Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Lastma - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lastma (97584 Views)

Proffesional Advice Pls: G.L 8 Lastma Officer Or G.L 8 Govt Primary Sch. / LASTMA Interview / What Are The Rankings Of Lastma Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lastma by medulla01(m): 3:07am On May 17, 2016
Aolly:
Just got a message from csc/ps to come to csc tomorrow by 1pm with my cv,all academic credentials and a means of identification.
.go their it is 4 lastman documentation never end and been formally dressed go with birth cert too and all neccessary document gud luck to u.also make copy of original result.
Re: Lastma by kunlenavy(m): 9:16am On May 17, 2016
Aolly did you apply as hnd or bsc
Re: Lastma by prof4maths(m): 9:46am On May 17, 2016
medulla01:
.go their it is 4 lastman documentation never end and been formally dressed go with birth cert too and all neccessary document gud luck to u.also make copy of original result.

I got same message(bsc) but have u been cleared b4?
Re: Lastma by Temyjohnson(m): 10:10am On May 17, 2016
To the one s that just got invites....are u guys for last man or fire services..... Can someone give info as regards fire service recruitment
Re: Lastma by prof4maths(m): 10:52am On May 17, 2016
Aolly:
Just got a message from csc/ps to come to csc tomorrow by 1pm with my cv,all academic credentials and a means of identification.

I got same message(bsc) but have u been cleared b4?
Re: Lastma by omageblessing: 11:42am On May 17, 2016
Good morning I want to ask when will fire service recuitment baby one with necessary information should mail me blessingomage@gmail.com thank you God bless you in Jesus name Amen
Re: Lastma by Haryoryhemie(f): 2:24pm On May 17, 2016
If u receive msg from CSC/PS to come with ur academic credentials, CV and means of identification, u are not asked to come for documentation but to collect ur appointment letter. So be there on time and listen attentively wen they start calling names...........As for fire service, d recruitment has been suspended for now.

Goodluck to everyone
Re: Lastma by Temyjohnson(m): 6:50pm On May 17, 2016
Suspended ke.....chai chai!!!!!
Re: Lastma by Aolly(f): 8:00am On May 18, 2016
I was der yesterday,i was called to receive appoitment letter but unfortunately 4 me their was error in d'spelling of my name. I was asked to chk back on thurs that it would hav bn rectified.
Re: Lastma by Aolly(f): 8:05am On May 18, 2016
kunlenavy:
Aolly did you apply as hnd or bsc
Bsc Lastma
Re: Lastma by oyefunmi: 12:37pm On May 18, 2016
please everyone, what will be the faith of those that their names were called at Alausa and they were not sent a message in responses to this?
Re: Lastma by moluwasegun: 12:56pm On May 18, 2016
please nairalanders, How do I fill my medical form...Having problem with it..thanks.
Re: Lastma by prof4maths(m): 12:57pm On May 18, 2016
oyefunmi:
please everyone, what will be the faith of those that their names were called at Alausa and they were not sent a message in responses to this?

Seriously, this is a very serious case cos I can't suggest everyone should be going to Alausa nor would I say you should still be expecting message, but I'll rather say if u were told ur name has been called or u know someone whose name has been called, start going or tell the person to start going to Alausa every Tue and Thur, you or the person could be lucky.

See guys, PRAYER does everything..... Pray against antagonist of any form.
Re: Lastma by moluwasegun: 12:58pm On May 18, 2016
please nairalanders, How do I fill my medical form...Having problem with it..thanks.
Re: Lastma by prof4maths(m): 12:59pm On May 18, 2016
moluwasegun:
please nairalanders, How do I feel my medical form...Having problem with it..thanks.

