Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria (3495 Views)

I Need A Team To Set Up A School! / Why Is It So Difficult To Register A Business Name On The CAC Online Portal ??? / I Find It Difficult To Spend Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria by kensandrea: 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
the question is goes this way why is very difficult for we Nigerians to come together when we have similar idea and limited resources and experience to form a cooperation or a team ?

i have seen this in so many sector... and in so many individuals... i have come across Everybody Wants to OWN it YET NOBODY HAS IT....

Everybody Want to get it all yet Most even fail to Acquire a little... and even on the long they still dont learn from history...

MY QUESTION IS THAT WHY IS IT VERY DIFFICULT FOR NIGERIANS WITH SAME IDEA COME TOGETHER AND FORM A FORMIDABLE TEAM

PLEASE I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR VIEW
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria by Kutunban: 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
Greed is the reason.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria by eyenibibio(m): 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
Since there are no well structured legal protection against idea theft, many folks are afraid their idea might be stolen and implemented by investors who got the dough already. Thus, they fear to expose their well nutured idea to a group of like minded people.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria by yemmit90: 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
That is the way our society being structured. Future is not certain for everyone(even the rich), and this is number one reason some sees every opportunity as a means of acquiring unmerrited wealth.
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria by yemmit90: 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
Kutunban:
Greed is the reason.

Since our numerous wants can hardly be satisfy by nature, i think every man is greedy in one way or the others. Man always wants more and more for himself alone until he seize to exist(even among lower animals).

I think the way society is structured matter alot in regard to the question op was asking.
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria by kensandrea: 10:28am On Feb 02, 2016
eyenibibio:
Since there are no well structured legal protection against idea theft, many folks are afraid their idea might be stolen and implemented by investors who got the dough already. Thus, they fear to expose their well nutured idea to a group of like minded people.

i disagree with you on the fact that EVEN MOST OF THIS GREAT IDEAS CANT COME INTO LIGHT without a edible NETWORK.. AND hence most of this peeps die with their GREAT AND WELL NURTURED idea which makes it very bad WHICH MAKES IT VERY BAD...

Finding a good team of like minded people or forming a Good team of Like Minded depends on the fact of an individual to quickly adhere to the truth.. which is "I CANT DO IT ALONE" most peeps believe they can do it alone which is very bad....and it End up killing ABOUT 98%OF GOOD IDEAS people have...

MICROSOFT NEVER DID IT ALONE

FACEBOOK NEVER DID IT ALONE

GOOGLE NEVER DID IT ALONE

DANGOTE NEVER DID IT ALONE

WARREN BUFFET NEVER DID IT ALONE....

THEY ALL WORKED WITH TEAM... UNLIKE OVER HERE IN NIGERIA... WE WANT TO DO IT ALONE.... GREEEEEEEEDDDDD
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria by kensandrea: 10:34am On Feb 02, 2016
Kutunban:
Greed is the reason.

I AGREE WITH YOU GREED IS PART OF IT and ONE OF A MAJOR FACTOR

SOME WOULD SAY TRUST BUT... I WOULD SAY ITS NOT IT BUT THE ISSUE OF INSECURITY ON THEIR PART...

LIFE IS RISK.....TRUST IS A CHOICE... CHOICE IS AN OPTION... AN OPTION IS A RISK... RISK IS LIFE...

YOU PLAY SAFE YOU END UP SAFE...

YOU PLAY SMART YOUR END UP SMART....

WHATS IN YOUR HEAD THAT'S WHAT WOULD END UP BEING IN YOUR HAND... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria by kensandrea: 10:37am On Feb 02, 2016
yemmit90:

Since our numerous wants can hardly be satisfy by nature, i think every man is greedy in one way or the others. Man always wants more and more for himself alone until he seize to exist(even among lower animals).

I think the way society is structured matter alot in regard to the question op was asking.

I AGREE IN ONE WAY AND DISAGREE IN THE OTHER...

WE BUILD OUR SOCIETY AND MOST OF HAS BUILT A SOCIETY IN wHICH WE DONT EVEN TRUST OUR OWN SELF...

NO MAN IS AN HIGHLAND....

