Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,125 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN (25376 Views)

********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* / Sauron Vs Ibime / Mykali Battles Sauron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Go Down)

SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ofokasibe: 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2009
SEE new sauron diss track
FREE DOWNLOAD
http://rapidshare.com/files/249722611/ofokas_diss_to_sauron_aka_the_biting_nairaland_vampire.mp3
Ibime:

Oga sa, I have called you out on the tourney thread, you better go and register (and bring Wordsmith with you).

Sauron:

Idiot. . . . . .After i had pounded you with golden bars, u and Ibime(ur new boy/f) are spreading lies about me.

If u and Ibime feel ma lyrics were stolen, where's the evidence?
Like Nas said. . . . .Nuccas fear what they cannot match and also hate what they can't conquer.
In the art of lyricism, you and other troglodytes on this section are witless apprentices.

SHOW YOUR EVIDENCE.

THIS IS THE GENESIS OF THIS BATTLE, IN NAIRALAND COWARDS ARE NOT ACCEPTED HERE , WE MUST SETTLE THE SCORE ON WHO IS THE ILLEST

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN .LONG TIME COMING
THE NAIRALAND BATTLE CULTURE RETURNS
WELCOME TO SAURON VS IBIME ! NO HOLDS BARRED

HERE ARE THE RULES

1. Ibime challenged sauron so ibime spits first ,
2. Anyone can vote , a poll will be opened
3. No hater comments are allowed , no external interference the battle must be fair and just
4. No backing out until the score is settled
5. battle 3 rounds
6. ibime goes 1st in round one , sauron goes 1st in round 2 then ibime in round 3
7. This is for nairaland, this is for the sickest , this is for hiphop whoever wins here would face wordsmith, i will call smith on phone now to inform him.
8. 8bars only 16 lines
9. No unwarranted comments allowed, if u wanna say anything go to hybrids lounge
10. Fairness equity  and justice must prevail, no side taking , we just having fun
11. PLUS  i will inform lala to outrightly ban anyone that wants to derail or insult or constitute a problem here
12. keep it real guyss we just doing it nairaland stylee !

lets go !
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Ibime(m): 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2009
busybody, wetin carry you reach here. . . . we will meet in the tourney hopefully. . . . if Sauron will sign up. . .
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ofokasibe: 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2009
lol omo leave me jare,make i gbadun myself
sauron is not talking part in the tourney , how many times him go tell u that one?
, he prefers a one on one showdown , the sauron i know is neva scared of any rapper,.
so ibime i take this as ur sign in , since u challenged him ,, right?
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ofokasibe: 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2009
it seems it is ibime that is scared 4real
, sauron if u dont mind show him say khaki no be leather and go first !
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2009
Ibime:

busybody, wetin carry you reach here. . . . we will meet in the tourney hopefully. . . . if Sauron will sign up. . .

Ibime, let's drop a KEYstyle to the beats on the video. . . .
Choose one from 1) Busta Rhymes--Conglomerate 2) Alchemist 3) Outkast--Chonkyfire

[flash=560,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwyOfqbP8JU&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Ibime(m): 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2009
I haven't had studio access for years. Which kain freestyle you dey talk about?
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2009
Ibime:

I haven't had studio access for years. Which kain freestyle you dey talk about?

KEYstyles i mean. . . . . .

Go with the flow of the song played and drop the lyrics here.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Ibime(m): 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

KEYstyles i mean. . . . . .

Go with the flow of the song played and drop the lyrics here.

You are silly. . . . so voters can read and understand at the same speed as the beat is playing?. . . . whats all this unnecessary bragadanta. . . if you feel oppressed, drop a verse and stop beating about the bush like a eunuch grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2009
Ibime:

You are silly. . . . so voters can read and understand at the same speed as the beat is playing?. . . . whats all this unnecessary bragadanta. . . if you feel oppressed, drop a verse and stop beating about the bush like a eunuch grin

And Ibime goofs again!!!!
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by lysaa(f): 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2009
this is going to be fun. . pls let it begin.

ibime stop goofing pls.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2009
Ibime:

so voters can read and understand at the same speed as the beat is playing?. . . . whats all this unnecessary bragadanta. . . if you feel oppressed, drop a verse and stop beating about the bush like a eunuch  grin

Ibime, voters will listen to the beat/music and read your lyrics like you are reading Eminem's lyrics when listening to his songs.
There are thousands of rap forums on the webspace who pits 2 netcees to battle that way.
What planet are you from? Pluto?
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by lysaa(f): 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2009
why don't we twist the rule a bit, u start first so he can be cued into the whole idea?
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Ibime(m): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

Ibime, voters will listen to the beat/music and read your lyrics like you are reading Eminem's lyrics when listening to his songs.
There are thousands of rap forums on the webspace who pits 2 netcees to battle that way.
What planet are you from? Pluto?

