Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story (20591 Views)

Not Just An Ordinary Day (A Short Romance Story By Kayode Odusanya) / The Last 12 Hours (A Short Romance Mystery Story By Kayode Odusanya) / Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Godmother(f): 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
DRISKLEF:

Nice update! Keep it coming, Godmother.

Good to have you back.

Thanks Drisklef. I should post one more before the end of today
Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Godmother(f): 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
SPDAZZY:
Bloodshot love?

Yea, its kindof like a twist between a Thriller and Romance.
Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Godmother(f): 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2016

Hey, I'm really glad to have you guys here; glad you've taken the time to read this story. But please, can we not quote any part of the story so it will be easy for me to put it on Amazon later. Thanks guys smiley . Love you all kiss

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by QueenEKAMMA(f): 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
GODMOTHER! YOU ARE TRUELY A GODMOTHER. I LOVE YOUR WORK AND I LOVE YOU MORE. TALENT @ IT'S PEAK.GUDOS . I'M WAITING PATIENTLY FOR TOMMOROW.

1 Like

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Godmother(f): 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
QueenEKAMMA:
GODMOTHER! YOU ARE TRUELY A GODMOTHER. I LOVE YOUR WORK AND I LOVE YOU MORE. TALENT @ IT'S PEAK.GUDOS . I'M WAITING PATIENTLY FOR TOMMOROW.

Thanks, Babes. Glad you like it.
Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Godmother(f): 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
Story taken down by author

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by enkaydewdrop(f): 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
Chai, Godmother, I haven't read anything this interesting, and thrilling in a long long while...
when are you going to complete this story na?
Biko, sister, compete it oh, before what happened in 1821 will repeat itself...

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki
Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki...

Na me oh kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Hybrid01: 3:35am On Aug 20, 2016
Nice update. But what of Allen's girlfriend now or he was too carried away to think about her

1 Like

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Godmother(f): 6:45am On Aug 20, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
Chai, Godmother, I haven't read anything this interesting, and thrilling in a long long while...
when are you going to complete this story na?
Biko, sister, compete it oh, before what happened in 1821 will repeat itself...

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki...

Na me oh kiss kiss kiss

Lolz @ what happened in 1821 will repeat itself.
Thanks. I plan on completing it this week by His grace.
Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Olivers2J(f): 7:03am On Aug 20, 2016
following luv the last chapter it was really romantic but Babe update fast so u won't lose ur fans

1 Like

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Godmother(f): 7:48am On Aug 20, 2016
Olivers2J:
following luv the last chapter it was really romantic but Babe update fast so u won't lose ur fans

Thanks Babes and yea I plan on making the updates frequent.
Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Godmother(f): 7:49am On Aug 20, 2016

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by DRISKLEF(m): 9:53am On Aug 20, 2016
Nice update, GM.
I'm enthralled by the tale.

Keep them coming.

1 Like

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by aiikman(m): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2016
Quite disrespectful,....you dnt talk down your gf in d presence of a third party....every lady that loves the bf would do the same or even worse considering how she met them.....thumbsup Godmother

1 Like

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Godmother(f): 11:39am On Aug 20, 2016
aiikman:
Quite disrespectful,....you dnt talk down your gf in d presence of a third party....every lady that loves the bf would do the same or even worse considering how she met them.....thumbsup Godmother

Yea, same thing I would do if I was in Ava's shoes, cos you know most times even though you have no bad intentions things can get out of hand

1 Like

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by localrice: 11:49am On Aug 20, 2016
Aikman, I beg to differ. U just can't send a girl out of ur BF's house.no and she's there for a job not for fun. Not even her husband but BF, the dude will find her over-bearing.

1 Like

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Godmother(f): 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Godmother(f): 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Yuneehk(f): 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
You abandoned this story for a long time that I had to reread the first chapter again. It's an interesting one so please do not abandon it again. well done!

1 Like

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Godmother(f): 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
Yuneehk:
You abandoned this story for a long time that I had to reread the first chapter again. It's an interesting one so please do not abandon it again. well done!

Aww......sorry about that. It wasn't intentional to abandon the story; fell sick. I plan on finishing soon so the updates will be fairly regular. Stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by aiikman(m): 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
localrice:
Aikman, I beg to differ. U just can't send a girl out of ur BF's house.no and she's there for a job not for fun. Not even her husband but BF, the dude will find her over-bearing.

@localrice you dont do such in front of a third party...u could take her inside and try to calm her down den make her see reasons why the lady should stay back and finish the project at hand....not forgeting the position she met them...i wana blive u wud be cool of probably buy ur gf a gift, if u walk into her in another guys arms....learn not to do to yur woman.what u dont want her doing to u

1 Like

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by aiikman(m): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ava wrong move to win a luv battle....never get physical in any form, be it indirect or direct....i feel ur pain though, .cos we all myt do stupid things, watching the one we luv crave another

1 Like

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by elmogaji(m): 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
thank you for blessing us with this story ma'am

1 Like

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by oluwashedy: 11:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
Chai like they say never judge a book by its cover... Godmother, I tuale for you.

1 Like

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Shabib(m): 12:17am On Aug 21, 2016
More grease, op.
Really nice story.

1 Like

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Godmother(f): 7:19am On Aug 21, 2016
Hi, Emmahunk, pls come and unquote that portion of the story you quoted so it doesn't get in the way.

Emmahunk, why is it so hard for you to unquote this story. You come online; you see my mentions and the emails I have sent to you yet you don't want to unquote. Pls unquote so I can continue. I already have a lot of updates to put but can't do so till you unquote. I sell these stories online and with that part you quoted I won't be able to.
Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Godmother(f): 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Nwiboko26(f): 11:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
Tnx ma'am more power to ur elbow

1 Like

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Nmaglit: 2:42am On Aug 22, 2016
Nicw one godmother

I love that allen of a guy and for ava hmmmmm d length a woman can go to protect her man can b mind blowing

1 Like

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Godmother(f): 7:46am On Aug 22, 2016
Thanks @ Nwiboko26 and @ Nmaglit . A few more updates and the story comes to an end.

Guys, the comments seem to have dried up o. Does it mean most people following the story have left it? I need comments to ginger me.
Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by oluwashedy: 7:56am On Aug 22, 2016
Godmother:
Thanks @ Nwiboko26 and @ Nmaglit . A few more updates and the story comes to an end.

Guys, the comments seem to have dried up o. Does it mean most people following the story have left it? I need comments to ginger me.
ride on ma... We're solidly behind you # loyalist

1 Like

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by yorhmienerd(m): 11:01am On Aug 22, 2016
Saw this thread and decided to pokenose, well All I can say is that it worth the time.. You're truly a Godmother.
Ride on ma'am

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ridding On My Son's Lap ( Short Erotic Story 18+ ) / Cyprian Ekwensi Plagiarized Hausa Story "Jiki Magayi" / Homeless Not Hopeless By Sola Owonibi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.