YET AS YOU SAID the way the society is structured matters alot...... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria by yemmit90: 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
kensandrea:

I AGREE IN ONE WAY AND DISAGREE IN THE OTHER...

WE BUILD OUR SOCIETY AND MOST OF HAS BUILT A SOCIETY IN wHICH WE DONT EVEN TRUST OUR OWN SELF...

NO MAN IS AN HIGHLAND....

YET AS YOU SAID the way the society is structured matters alot...... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yes we built our society, but the role of institutions we all entrust our individual will go a long way in sustainablity of such structure or hope. It's imperative to know that an ordinary man in his limited ability/animanistic behavious cannot do something absolutely perfect or acceptable in the eye of his fellow men.

This is where the societal structure comes to mind. And what am i refers to as social Structure, by structure i meant various institutions including government of the society. For instance, have we ever ask ourselves why the same Nigerians who are living in the well organised societies lives within the confine of law and order?

The question we should now ask ourselves is that;

What are the role/impact of our institutions on the masses?
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria by kensandrea: 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
yemmit90:

Yes we built our society, but the role of institutions we all entrust our individual will go a long way in sustainablity of such structure or hope. It's imperative to know that an ordinary man in his limited ability/animanistic behavious cannot do something absolutely perfect or acceptable in the eye of his fellow men.

This is where the societal structure comes to mind. And what am i refers to as social Structure, by structure i meant various institutions including government of the society. For instance, have we ever ask ourselves why the same Nigerians who are living in the well organised societies lives within the confine of law and order?

The question we should now ask ourselves is that;

What are the role/impact of our institutions on the masses?

I get where you are coming from but the FACT STILL REMAINS that we cant Blame the Ground for our FALL or blame the Skies for The whether Condition...

we are higher humans with the sense of Diversification and Adaptation... talking less about creativity which i feel is inborn in every human... in our terrible Conditions as Nigerians i feel its the best time for us to start thinking of away out but beating our environmental and inborn thought... that has eaten us too deep...

i am seriously in pain at the way unemployment has become so rampant among us yet you interview so many people and they all have great ideas.. which they are so scared to share..... because of the fear of it being stolen... or because they feel its so marvelous.... or so great... yet many die with such great and mind blowing idea because they lack networking.... and adequate skills to bring the idea into lime light....

FOOD FOR THOUGHT-- LETS TRY TO HELP OUR SELF.... AND SHARE OUR IDEAS WITH EACH OTHER--- NETWORKING IS THE MAJOR PLATFORM TO A SUCESSFUL IDEA... GETTING THE RIGHT PEOPLE IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN MAKE IT OUT OF YOUR IDEA------

MYTHOUGHT----
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria by successinlife: 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
The problem is that average Nigerian are not patient,let me explain ,Nigerians want to start a biz and build house from it under 3 months,we are greedy and 90% of our society is corrupt.I have asked this same question,i am still asking why can't we build for future?we don't question source of riches,a poor man will become rich overnight and people will start worshiping him instead of querrying his source of wealth.

I have alot of Chinese,indian friends these guys never look for work,they form partnership,group and pull resources together and they grow with time.Fast forward,i have started a biz with good amount of money to help siblings grow,do you know what?one of them took the whole money run to abuja after three years he became pennyless.

In conclusion,Nigerians see an investor as a mugu,some will say na opportunity to make am be this,but they are shallow minded because he who knows how to find money is 1000% better than he who knows how to spend and can't find,because spenders will come back to finder when the one he stole is spent.

The problem with guys of Nigeria decent is thus,INPATIENT,INDISCIPLINE & GREED.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria by kensandrea: 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
successinlife:
The problem is that average Nigerian are not patient,let me explain ,Nigerians want to start a biz and build house from it under 3 months,we are greedy and 90% of our society is corrupt.I have asked this same question,i am still asking why can't we build for future?we don't question source of riches,a poor man will become rich overnight and people will start worshiping him instead of querrying his source of wealth.

I have alot of Chinese,indian friends these guys never look for work,they form partnership,group and pull resources together and they grow with time.Fast forward,i have started a biz with good amount of money to help siblings grow,do you know what?one of them took the whole money run to abuja after three years he became pennyless.