Those nerds can do what they want. . . . they must be crackheads. . . it sounds silly to me. . . can the readers also tongue-twist like me?. . . for someone who claims that the level of the tourney is weak and that Nairalanders do not know how to read multi-syllabic raps, you sure put a lot of faith in them being able not only to follow multi-syllables, guess your style of flow, but also follow the beat at speed as well. . . . I have no need to prove that I can flow on beats. . . my audios have been heard by all and sundry. . . . can't say the same for you. . . .if I had studio access, I would give you an audio battle easily. . . I have had one or two in my time. . . look, If you have a verse, drop it and Ill respond when I am opportuned to do so.

~Sauron~:

And Ibime goofs again!!!!

Point out the goof. . . . I dont think you learnt to speak English properly.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2009
lysaa:

why don't we twist the rule a bit, u start first so he can be cued into the whole idea?  

He is the challenger gunning for ma belt. . . . .He has to start first. grin

Ibime:

Those nerds can do what they want. . . . they must be crackheads. . . it sounds silly to me. . . can the readers also tongue-twist like me?. . . for someone who claims that the level of the tourney is weak and that Nairalanders do not know how to read multi-syllabic raps, you sure put a lot of faith in them being able not only to follow multi-syllables, guess your style of flow, but also follow the beat at speed as well. . . . I have no need to prove that I can flow on beats. . . my audios have been heard by all and sundry. . . . can't say the same for you. . . .if I had studio access, I would give you an audio battle easily. . . I have had one or two in my time. . . look, If you have a verse, drop it and Ill respond when I am opportuned to do so.

How can you say so much and make no sense?

Simply put. . . . . .You lay your KEYstyles with the flow and match the speed of the beats with your lyrics.
Your bars are there to guide readers on where you're stopping and where you are starting from. . . . .Gosh, netcees do this everytime.
I don't have studio access as well but this is the closest we can get into doing something new, isn't it?
Sauron does not have a verse for you jare. . . . . . . .I am only inspired to write lyrics whenever i get called out. For now, the tank is EMPTY. grin

Point out the goof. . . . I dont think you learnt to speak English properly.

You are a billy goat. . . . .
Are u telling me "a eunuch" is grammatically correct?
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2009
So this is where the party is at? shocked shocked shocked
This is where Eunuch and Bragadanta are bubbling at grin cheesy
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Ibime(m): 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

He is the challenger gunning for ma belt. . . . .He has to start first. grin

Which belt? I have 100% win-record against you. The score is 1-0 to me.

If you feel oppressed, drop a verse!  grin

~Sauron~:

Simply put. . . . . .You lay your KEYstyles with the flow and match the speed of the beats with your lyrics.

Its a pointless exercise. Most NLers have problems decoding verses and multis anyway, so why make it more complicated?

~Sauron~:

You are a billy goat. . . . .
Are u telling me "a eunuch" is grammatically correct?

I know your primary school teacher taught you that words which start with alphabets must be preceded by 'an', but she never taught you that some words are exceptions, such as 'eunuch'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eunuch
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2009
Ibime:

Which belt? I have 100% win-record against you. The score is 1-0 to me.
If you feel oppressed, drop a verse!  grin

If you use this punchline again, i will sue. grin grin grin
Must u bite everything i print on NL?

~Sauron~:

Stop acting like a child. . . . . .
If you feel oppressed by my lyrics, set up a thread and call the Dark Lord out.
Do i have to register in a tourney to battle you?
U nor dey tire? First it was Napoleon Bonaparte grin grin grin. . . . .Secondly, it's "if you feel oppressed. . . . ."
Ibime, get a LIFE!!!

Its a pointless exercise. Most NLers have problems decoding verses and multis anyway, so why make it more complicated?

