Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Attention: Fake Sahara Reporters Website. Spot The Difference. PICS. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention: Fake Sahara Reporters Website. Spot The Difference. PICS. (2703 Views)

Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters / Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention: Fake Sahara Reporters Website. Spot The Difference. PICS. by arresa: 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
Beware...

Real Sahara Reporters..

2 Likes

Re: Attention: Fake Sahara Reporters Website. Spot The Difference. PICS. by arresa: 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
FAKE SAHARA REPORTERS..

3 Likes

Re: Attention: Fake Sahara Reporters Website. Spot The Difference. PICS. by arresa: 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
When you see the fake SR above on NL, ignore and don't trust the info.

It's fake and IpOd related..

It's corruption fighting back..

6 Likes

Re: Attention: Fake Sahara Reporters Website. Spot The Difference. PICS. by ELTON123(m): 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
Mtcheeewww

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Attention: Fake Sahara Reporters Website. Spot The Difference. PICS. by arresa: 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
Sahara Reporters wrote:

Dear Fans, Please note that there is renewed attempt to clone SaharaReporters.com. Recently a web clone emerged from Ilorin, Kwara from persons reportedly working with Senate President Bukola Saraki. The website was registered on January 16 2016 using a South Africa based domain registration company, WEB4AFRICA INC. Please share this update widely!
Re: Attention: Fake Sahara Reporters Website. Spot The Difference. PICS. by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
arresa:
FAKE SAHARA REPORTERS..

There is nothing fake about it. One is Sahara Reporters while the other is Sahara Reporters-news. grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention: Fake Sahara Reporters Website. Spot The Difference. PICS. by arresa: 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2016

SaharaReporters website has been reportedly Cloned. SR which as been known to be a good Source in publishing news for Nigerians home and abroad. among the credible news SR has broke was that of the death of Late Abubakar Audu, they also get Information directly from the EFCC.

In a bid to miss inform people about happening around Nigeria, SaharaReporters has authoritatively posted on there social media page that group of persons has gone has far as creating a clone of there website just to misinform Nigerians. Here is what the management has to say…

http://www.musbizubeat.com/2016/01/breaking-saharareporters-website-reportedly-cloned-see-who-they-say-is-behind-it-this-is-shocking/
Re: Attention: Fake Sahara Reporters Website. Spot The Difference. PICS. by arresa: 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
Cowards, evil, corrupt people, enemies of Nigeria and anti Nigerian elements are working overtime and fighting back to destroy Nigeria.

Now you've been warned. ...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention: Fake Sahara Reporters Website. Spot The Difference. PICS. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
What a shame from shameless clones and cowards

4 Likes

Re: Attention: Fake Sahara Reporters Website. Spot The Difference. PICS. by Angelou(m): 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
some mischevious creatures would stop at no cost to see that they keep spewing propanganda through whatever manipulative avenue they can come across... i think sahara reporters should have spotted this anomaly all this while

1 Like

Re: Attention: Fake Sahara Reporters Website. Spot The Difference. PICS. by kuuljay(m): 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
We know those who are responsible. They fabricate news to make themselves feel good

2 Likes

Re: Attention: Fake Sahara Reporters Website. Spot The Difference. PICS. by omenka(m): 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
You know, I made a post on that their purported story of Tinubu's G-Wagon costing a whooping 600Million naira!! I was like "SR goofed on this one, that even Obama's Limo doesn't cost this much". Didn't know it was a clone site.

This is really shameful and goes to show what I've been telling Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala and all those who care to listen or read as the case may be.

Some people are simply shameless and would stop at nothing to bring this govt down or drive a wedge between the party leaders.

#spits.

3 Likes

Re: Attention: Fake Sahara Reporters Website. Spot The Difference. PICS. by modath(f): 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
omenka:
You know, I made a post on that their purported story of Tinubu's G-Wagon costing a whooping 600Million naira!! I was like "SR goofed on this one, that even Obama's Limo doesn't cost this much". Didn't know it was a clone site.