In conclusion,Nigerians see an investor as a mugu,some will say na opportunity to make am be this,but they are shallow minded because he who knows how to find money is 1000% better than he who knows how to spend and can't find,because spenders will come back to finder when the one he stole is spent.

The problem with guys of Nigeria decent is thus,INPATIENT,INDISCIPLINE & GREED.

YOU GOT MY POINT BROTHER....

YOU JUST TOUCHED MY HEART i wished i had reasonable of Such Around me...

Nigerian are So Manipulative of themselves Everyone wants to Become a BillGate A Warren Buffet yet No Wants To share his Idea or seek help from Like Minded peeps

we are too scared of own insecurities --- which we call trust --- i pray God send me the Right dudes to Work with--- with the perfect Mind ---

one love bro...
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria by yemmit90: 7:08am On Feb 03, 2016
kensandrea:

I get where you are coming from but the FACT STILL REMAINS that we cant Blame the Ground for our FALL or blame the Skies for The whether Condition...

we are higher humans with the sense of Diversification and Adaptation... talking less about creativity which i feel is inborn in every human... in our terrible Conditions as Nigerians i feel its the best time for us to start thinking of away out but beating our environmental and inborn thought... that has eaten us too deep...

i am seriously in pain at the way unemployment has become so rampant among us yet you interview so many people and they all have great ideas.. which they are so scared to share..... because of the fear of it being stolen... or because they feel its so marvelous.... or so great... yet many die with such great and mind blowing idea because they lack networking.... and adequate skills to bring the idea into lime light....

FOOD FOR THOUGHT-- LETS TRY TO HELP OUR SELF.... AND SHARE OUR IDEAS WITH EACH OTHER--- NETWORKING IS THE MAJOR PLATFORM TO A SUCESSFUL IDEA... GETTING THE RIGHT PEOPLE IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN MAKE IT OUT OF YOUR IDEA------

MYTHOUGHT----

I got your point, like some, you honestly have a good intention.

You talked about adaptation,diversification and creativity? Well, Nigerians living in Nigeria has already adapt and this is the root cause of our various problems. And like you said in your previous post, people are doing different sort of things all alone and alone withiout having it or getting it right, so individually,diversification has already takes place. Tallking about creativity,do you know how many ideas that has been killed due to our unfavourable environment?

We can change our world individually but we cannnot make it work by bypassing the major institutions requires for the sustainability of the said plans/ideas.

Sir, not that i'm forcing my opinion on you but i want you to re-consider the impact of following institutions on individual decision making in Nigeria;

Economic condition.

Judiciary system.

Law enforcement.

security.

infrastructure.

social institution.

Religion.

Ethnicity.

culture

Education.

I will give a full explaination of each institute in my subsequent post if it's necessary.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria by holuphisayor(m): 7:10am On Feb 03, 2016
No trust
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria by Blackkie: 8:42am On Feb 03, 2016
This challenge comes from the fact that the main structure of many would be big businesses were faulty.
New entrants into the business world lack the basic ideas of DEAL MAKING. The question they never answered as it should be is - .....if I offer you my time, money, know-how or business premises, what will be my gain. If ''fair'' returns are apportioned to all involved, it would have been lot more easier.
The OP made mention of Dangote, he is a classic example of a Nigerian who is doing it right.

Secondly, our institutions of learning does not have teachers who are schooled in this act. We have text book lecturers who never had any business or been board members of a successful business - thus they cannot help.

Thirdly, many would be business entities do bring out all the jokers at the table in the beginning just to sound wonderful. Once all the ideas are used and the desired answers were not found, investors cry foul. This makes many who would have helped launch businesses to back off.

Even a good business organizer will get the greedy, religious and what have you to work for him or her once the offer is well structured.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria by kensandrea: 11:16am On Feb 03, 2016
yemmit90:

I got your point, like some, you honestly have a good intention.

You talked about adaptation,diversification and creativity? Well, Nigerians living in Nigeria has already adapt and this is the root cause of our various problems. And like you said in your previous post, people are doing different sort of things all alone and alone withiout having it or getting it right, so individually,diversification has already takes place. Tallking about creativity,do you know how many ideas that has been killed due to our unfavourable environment?

