Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,323 members, 7,853,487 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:36 PM

Should I Tell Her Now? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Tell Her Now? (770 Views)

How Do I Tell Her That She Makes Annoying Sounds When Eating Without Hurting? / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell Her Now? by nosmas: 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2009
hi nairalander,pls i need an urgent advices oooo. My wife is like 2 month pregnant and right now, she is seriously experiencing those pregnancy "stuff" being her 1st pregnnacy.
i got a news 2 days ago that my younger brother's wife had a still birth and i need to go there. now i feel like postphoning telling my wife about this stillbirth  till  when she will be ok.I hope i am taking the right decision ooo
Re: Should I Tell Her Now? by Fhemmmy: 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2009
You know you wife better.
You are a great man to consider her feelings and emotions and May the sweet lord bless you.
If you think it will affect her, i will suggest you dont tell her yet.
Re: Should I Tell Her Now? by didit1(m): 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2009
I agree with you not telling her now because the pressure of the news might get to her at this stage.
Kip it up you are a wise man.
Re: Should I Tell Her Now? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2009
Eshh! thats sad! Do what u must, especially for you wifes mental state.
Re: Should I Tell Her Now? by Outstrip(f): 6:19am On Jun 27, 2009
I don't see how it can hurt your wife. Wouldn't you want her to call your sister in law and sympathize with her
Re: Should I Tell Her Now? by Sissy3(f): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2009
Outstrip:

I don't see how it can hurt your wife[b]. Wouldn't you want her to call your sister in law and sympathize with her[/b]

i agree
Re: Should I Tell Her Now? by sparta(f): 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2009
Please dont tell her yet and let your brother and his wife know you didnt tell her so they dont expect her calls. If she is very emotional, it might affect her.

You are a great dude for considering her health !
Re: Should I Tell Her Now? by TINAOGE: 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2009
You took a good decision by not letting her know now. Please if she knows now it may affect her emotions so much, am saying this based on experienced. When I was pregnant and my friend had still birth it affected my emotions seriously until my Friend assured me that God will see me through just like the Hebrew women. Please let your wife be taking her routine drugs according to doctor's prescription. God will grant her safe delivery.
Re: Should I Tell Her Now? by Fhemmmy: 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2009
Outstrip:

I don't see how it can hurt your wife. Wouldn't you want her to call your sister in law and sympathize with her

I think your wife comes first for now, and you could tell the other people that you are sorry you cant discuss it with your wife for now, cos of the shock and all that, but you are representing her in mourning their loss.

(1) (Reply)

Nudity At Lunchtime Acceptable? / Another Building Collapses In Lagos / Family Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.