This is really shameful and goes to show what I've been telling Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala and all those who care to listen or read as the case may be.

Some people are simply shameless and would stop at nothing to bring this govt down or drive a wedge between the party leaders.

#spits.

I follow SR on twitter, so I just laugh when I see all these miscreants creating propaganda threads & alluding to the clone as their source..

Desperation propels & fuels criminality, their paymasters are fidgety & will descend to any depth to control narratives!!! They failed.. cheesy

How ya doing? Back in one piece? You are a real Benue G, you like to wack life... grin

1 Like

Re: Attention: Fake Sahara Reporters Website. Spot The Difference. PICS. by 9jatriot(m): 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
If these same people are charged with treasonable felony, they will start wailer about freedom of expression without boundaries or control.

omenka:

#spits.

3 Likes

Re: Attention: Fake Sahara Reporters Website. Spot The Difference. PICS. by drss(m): 4:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
*yawns* who get pin mouth charger hia smiley
Re: Attention: Fake Sahara Reporters Website. Spot The Difference. PICS. by drss(m): 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
arresa:

Cowards, evil, corrupt people, enemies of Nigeria and anti Nigerian elements are working overtime and fighting back to destroy Nigeria.

Now you've been warned. ...
wat about cloning of pvc cards Is dat not a crime too anyway u get pin mouth charger

2 Likes

Re: Attention: Fake Sahara Reporters Website. Spot The Difference. PICS. by babyfaceafrica: 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
Na IPOD get am....yeye people!!!

2 Likes

Re: Attention: Fake Sahara Reporters Website. Spot The Difference. PICS. by drss(m): 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
Sunnybobo3:

There is nothing fake about it. One is Sahara Reporters while the other is Sahara Reporters-news. grin grin grin
u dey mind dem Aisha rice at work. grin

1 Like

Re: Attention: Fake Sahara Reporters Website. Spot The Difference. PICS. by omenka(m): 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
modath:

I follow SR on twitter, so I just laugh when I see all these miscreants creating propaganda threads & alluding to the clone as their source..

Desperation propels & fuels criminality, their paymasters are fidgety & will descend to any depth to control narratives!!! They failed.. cheesy

How ya doing? Back in one piece? You are a real Benue G, you like to wack life... grin
Lol. I'm back oo. Will stay completely sober and off for the next 2 months. Really need the break.

Make I run enter gym. The lies these guys tell can make one add a couple pounds with every thread they create- only way to burn them off is through some cardio.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Attention: Fake Sahara Reporters Website. Spot The Difference. PICS. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
Our brothers from the other side at it again? grin

2 Likes

Re: Attention: Fake Sahara Reporters Website. Spot The Difference. PICS. by arresa: 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
drss:
wat about cloning of pvc cards Is dat not a crime too anyway u get pin mouth charger

You must be referring to the bogus rubbish the disgraced and sacked DSS woman spewed but was unable to back up with facts till today.. Do you even mind showing us the so called cloned pvc since the yeye woman couldn't.

We know corruption fights back, but at least do so intelligently with sane argument and facts, not rumor mill iPoD nonsense..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attention: Fake Sahara Reporters Website. Spot The Difference. PICS. by vedaxcool(m): 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
Criminal defenders of corruption

1 Like

Re: Attention: Fake Sahara Reporters Website. Spot The Difference. PICS. by modath(f): 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
omenka:
Lol. I'm back oo. Will stay completely sober and off for the next 2 months. Really need the break.

Make I run enter gym. The lies these guys tell can make one add a couple pounds with every thread they create- only way to burn them off is through some cardio.. cheesy

Say what??!! Haba! What's wrong with the open road for cardio? Repetitive stationery cardio ain't the biz at all. smiley

Only reason you should be in the gym at all is to pound heavy duty iron!!

