Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

See Buhari Imaginary Letter To Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Buhari Imaginary Letter To Jonathan (655 Views)

I Will Love To See Buhari In London – Fayose / Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR / Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Buhari Imaginary Letter To Jonathan by perkyendy(m): 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2016
BUHARI IMAGINARY LETTER TO JONATHAN

My Dear Friend Goodluck Jonathan​
I know you are doing fine because I see all your outing and the way you are shinning and getting fat each day.

You are a good man with a good intention for our people, the only issue I have is just the people you work along with some of them are also working with me but things are not going the way it should be.

While I was campaigning for the seat of power (Presidency) the thieves who worked with me did not tell me this is how they intend to run the country with me...

I actually have the plans for change but how can I change the people I collected stolen money from?

The reason am writing you now is to tell u the fact that you were the best president Nigeria has ever produced, and I want you to work with me so we can pilot the Nation back to where I collected it from you atleast we can start from there...

The dollar is flying so high and insulting Naira and there is nothing I can do, as a matter of fact all my efforts to crack the code has prove abortive...

Dear Jonathan, please help me out
How did you do it?
How did you govern this nation?

I never knew the government have change from the way people see it from the outside, now that am inside I now understand what it means...

Please help me, Nigerians are calling me names, some are using my picture upside down, some are cursing me, am facing alot of issues here.

I remain your brother...

"This might be what is ringing in #PaBuhari head"

www.seyiadesina.com

2 Likes

Re: See Buhari Imaginary Letter To Jonathan by babyfaceafrica: 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
Trash

1 Like

Re: See Buhari Imaginary Letter To Jonathan by perkyendy(m): 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Trash
Na u sabi, the country economy never hit you thats why

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Minister Reportedly Collapses While Defending Budget At House Of Reps / A Letter To The Sun From A Concerned Nigerian / N200 Per Dollar Proposal: Ifeanyi Ubah Stakes N500bn Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.