Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

How Many Of You Did This Back In School? (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Many Of You Did This Back In School? (photo) (1439 Views)

A Guy's "Legediz Benz" Had Flat Tire In Abuja And He Did This (Photos) / How Many Of You Did This Back Then In School (picture) / How Many Of You Did This ? - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Did This Back In School? (photo) by Feranchek(m): 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
Make una no lie o0oo!!!

Lalasticlala, come see some liers here o0oo!!

Re: How Many Of You Did This Back In School? (photo) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
grin Pepsi shoulda used this for the long throat advert
Re: How Many Of You Did This Back In School? (photo) by donTbone(m): 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Of You Did This Back In School? (photo) by endy4oxide(m): 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
After exams u see the giraffes score more than d writers
Re: How Many Of You Did This Back In School? (photo) by whitestar01(m): 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
Itiboribo cheesy grin
Re: How Many Of You Did This Back In School? (photo) by Donald3d(m): 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
Feranchek:
Make una no lie o0oo!!!
for the school wey i go if you try am dem go cut your neck, but some people get away with it sha, those ones are legends,Legendary Giraffes to be precise #ProudExMay .God bless Mayflower School Ikenne
Re: How Many Of You Did This Back In School? (photo) by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
There was this my seat mate then called tolani. That girl is a legend. Only God knows where Tolani is now. I miss her tho. #more than 2 decades ago.
Re: How Many Of You Did This Back In School? (photo) by Akkord4gov: 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
I did this from my primary to Uni and will continue during my Msc grin grin grin
Re: How Many Of You Did This Back In School? (photo) by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
Donald3d:
for the school wey i go if you try am dem go cut your neck, but some people get away with it sha, those ones are legends,Legendary Giraffes to be precise #ProudExMay .God bless Mayflower School Ikenne
You attended may flower with that oyibo principal? What set were you?
Re: How Many Of You Did This Back In School? (photo) by Feranchek(m): 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
Donald3d:

You got the word absolutely spot on! LEGENDARY. Hahahahahahahaha!

Akkord4gov:
I did this from my primary to Uni and will continue during my Msc grin grin grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Bros your own bad o0oo!!! You no just wan wahala yourself sha!!!!!!
Re: How Many Of You Did This Back In School? (photo) by Chestar5(f): 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
endy4oxide:
After exams u see the giraffes score more than d writers

its depends o

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Pics Of What Heat Has Caused / 13 Funny And Annoying Photos That Describe Morning Devotions In Most Homes / 16 Things You Can Relate To If You Ever Attended FUTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.