Nor let me hia that elliptical or treadmill tinz o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Attention: Fake Sahara Reporters Website. Spot The Difference. PICS. by Candyrain(m): 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
arresa:

Sahara Reporters wrote:

Dear Fans, Please note that there is renewed attempt to clone SaharaReporters.com. Recently a web clone emerged from Ilorin, Kwara from persons reportedly working with Senate President Bukola Saraki. The website was registered on January 16 2016 using a South Africa based domain registration company, WEB4AFRICA INC. Please share this update widely!

It's obvious there's something wrong with your head

What has IPOB got to do with this?

Insecure entity

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Attention: Fake Sahara Reporters Website. Spot The Difference. PICS. by ArodewilliamsT: 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
From the information i have gathered, SR actually own second website. They want to be truthful and used it as a medium to spill the truth on Criminal thieefnubuu.

They know there will be a backlash from the bourdillion thieef and his supporters if they use their main website to slam thiiefnubuu, so they created another similar website (making it look like some other people cloned their website) and then they squealed the details about thiefnnubu's grand thievery in the cloned one.
If thiefnuubu their good friend reacts, they (Sahara) can simply claim "oh it's 'fake' or ' they hacked our site' (you know the drill grin ) and feign ignorance. grin

Re-read their expose on thiefnnubu again, it sound very 'Saharan', any ardent reader will detect that they wrote it. OP they want you to stick to the message not the messenger while they also cover their aszes from the bourdillion criminal. That's why it's called 'Reporter's game'. grin

3 Likes

Re: Attention: Fake Sahara Reporters Website. Spot The Difference. PICS. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
arresa:

Is your life attached to IPOB?

Stop this your bigotry and clannish politics. The thread you created has nothing to do with the Igbos nor IPOB hence stop disgracing yourself if you've nothing to contribute further.

History will judge Seun to operating a scheme and policy meant to gather enough hate to unleash genocide on Igbo people of Southeast Nigeria.

Where have we seen IPOB release statement supporting corruption or unleashing massacre on Nigerians like Fulani Herdsmen?

Ngwakwe

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention: Fake Sahara Reporters Website. Spot The Difference. PICS. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
Candyrain:

Insecure entity

He is not acting in isolation. It is a concerted campaign against the Igbos to pave way for the massacre of innocent women, youths and children in Eastern Nigeria.

Anyone who has nothing meaning to say on Nairaland now shouts death to IPOB to attracted unprecedented likes even when he is derailing the thread which has nothing to do with Biafra or the Igbos.

The demonization is real and their end game is determined.

6 Likes

Re: Attention: Fake Sahara Reporters Website. Spot The Difference. PICS. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
Candyrain:

Insecure entity
u got to know that arresa the osun opon imo dweller is a misfit. Hope to see the bitter soul someday

1 Like

Re: Attention: Fake Sahara Reporters Website. Spot The Difference. PICS. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
Omo oshi
arresa:

You must be referring to the bogus rubbish the disgraced and sacked DSS woman spewed but was unable to back up with facts till today.. Do you even mind showing us the so called cloned pvc since the yeye woman couldn't.

We know corruption fights back, but at least do so intelligently with sane argument and facts, not rumor mill iPoD nonsense..

olobe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention: Fake Sahara Reporters Website. Spot The Difference. PICS. by yaki84: 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
its appaling the way zombies reason.
imagine someone posted a disclaimer from sr abt fake sr being made by gang working for saraki n being from kwara but zombies still accuse igbos of this, why r zombies so frustrated abt the igbos?
Igbos say they wan leave naija for una, una dey vex....shudnt it be a thing of joy for u lots?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention: Fake Sahara Reporters Website. Spot The Difference. PICS. by arresa: 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
ipOdS on a rampage..... See guilty conscience... grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Pics Of Doctor Shot In Owerri Emerge:Does He Look Like Someone Shot In Head? / OYM Declares Tinubu Leader Of The Yoruba Nation / What Alaafin Of Oyo Did To Aisha Buhari Will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.