Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,362 members, 7,829,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Boko Haram Killed 15, Seized 6 Villages In Adamawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Killed 15, Seized 6 Villages In Adamawa (1446 Views)

Gunmen Invade Villages In Bonny, Rivers State, Kill Four (Graphic Photos) / What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him / Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Killed 15, Seized 6 Villages In Adamawa by chi4ik4(m): 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
The members of the deadly Boko Haram sect have stormed six villages in Girei local government area of Adamawa state, killing at least 15 people and razing 6 villages. Adamawa state officials have commenced the evacuation of corpses of those killed in Girei local government area of the state but locals told the reporters that about 300 suspected insurgents carried out the onslaught. The witnesses said that Nigerian army and the Boko Haram fighters exchange gunfire. According to the source the insurgents were made to retreat into the bushes. After the raid six villages including Koh, Demsare, Tabongo, Fawure, Noyine and Ndikajam were totally razed by the terrorists. Sources also said that the DPO of Viniklang Police Division was killed during the attack. The evacuation of corpses of those killed in Girei local government area of the state. Security situation had become calm following the deployment of men of the Nigerian Mobile Police force to the area. Phineas Elsha, a community leader in the area, had told security operatives that the attack was in the offing before the attackers struck. The Boko Haram onslaught came just several weeks after President Muhammadu Buhari announced that the war on Boko Haram has been significantly won and assured Nigerians that everything possible would be done to keep the insurgents away from recaptured territories. Thousands of Nigerians, who were suffered the Boko Haram attacks, return to their homes in Borno state after years in exile.
source; naij.com
Re: Boko Haram Killed 15, Seized 6 Villages In Adamawa by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2016
'GREAT NEWS'

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Killed 15, Seized 6 Villages In Adamawa by ernesty20(m): 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
Buhari is the most clueless president nigeria has ever produced.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Killed 15, Seized 6 Villages In Adamawa by jmichlins(m): 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
'GREAT NEWS'
better wish for better nigeria cause you will suffer the consequences no matter the party you represent. do not rejoice when others are suffering
Re: Boko Haram Killed 15, Seized 6 Villages In Adamawa by vault(m): 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
bastards

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Killed 15, Seized 6 Villages In Adamawa by vault(m): 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
ernesty20:
Buhari is the most clueless president nigeria has ever produced.

you are unbearably naive..... were you born yesterday?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Killed 15, Seized 6 Villages In Adamawa by suxkill: 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
A fight against (BH) is a fight against the north......bubu.

Rip to the dead!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Killed 15, Seized 6 Villages In Adamawa by ernesty20(m): 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
Quit quoting me
vault:

you are unbearably naive..... were you born yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Killed 15, Seized 6 Villages In Adamawa by resty4(m): 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
Islamic jahadists killg inosent 9ryans.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Killed 15, Seized 6 Villages In Adamawa by Achuwa1(m): 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
Pmb is clueless of course & lie mohammed his puppet shameless,,,,,
coz they are yet to fulfil any of their campaign promises,,& instead of focus on govt.they are busy blaming the past adminstration,,,we are waitin for them in 2019

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Killed 15, Seized 6 Villages In Adamawa by Justiyke4u: 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
Blood is blood no matter where you belong. We should be praying for our country Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Killed 15, Seized 6 Villages In Adamawa by peacengine(m): 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
"There are only attacking soft targets" Lie Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Killed 15, Seized 6 Villages In Adamawa by Sealeddeal(m): 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
i was surprised when i saw this kind of News in another post linking this very act to Fulani herdsmen because i have never heard of Fulani herdmen looting people's foodstock. I knew it will surely be Boko haram gunmen.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Killed 15, Seized 6 Villages In Adamawa by tsdarkside(m): 6:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
source: https://www.naij.com/707878-boko-haram-razes-6-villages-kills-15-fresh-attack.html/

The members of the deadly Boko Haram sect have stormed six villages in Girei local government area of Adamawa state, killing at least 15 people and razing 6 villages.

Earlier news said that the Fulani herdsmen launched the attack but locals told the reporters that about 300 suspected insurgents carried out the onslaught.

The witnesses said that Nigerian army and the Boko Haram fighters exchange gunfire. According to the source the insurgents were made to retreat into the bushes.

Re: Boko Haram Killed 15, Seized 6 Villages In Adamawa by stebell(m): 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
Someone shud tell the dullard to call his boys to order.

I hope Buhari will also tell elders of Adamawa State to produce the Boko boys that carried out this act.

Wat is good for Greece is also good for Uganda.

We are watching the dullards body language in HD.
Re: Boko Haram Killed 15, Seized 6 Villages In Adamawa by tsdarkside(m): 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
stebell:
Someone shud tell the dullard to call his boys to order.

I hope Buhari will also tell elders of Adamawa State to produce the Boko boys that carried out this act.

Wat is good for Greece is also good for Uganda.

We are watching the dullards body language in HD.

oyy...you just dont want to get it...boko haram is not nigerian no more....

we have elements in west,nord and central africa that want a piece of cake of nigeria.....

and they nearly achieved it,because of jonathan...remember??..caliphate??.....

we nigerians dont understand how rich and juicy our land appear to our enemies....
Re: Boko Haram Killed 15, Seized 6 Villages In Adamawa by dustmalik: 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
Naij has been posting fake news for a while now. I wouldn't be surprised to find they are being paid by PDP.
Re: Boko Haram Killed 15, Seized 6 Villages In Adamawa by tsdarkside(m): 6:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
dustmalik:
Naij has been posting fake news for a while now. I wouldn't be surprised to find they are being paid by PDP.

bros,this pictures look real to me ooooo....
Re: Boko Haram Killed 15, Seized 6 Villages In Adamawa by ShakaZullu(m): 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
grin

but bokoharam has gone naa
Re: Boko Haram Killed 15, Seized 6 Villages In Adamawa by dustmalik: 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
tsdarkside:

bros,this pictures look real to me ooooo....
I know, but it may not be boko haram. How did Naij get their own news of BH seizing six villages?
Re: Boko Haram Killed 15, Seized 6 Villages In Adamawa by EdCure: 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
Just when I was beginning to think that we've seen the end of their reign of terror.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Killed 15, Seized 6 Villages In Adamawa by manuelzz(m): 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
dustmalik:

I know, but it may not be boko haram. How did Naij get their own news of BH seizing six villages?

It was reported on channels tv today...

(1) (Reply)

A New Name For Nigeria / BREAKING: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke / Kanus Mother: I Have No Regrets That My Son Is In Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.