We can change our world individually but we cannnot make it work by bypassing the major institutions requires for the sustainability of the said plans/ideas.

Sir, not that i'm forcing my opinion on you but i want you to re-consider the impact of following institutions on individual decision making in Nigeria;

Economic condition.

Judiciary system.

Law enforcement.

security.

infrastructure.

social institution.

Religion.

Ethnicity.

culture

Education.

I will give a full explaination of each institute in my subsequent post if it's necessary

To be Sincere i love your Analysis.. and i do Appreciate your point of view... viewing it with so much Empathy..

i am not disagreeing to the fact that we Lack Good Environmental basic Provision...and Condition |For survival.. but the fact remains that our major problem is OUR SELF...

as much as i want to agree with your stance... i still find it very difficult to accept the fact that Self development depends on our society and Environmental Challenges ...

i want to as a Question--- making Reference to your Initial post____ Do a lot of IDEA die because of lack of Favorable Environmental Conditions or Lack of Institutions..??

Before Answering the Question.. please i would advice you Go and study the Rise of Singapore and also study Emaciation of the Chinese Economy____

then you would know how to answer that Question....

Ideas are Abstract___

Business is Physical___

An Abstract Mind Viewing To Establish the Physical...

A TEAM IS YOUR BEST CHANCE---

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

MY VIEW
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria by kensandrea: 11:18am On Feb 03, 2016
holuphisayor:
No trust

nO TRUST or Insecurities on Our Part...

our Manipulative Mind Builds An evil Edge around Our Minds Eye---- and calls It Lack Of TRust---

Afraid of the Unknown lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria by kensandrea: 11:28am On Feb 03, 2016
Blackkie:
This challenge comes from the fact that the main structure of many would be big businesses were faulty.
New entrants into the business world lack the basic ideas of DEAL MAKING. The question they never answered as it should be is - .....if I offer you my time, money, know-how or business premises, what will be my gain. If ''fair'' returns are apportioned to all involved, it would have been lot more easier.
The OP made mention of Dangote, he is a classic example of a Nigerian who is doing it right.

Secondly, our institutions of learning does not have teachers who are schooled in this act. We have text book lecturers who never had any business or been board members of a successful business - thus they cannot help.

Thirdly, many would be business entities do bring out all the jokers at the table in the beginning just to sound wonderful. Once all the ideas are used and the desired answers were not found, investors cry foul. This makes many who would have helped launch businesses to back off.

Even a good business organizer will get the greedy, religious and what have you to work for him or her once the offer is well structured.

FACT.. I LOVE YOUR POINT...

BUT YOU CANT BLAME OUR FOUR FATHERS FOR OUR OWN FAILURE.... shocked shocked

My question is WHy cant Three to four Dudes with same idea Come together and Join their resources and knowledge together and do something that's worth while...

come up together and share ideas to develop a better business or platform for them....

please answer me Sincerely lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria by holuphisayor(m): 11:34am On Feb 03, 2016
kensandrea:

nO TRUST or Insecurities on Our Part...

our Manipulative Mind Builds An evil Edge around Our Minds Eye---- and calls It Lack Of TRust---

Afraid of the Unknown lipsrsealed
yea, u may call it lack of trust.
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria by kensandrea: 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
holuphisayor:

yea, u may call it lack of trust.

My question is why should it be so ?

My question is WHy cant Three to four Dudes with same idea Come together and Join their resources and knowledge together and do something that's worth while..?

why cant they be a little bit of risk taken by us in venturing which part of it is [size=20pt]trust[/size]
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria by jamace(m): 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
Unimaginable insincerity and corruption in the society have led to gangantuan suspicion and lack of trust on ANY person.

Presently, Naija seems to be the home town of doubting Thomas. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria by holuphisayor(m): 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
jamace:
Unimaginable insincerity and corruption in the society have led to gangantuan suspicion and lack of trust on ANY person.

LoL
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria by yemmit90: 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
Environment is an entity comprises of different institutions, so when we are talking about environment, we are directly or indirectly talking about institutions around us.

The answer to your question is 'Absolutely YES'.

