Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture (57926 Views)

Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House / '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady / Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
Your mama! Your papa and you!
Re: Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture by emeraldknytt(m): 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
An0nimus:
is that Sasuke and Sakura?
yep though they never had a boy child. Their daughter's name is sarada and she has awoken her sharingan already
Re: Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture by Duchessree(f): 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
Ok that's sasuke and sakura
Re: Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture by harsysky(m): 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
The baby be like , " what are they eating that they don't wana share with me. Stingy mum and dad."
Re: Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture by Duchessree(f): 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
An0nimus:
yea that's them.... Are you a naruto fan
Re: Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
An0nimus:
Oshey awon ti naruto

1 Like

Re: Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture by pinton: 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
Na Cartoon
Re: Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
People dey watch naruto oo! Thunder fire kishimoto if no new episode is aired this week
Re: Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture by Koolmexxi(m): 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
An0nimus:
E resemble suzuki and Yamaha anime version.
Re: Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture by Koolmexxi(m): 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
An0nimus:
E resemble suzuki and Yamaha manga version.
Re: Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture by Jossylalaski: 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
grin
Re: Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture by Fantasticks: 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2016
Wat's going on?
Re: Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture by Ebukabauer(m): 11:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Hey, Mum and Dad what's this
maybach music grin
Re: Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture by An0nimus: 11:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
Duchessree:

yea that's them.... Are you a naruto fan
Kinda. Have some catching up to do. You?
Re: Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture by horexy(f): 11:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dts Uchiha Sasuke and Sakura...So, Sakura finally got to marry her childhood crush cheesy
I have missed Naruto o cry
Re: Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture by An0nimus: 11:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
emeraldknytt:

yep though they never had a boy child. Their daughter's name is sarada and she has awoken her sharingan already

You're pretty updated. I think this is fan art not the real story as it is. Is this by anyway Sarada? I know Naruto and hinata had Boruto.

Re: Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture by humilitynike: 11:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
just looking
Re: Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture by vicstar(m): 11:45pm On Jan 25, 2016
dat kid would be like "dis seems interesting I'll try it some day" grin

Naruto lipsrsealed I prefer avater tho! undecided
Re: Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 26, 2016
Tomiwatosin:
Hello Nairalanders,help me caption this picture o!!!
Sasuke and Sakura never had a son, angry
Re: Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture by HyDef(m): 1:20am On Jan 26, 2016
An0nimus:

That's right man, I noticed that and I don't even watch Naruto... grin All other anime goes.

1 Like

Re: Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture by emeraldknytt(m): 3:14am On Jan 26, 2016
An0nimus:

You're pretty updated. I think this is fan art not the real story as it is. Is this by anyway Sarada? I know Naruto and hinata had Boruto.
NaruHina has two children; Boruto and Hiwamari. The latter is gifted with the Hyuga's kekkei genkai- the Byakugan. Boruto is just a noisy naruto but with brains and beauty. Thats sarada in your screenshot

1 Like

Re: Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture by emeraldknytt(m): 3:23am On Jan 26, 2016
vicstar:
dat kid would be like "dis seems interesting I'll try it some day" grin

Naruto lipsrsealed I prefer avater tho! undecided
...and I tell thee, 'the day i got to buy a partitioned season, i bought it from S1 to S32... Borrow borrow got almost everything worn out. I only have the manga in zip files and its covers an astonishing 4gb space on my mem card. Aang, is a grown up old fashion kiddo. Korra sure packs a lotta bang sha
Re: Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture by Duchessree(f): 6:00am On Jan 26, 2016
An0nimus:

Kinda. Have some catching up to do. You?
yes

1 Like

Re: Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture by Kaylexzy(m): 8:41am On Jan 26, 2016
An0nimus:

My thought exactly!!!

But d Child doesn't look like Sarada tho

1 Like

Re: Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture by vicstar(m): 9:09am On Jan 26, 2016
emeraldknytt:

...and I tell thee, 'the day i got to buy a partitioned season, i bought it from S1 to S32... Borrow borrow got almost everything worn out. I only have the manga in zip files and its covers an astonishing 4gb space on my mem card. Aang, is a grown up old fashion kiddo. Korra sure packs a lotta bang sha

g00d for u
Re: Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture by Liljeez(m): 10:11am On Jan 26, 2016
hayPizzle:
A well desgned and seo optimized blog for sale.

Niche-News and Gists.

Platform-wordpress.

Self hosted with domain name.

Good Traffic.

Asking price-10k.

If u are interested,just quote me!

KorrectGist.Com
I am
Re: Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture by hayPizzle(m): 11:01am On Jan 26, 2016
Liljeez:
I am
Re: Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture by Liljeez(m): 11:09am On Jan 26, 2016
hayPizzle:
Les tlk na.....im interested
Re: Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture by schumastic(m): 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
olanikeh:

Naruto propro cheesy grin

naruto fan spotted grin wink kiss

1 Like

Re: Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture by schumastic(m): 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
Begonia:
I really hate dislike Sakura.

Yes, I know it's weird to hate on a cartoon character but I can't help it.

though i love hinata but why hate on sakura she is a strong lady in the manga
Re: Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture by schumastic(m): 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
horexy:

Dts Uchiha Sasuke and Sakura...So, Sakura finally got to marry her childhood crush cheesy
I have missed Naruto o cry

same here had to download the the last episode movie were naruto officially propose to hinata and he finally told her he loves her and wants to marry her cool grin smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB / Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) / John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.