Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

I Am Looking For Ambitious And Driven Individuals Who Can Work Well In A Team - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Looking For Ambitious And Driven Individuals Who Can Work Well In A Team (1144 Views)

Top Sites You Can Work For People On To Earn Money. / Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria / Amazon Sues Individuals Who Charge $5 For Fake Audits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Looking For Ambitious And Driven Individuals Who Can Work Well In A Team by prospero360: 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
For the purpose of making money obviously
Re: I Am Looking For Ambitious And Driven Individuals Who Can Work Well In A Team by writetopoker: 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
am interested dependind on location 0 8 0 3 1 3 4 5 1 3 8
Re: I Am Looking For Ambitious And Driven Individuals Who Can Work Well In A Team by prospero360: 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
Am in port harcourt but we don't have to meet
Re: I Am Looking For Ambitious And Driven Individuals Who Can Work Well In A Team by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
Now this is what i am talking about! If you check out my thread 'THE ACCOMPLISHERS' I emphasized on TEAMBUILDING. Its nice finding another thread that shares in my idealogy, cos thats what this business is about. If you are interested in finding out this unique business method that can turn a simple investment of $18 to $1000 in 4-6 weeks, simply reply 'READY', and i will let you in on the secret. On one last note... TEAMBUILDING is the act that engrosses every member involved to strive to succeed by motivating and helping one another. Cheers.
Re: I Am Looking For Ambitious And Driven Individuals Who Can Work Well In A Team by aleshmotors: 12:41am On Jan 27, 2016
Ready
Re: I Am Looking For Ambitious And Driven Individuals Who Can Work Well In A Team by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 27, 2016
Good. Let me officially welcome you to the year of your financial freedom. 2016 will be a wonderful year. Now, Head on to >>> www.team4corners.com and watch the video presentation there that will guide you through. Upon completion of this first step, if you have any questions afterwards do not hesitate to reach me on whatsapp: +233236897707 for futher assistance or you can simply ask here on the thread. To your success. Cheers.
Re: I Am Looking For Ambitious And Driven Individuals Who Can Work Well In A Team by mrsage(m): 8:28am On Jan 27, 2016
prospero360:
For the purpose of making money obviously

This is not clear enough. To make money. How? Where? What form of business?
Re: I Am Looking For Ambitious And Driven Individuals Who Can Work Well In A Team by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
@aleshmotors, I have stated the guidelines... so check it out and get back to me. To your success. Cheers
Re: I Am Looking For Ambitious And Driven Individuals Who Can Work Well In A Team by seeun(m): 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
watzapp me 08181571365
Re: I Am Looking For Ambitious And Driven Individuals Who Can Work Well In A Team by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
@seeun... i cud nt see your profile on whatsapp. Send me a message to see you are online and lets discuss your financial success
Re: I Am Looking For Ambitious And Driven Individuals Who Can Work Well In A Team by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ok... i will whatsapp you now, @xdawn. Meanwhile @seeun... whatsapp me cos i cant see your profile on my whatsapp contact list. U can reach me on whatsapp on +233236897707
Re: I Am Looking For Ambitious And Driven Individuals Who Can Work Well In A Team by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
@xdawn and @seeun... i cant see both of u on my contact list. Why dont you whatsapp me, and lets pick up from there.
Re: I Am Looking For Ambitious And Driven Individuals Who Can Work Well In A Team by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
A BIG shoutout to @noeljosh for a successful registration on 4Corners. The sky is only the limit brother! The pix is d successful registration page of his. Who will be next? A wise quote "do something today that your future self will thank you for" contact me today, and lets get started on your journey to success +233236897707. God bless

Re: I Am Looking For Ambitious And Driven Individuals Who Can Work Well In A Team by aloeman15(m): 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
"The products that 4 corners sell is a set of Financial Education Literacy which is
downloadable in your back office."
- join4corners.weebly.com/

So... I get rich from selling ebooks? Really.
And ur using a blog to run a multi million dollar website?!

Una continue.
Re: I Am Looking For Ambitious And Driven Individuals Who Can Work Well In A Team by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
That is what the company sells. They sell 6 financial literacy products. One payment out of pocket, that rest is charged from your earned commission for a low rate. That is how the business is modified, BUT you get rich by referring 4 clients not by selling the ebooks, that is for the company to worry about, and then those 4 duplicate process. Thats how you get rich. At each level you surpass, you are making money. Its team work here. How you make your money from this is by referring 4 clients to sign up under you, those 4 go ahead to duplicate same process, and everyone on the team is earning commissions. This is a life changing opportunity. I dont know how that seems wrong to you @aleoman15. Your description is more like saying you wanna make money but dont wanna work. I uploaded a picture of one of my prospects who signed up of recent. The videos are there for you on the site to learn and understand. The rest is up to you in taking action. I am in this biz, my prospects are in this biz... and we are making money in this biz. The question now is... do you? Watch the complete video guide for better understanding, or better still contact me on my whatsapp line +233236897707. All the best. My line is open 24/7 to reach me incase of further enquiry. Thank you.
Re: I Am Looking For Ambitious And Driven Individuals Who Can Work Well In A Team by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
As a reminder, Today is the 2nd of February, slowly, the year is moving. Majority of you guys contacted me about the business idea by replying "READY" or "INTERESTED", what have you done with that info? What you do with it now, will determines how financially sound you want 2016 to be. Click that 'sign up' botton today on the site, and reach me for the username. The sky is only the beginning. To all of our successes. Cheers today is the 2nd of February, slowly, the year is moving. Majority of you guys contacted me about the business idea by replying "READY" or "INTERESTED", what have you done with that info? What you do with it now, will determines how financially sound you want 2016 to be. Click that 'sign up' botton today on the site, and reach me for the username. The sky is only the beginning. To all of our successes. Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening To Perfect Money? / Please Advise On A Credible And Easy To Use Bulk SMS Website / Online Part-time Job Package: 10$+ Per Task.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.