Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated (5593 Views)

The First Game You Played? / Have You Played These Psp Games? / What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 08, 2013
Street fighter x tekken lets get physical challenge,u have to fight king,Hugo,Marduk n zangief with the same health bar u start with,I just discovered a trick using zangief,I haven't accomplished it yet but it seems plausible,I just need to keep trying,and yea being beyond human is hard as well
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by delikay4luv: 9:07am On Nov 10, 2013
death to right on pc. i cant defeat diggs

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by Anthony3850(m): 11:57am On Nov 10, 2013
Hitman in ps2. Stuck @ level 1
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by LILBIMS: 11:12am On Nov 13, 2013
death to right on PC that game so hard
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by Alfred78: 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2013
mine is driver parallel lines on my laptop... and the most annoying is need for speed most wanted,those cops are very annoying I played it on my techno phone
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by Alfred78: 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2013
that's on my android phone
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by ojj(m): 8:38am On Nov 16, 2013
Silent Hills 2 the Room.that game gave me hell, was so frustrated had to abandon it after breaking my pad.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by toluxe0075: 9:11am On Nov 17, 2013
Prince of persia-warrior within on pc
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by noob03saibot(m): 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
kosovo:
Alone in the dark.
a waste of money, time and energy.

Dude, which of them? Was it the new nightmare? The one on ps1?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Medium Spec PC Games To Play In 2016 / PES2017 PC OFFICIAL FAN THREAD / Someone Should Help Me On PPSSPP FILE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.