Let me get fully into practical analysis. I will try to be as brief as possible.

1. Mr. A get a good business idea but dont have money to execute his plan, he approach a bank but only to given a ridiculous condition before any loan could be granted. He eventually give up due to unfriendly procedure asking by the banks. (financial institution problem).

2. Mr. A decided to seek for another source by asking some same minded fellow to team up with him but was eventually duped or tricked by the said people. Though he got them arrested but these people buys their way out and were set free without recovering Mr. A investment. (Legal and law enforcement problem).

3. The same Mr. A now vow that he will never do anything with just anybody but trusted person that is in the same line of business with him. He approach the said person(though the person was reluntantly agreed) but later discovered the person lack of interest is as a result of Religion, Culture or Ethnic difference.

4. Mr. A now says, let me just try my luck with my limited available resource but later discovered his running expense is greater than his gross profit,let alone net profit.( infrastructure,government policy etc).

5. Mr. A says ok, let me just focus on my immediate environment so that i can provide service/sell my goods to them in order to avoid unnecessary cost and make a quick turnover. He later regreted because these people lacks financial power to make a significant purchasing power. (poverty)

6. Mr. A despite his failure and other problems encountered still hope of a better day. He continue until he discovered he has wasted few years pursuing unrealistic idea.

7. Mr. A later discovered that his mate out there who has been doing white kola jobs are now living comfortably with their wives.

8. Mr. A eventually dust his Pali and started hunting for white kola job.

The above are practical example of how our society has frustrated and killed many ideas that would have make a huge different on our economic development.

I'm a business man, and i can tell you from my practical experience that if you dont have a good money, you are just joking with your time.

A team is absolutely necessary but the environment does not encourage or give room for genuine ones.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 04, 2016
to be honest it is hard to find a trust worthy person in our society or someone with great parson for his ideas because every body wants to have more than he deserve. we learn from our experiences and that of people around us. this is why no one is trusting anyone
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria by jpjohn(m): 8:10am On Feb 04, 2016
Great contributions.
It can be argued that colonisation effect put Nigeria in a unique place in the poverty food chain.
The other reasons why the poor working class and poorest class fail to collaborate and move out of poverty is universal.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 8:40am On Feb 04, 2016
The love of money is the root of ALL evil.
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria by Smartguy001(m): 8:46am On Feb 04, 2016
OP Know d answer him jst win talk...did u fall 4rm d sky...it's a globe tin not only naija, most of dis gr8 ppl u talked abt stole ppl's idea u know....so don't jst jump in2 conclusion bro...!
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria by Blackkie: 8:53am On Feb 04, 2016
If you have been to a business class, you will understand that its all about offers and not how good or bad a given idea is.

We are not succeeding in coming together to do things just for one reason - we lack the knowledge of building businesses.

Some factors are militating against us, these include:-
* instant gratification
* zero long term vision
* lack of real and near role model - someone makes it in life and you ask him why he/she is making it, the answer is ...na God. How zero explanation.

kensandrea:

My question is why should it be so ?

My question is WHy cant Three to four Dudes with same idea Come together and Join their resources and knowledge together and do something that's worth while..?

why cant they be a little bit of risk taken by us in venturing which part of it is [size=20pt]trust[/size]
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria by kensandrea: 11:40am On Feb 04, 2016
jamace:

you hit the Nail on the head grin

Now i would Appreciate a solution
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria by kensandrea: 11:56am On Feb 04, 2016
yemmit90:
Environment is an entity comprises of different institutions, so when we are talking about environment, we are directly or indirectly talking about institutions around us.

The answer to your question is 'Absolutely YES'.

Let me get fully into practical analysis. I will try to be as brief as possible.

1. Mr. A get a good business idea but dont have money to execute his plan, he approach a bank but only to given a ridiculous condition before any loan could be granted. He eventually give up due to unfriendly procedure asking by the banks. (financial institution problem).

2. Mr. A decided to seek for another source by asking some same minded fellow to team up with him but was eventually duped or tricked by the said people. Though he got them arrested but these people buys their way out and were set free without recovering Mr. A investment. (Legal and law enforcement problem).