How do I be of help? Have u submitted other forms?
Re: Lastma by moluwasegun: 1:01pm On May 18, 2016
I've done DT...left with d medical form.
Re: Lastma by moluwasegun: 1:02pm On May 18, 2016
I've done DT...left with d medical form...d office of...................of............dept. then d rank of witness stuff
Re: Lastma by Haryoryhemie(f): 2:51pm On May 18, 2016
moluwasegun:
I've done DT...left with d medical form...d office of...................of............dept. then d rank of witness stuff

U will fill d first part of d form urself, d second part will be filled by a doctor(remember to collect "TO WHOM" 4RM d doc)
Then for d last part which is attestation, u will begin with ur name, the post assigned to u (traffic officer2/traffic superintendent), then d ministry.......As for d rank of witness, give that to any senior civil servant even right there in CSC
Re: Lastma by dymex: 4:53pm On May 18, 2016
pls any information on fire service recruitment
Re: Lastma by oyefunmi: 6:12pm On May 18, 2016
@prof4math. thanks so much, am one of the victim, that's why am asking . the last time I went there, march list was not released to be called. I was told that only the PS will determine if to call names on march list but that of April was called. believing God that all will be well. And there's anyone to be of help.kindly help me
Re: Lastma by moluwasegun: 6:13pm On May 18, 2016
Haryoryhemie:

U will fill d first part of d form urself, d second part will be filled by a doctor(remember to collect "TO WHOM" 4RM d doc)
Then for d last part which is attestation, u will begin with ur name, the post assigned to u (traffic officer2/traffic superintendent), then d ministry.......As for d rank of witness, give that to any senior civil servant even right there in CSC
thanks a bunch
Re: Lastma by yemmy95: 7:08pm On May 18, 2016
@ oyefumi,likewise me,someone told me that my name is on the list but am yet to see any message,I will try and call someone I know whatever the step the person ask me to take I will hint u.U can drop ur number
Re: Lastma by moluwasegun: 10:09pm On May 18, 2016
please...any idea on how deir training is? its beta u get up n start doing something Dan to jst sit arnd
Re: Lastma by oyefunmi: 10:22pm On May 19, 2016
@yemmy95: heres
Re: Lastma by oyefunmi: 10:24pm On May 19, 2016
@yemmy95: here's my contact: 07033307219.
Re: Lastma by themilola: 10:57pm On May 20, 2016
A friend just called now that an information is pasted about Lastma at block9 Alahusa did anyone hear something similar or have an idea wats written in what was pasted
Re: Lastma by ogungbey: 11:25pm On May 20, 2016
Hi everyone please is the APPLICATION for LASTMA closed or can I still apply
Re: Lastma by olatunbosun27: 2:29am On May 21, 2016
Information!!! all successful candidate for lastma are to report on mon at ministry of transport was told dt a list is being pasted at public service office on Friday evening so gud luck work to start on Monday
Re: Lastma by homosapien(m): 7:02am On May 21, 2016
olatunbosun27:
Information!!! all successful candidate for lastma are to report on mon at ministry of transport was told dt a list is being pasted at public service office on Friday evening so gud luck work to start on Monday

Thanks for the info, but I am just curious as to what list is been pasted again since letter has been given to successful candidates.

Just need a clarification. Thanks
Re: Lastma by homosapien(m): 7:06am On May 21, 2016
ogungbey:
Hi everyone please is the APPLICATION for LASTMA closed or can I still apply

It's closed bro. But other vacancies will be advertise the moment lastma and fire service recruitment is done with. Best of lucks
Re: Lastma by chatwithjide(m): 10:11am On May 21, 2016
good morning my people, can anyone confirmed to us that a list have been pasted to civil service commission for the successful candidate of lastma job and the number of names pasted too so that we can come and check and I am presently in abuja and I can't spend a lot of money to come to Lagos for nothing. or can someone help me to check my name on monday please Adeoye Babajide Oluwaseun. thanks may God bless you all.
Re: Lastma by prof4maths(m): 11:54am On May 21, 2016
chatwithjide:
good morning my people, can anyone confirmed to us that a list have been pasted to civil service commission for the successful candidate of lastma job and the number of names pasted too so that we can come and check and I am presently in abuja and I can't spend a lot of money to come to Lagos for nothing. or can someone help me to check my name on monday please Adeoye Babajide Oluwaseun. thanks may God bless you all.

Have u collected ur appointment letter?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply)

Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service / British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions / Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.