Never mind then.

I know your primary school teacher taught you that words which start with alphabets must be preceded by 'an', but she never taught you that some words are exceptions, such as 'eunuch'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eunuch

You are a consummate idiot. . . . .

That article might have been written by a moronic pederast like you who does not know his grammar.
How can "Eunuch" be prededed by 'a'. . . . . .Show me links from credible sources like BBC/Guardian/Telegraph/Financial times.
"A Eunuch"?? U must be smoking lah.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by lysaa(f): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2009
if u're a PH boy, don't fall ur hand o.

quit the lounging and let the battle begin.  I'm already feeling sleepy. . hope to wake up and see you guys in the ring devouring urselves.  undecided  tongue
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2009
lysaa:

quit the lounging and let the battle begin.  I'm already feeling sleepy. . hope to wake up and see you guys in the ring devouring urselves.  undecided  tongue

Lysaa, what do you know about battling?
Are u a fan of RAP music?
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Ibime(m): 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2009
lysaa:

My sister, why you dey promote fight na?  grin

~Sauron~:

You are a consummate idiot. . . . .

That article might have been written by a moronic pederast like you who does not know his grammar.
How can "Eunuch" be prededed by 'a'. . . . . .Show me links from credible sources like BBC/Guardian/Telegraph/Financial times.
"A Eunuch"?? U must be smoking lah.

I would withdraw this statement if I was you lest you make yourself a laughing stock.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Ibime(m): 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2009
Sauron, lemme teach you some English. . . . it could be the most important thing you learn today. . .

Any word that starts with a vowel enunciated as 'u' can start with 'a'

a ukalele
a utopia
a ubiquitous person
a eunuch
a utility
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by lysaa(f): 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2009
By reason of having brothers who're into the rap thingy, i know a bit .LOL. Like for real, just a bit to know good lines when i hear them. . not an ardent fan but when they work with me, its all good. Plus this sounds like some fun after a boring day. CAn u pls start already?

o please don't start with the "a eunuch" class. some words are exceptional in Eng Lang. eunuch like Uni - anything is considered from their pronunciations which sounds like YOU. U can't say ''an 'U' " but "a 'U' " LOL
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by lysaa(f): 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2009
Sauron, this guy is bent on teaching English today o. me , I want to see battle. I'm seriously running out of patient,
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Ibime(m): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2009
lysaa:

o please don't start with the "a eunuch" class. some words are exceptional in Eng Lang. eunuch like Uni - anything is considered from their pronunciations which sounds like YOU. U can't say ''an 'U' " but "a 'U' " LOL

Sauron never attended a university!  grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2009
Ibime:

Sauron, lemme teach you some English. . . . it could be the most important thing you learn today. . .

Any word that starts with a vowel enunciated as 'u' can start with 'a'

a ukalele
a utopia
a ubiquitous person
a eunuch
a utility

Eunuch does not start with the same stress like Utopia.
/Eu/ is different to /u/.
U will have to go to school all over again before you can teach me English.
I didn't grow in the swamps of Port-Harcourt like you did.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2009
lysaa:

Sauron, this guy is bent on teaching English today o. me , I want to see battle. I'm seriously running out of patient,

Ibime is my student. . . . . .I have been teaching him since Honest Abe signed the papers that freed slaves.
Me vs Ibime is like Wole Soyinka vs Ofokasibe.
I think he might be right this time though.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by lysaa(f): 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2009
ok o

YAWNSSSSSSSSSSSSS, see u guys when i wake. Nice to meet u BTW.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2009
lysaa:

ok o

YAWNSSSSSSSSSSSSS, see u guys when i wake. Nice to meet u BTW.

If u go, i would do a comprehensive diss on you.
Who sleeps in the afternoon?
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2009
Dis is meant to be a rap battle, aint it?. . . . . .
Sup with the english tutorials?
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by debosky(m): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

Witches, vampires and night shit-packers  grin grin grin

Y'all should get back to the rap battle - this pedantry is getting old.  tongue
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Krayola(m): 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2009
Sauron . . . .battle me. I dare u
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by lysaa(f): 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

I don't mind, Y'all r wearying me out. I be dey think say i go meet better fight. LOL. laters jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30)

Rap Tournament: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland / Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) / Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.