3. The same Mr. A now vow that he will never do anything with just anybody but trusted person that is in the same line of business with him. He approach the said person(t[b]hough the person was reluctantly agreed[/b]) but later discovered the person lack of interest is as a result of Religion, Culture or Ethnic difference.

4. Mr. A now says, let me just try my luck with my limited available resource but later discovered his running expense is greater than his gross profit,let alone net profit.( infrastructure,government policy etc).

5. Mr. A says ok, let me just focus on my immediate environment so that i can provide service/sell my goods to them in order to avoid unnecessary cost and make a quick turnover. He later regreted because these people lacks financial power to make a significant purchasing power. (poverty)

6. Mr. A despite his failure and other problems encountered still hope of a better day. He continue until he discovered he has wasted few years pursuing unrealistic idea.

7. Mr. A later discovered that his mate out there who has been doing white kola jobs are now living comfortably with their wives.

8. Mr. A eventually dust his Pali and started hunting for white kola job.

The above are practical example of how our society has frustrated and killed many ideas that would have make a huge different on our economic development.

I'm a business man, and i can tell you from my practical experience that if you dont have a good money, you are just joking with your time.

A team is absolutely necessary but the environment does not encourage or give room for genuine ones.

1. the Bank Gives Loan Not Grant... and A Loan is Guarded By Assets And ROI... so i feel no1. is not institution problem but the mans Lacks Network and Lacks wit and determination.... lipsrsealed

2. It is a Risk to trust but most time the Risk is worth taking after Calculative Analysis.... i would explain more on this if you ask me to....

3. this has noting to do with team development... INTEREST COMES FIRST... LIKE MINDED PEOPLE WITH SAME GOAL.... YOU DON FORCE ELSE YOU LOOSE

5. IT HAPPENS even to the greatest Entrepreneur thats why you go for Market testing before selling your product and most time you cant be good in all Areas... that falls back to TEAM WORK..... lipsrsealed

6. THere is no UNREALISTIC IDEA... AS long you are ready and sure that your idea can cope up on the MArket trend... i could explain this more if you ask for it....

7. The simply lacked Determination Thats just the fact... so many people fall daily but ONLY A FEW COMES BACK.... "DONALD TRUMP"

8. THats simply A man Without Guts and Determination... he Lacks the Quality Of a Goal Setter an Entrepreneur and he Shouldn't have venture in the First place...

Finally i would say Am Astound by what Business Man You Would Be... Money doesn't Build business... Passion and Determination does....

if You are Determined Money would be only an Obstacle... And Obstacle only Makes you Stronger... and Increases your Financial Thinking... that's what determined Mind is Like... Not a Money Minded Guts... please i would Advice You Go back And try to Study More on Financial Literacy It really helps

A team is not necessary Its Essential

For successful Entrepreneur......

Sorry if i used Any Inappropriate Words on You... But i just wanted to be real Enough.... lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria by kensandrea: 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
oloyolo:
to be honest it is hard to find a trust worthy person in our society or someone with great parson for his ideas because every body wants to have more than he deserve. we learn from our experiences and that of people around us. this is why no one is trusting anyone

If do trade Forex or Buy Trade Stock..

You would know that the word TRUST IS A RISK.... AND LIFE ITSELF IS A RISK... BECAUSE I TRUSTED SOMEONE BEFORE... AND HE DEALT TREACHEROUSLY WITH YO DOESN't MAKE every one a demon...

Because you Bought a Share in the Stock Market And the Stock Crashed... doesn't mean all Stock in the Market would Crash....

We learn to understand that Life is a risk ...and Trust is also a Risk...Faith is A risk... Hope is a Risk... yet We all do One of this... thats how Life goes...

A risk is ideal ... But a Calculative Risk is the Best... "Kensandrea"
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria by kensandrea: 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
jpjohn:
Great contributions.
It can be argued that colonisation effect put Nigeria in a unique place in the poverty food chain.
The other reasons why the poor working class and poorest class fail to collaborate and move out of poverty is universal.

Thats Another Fact...

But would Appreciate You to Expand....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download FB Audience Blaster Software For Your Facebook Campaign / No Money, No Money, Yet This Is Happening [photo] / Pure Water Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.