky(f): 10:03am On Jan 25, 2016
Donald3d:
How good are you at catering ?, what can you make cakes ,etc ?
QUITE gud..bt nids more trainin
Re: Help!!! I've Been Broke! by Donald3d(m): 10:16am On Jan 25, 2016
Annapecky:
QUITE gud..bt nids more trainin
Beautiful,

1.This might sound tedious ,but i guess its worth it since its the only skill you have for now,if you are a student which i am guessing you are, you can make snacks and sell to your course mates(you better no shame oooooo),you will need some money to start and i understand there is no money.
2. Option 2 ,if you are geek like me *winks* #Over-Hyping , take advantage of lazy students around you ,thats what i used to do when i was broke back in school, i do assignments, undertake periodic projects(i am an Engineering student),,per assignment i will observe the client if its one rich dude i can charge as much as #1500 per assignment,if its a hustling student 500 Naira, and for the the projects since i am good quite with circuits, i can charge as much as 3k at times to build a very small project that wont take me 1 hr or 2hrs to finish

3. If you are computer literate, take advantage of that to,graphics design,web design etc

4. If only i can know more about you i will be able to give more advice #Style #Style #Toasting #Winks
But seriously, all what i said above will help you, if you have further questions i will be glad to help. Helping is my Hobby grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help!!! I've Been Broke! by Annapecky(f): 10:25am On Jan 25, 2016
TNX ALOT
Re: Help!!! I've Been Broke! by Donald3d(m): 11:06am On Jan 25, 2016
Annapecky:
TNX ALOT
You welcome ma'am,Just kindly improve on your catering skills,and some computer skills too.
Re: Help!!! I've Been Broke! by Methylblack(m): 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to u dear...we share thesame birthday though...

(1) (Reply)

What Should We Call Dis Biko??? / Dwise1comedy / 6 Things You've Planned To Do This Weekend (see What You Will End Up Doing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.