Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband (48540 Views)

"My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge / I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court / Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
dre11:

A woman has told a court in Lagos that she would never grant her husband a divorce unless he makes her be like what she was before they met.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/till-death-do-us-part-return-me-to-my-former-shape-before-a-divorce-wife-tells-husband-id4604642.html

marriage is really hell!

ya think is fun until ya know what it feels like to tolerate another person problem!
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by uncjay(m): 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
this is what u get when chose to be a player and think of having a decent home....it doesn't always work out that way.

@thelastsentence......lol..."til death do us part" hahahahahahaha.
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by nickxtra(m): 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
Morufu don buy market grin
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by banmee(m): 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
playtheblues:
Smart woman.

Even that new girlfriend is not safe, after 2 babies he will port to the next victim.

Yeye.

The hell is port? English jargon don suffer.
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by phemmie06(m): 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
Birds of the same feathers, you met at carnival. Iru ahun ni ri ahun e.

1 Like

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by talktonase(m): 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
Valeree:
Before nko... should take her to the gym.
when she was eating all the eforiro,eba,roundabout,ewagoin,jollof rice,pounded yam and cat fish she no know abi...she is on her own.

1 Like

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by ideyhere(f): 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
Holamidhe:
Return ko retake ni ..Smh.. Return his sperm na
To the husband, you met her in carnival and you expect her to be good wife
To find a good girl in church na problem

Your reasoning must be in dire need of an upgrade. Wtf do you mean by he met her at a carnival and expect her to be a good wife Naa your type dey end up with "mere mere n'iru, kwompiti n'azu" kinda people.

3 Likes

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by ikeno(m): 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
The man don enter one chance grin He thought he can just dump her cheesy She's stuck with him forevergrin
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by ideyhere(f): 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
phemmie06:
Birds of the same feathers, you met at carnival. Iru ahun ni ri ahun e.

Please school me... Where is the right place to meet?
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
Thunder fire d useless rat... u fit pay all d money u don chop...or u fit return all d strength n sperm u don sap. Pack well

1 Like

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

cheesy grin The way she asked the bro to return her to her shape was hilarious.. He should just register her in a gym class cheesy..
I'm sure the judge will laugh off her petition, and strike it out. Return her to her former shape indeed grin

1 Like

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by bewla(m): 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
orobs93:
Gbam
For those in suport hit like Dose against. Hit share
The likes have it
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:48pm On Jan 25, 2016
CFCman:

I'm sure the judge will laugh off her petition, and strike it out. Return her to her former shape indeed grin
She still remains a brave woman tongue as she is hell bent on not leaving angry.. It's either he deal with the request or dance to her tune angry grin!! I just hate it when people cry wolf..

1 Like

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by iykedare(m): 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
Hahahahahaha grin grin grin

Brother, return her back to the shape you met her biko..

Now you know she is stubborn and rude, even after lying to her that you weren't married angry grin!!

You naija women will blame everything on men..
How did the man make her shapeless? Did he prevent her from working out?

What kind of brain do you African women have?
You people collected big backside from heaven and left your brains behind.

1 Like

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

She still remains a brave woman tongue as she is hell bent on not leaving angry.. It's either he deal with the request or dance to her tune angry grin!! I just hate it when people cry wolf..
I like your intelligence. It's a Port-Harcourt brand of native intelligence
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
iykedare:

You naija women will blame everything on men..
How did the man make her shapeless? Did he prevent her from working out?

What kind of brain do you African women have?
You people collected big backside from heaven and left your brains behind.
Gerrara hia, Caucasian man angry!! As your girly left her own brain in her anus?

1 Like

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
CFCman:

I like your intelligence. It's a Port-Harcourt brand of native intelligence
sad angry sad angry
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by orobs93(m): 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
stonecoldcafe:

Even tho I liked your comment, I feel d woman should chill. They are muslims and he is entitled to marry more women sef, up to 4!

If I was the judge the woman has a case
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by HaneefahRN(f): 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lolz, this is serious. Although her request sounds ludicrous but I like her stand nonetheless. The man wants to be father of all nations ni, after impregnating that one he calls gf too, he'll find another Miss pepeye to marry and impregnate again

3 Likes

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by holaralph(m): 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
Nothing wey person no go see for NL self......... Funny couple lolzzzz
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by cao(f): 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
Some people like wahala, who sent this old guy to be chasing women, using his d**k to rule his life. Oh boy, enjoy the bed you made for yourself, you wanted to have your cake & eat it, enjoy yourself.

1 Like

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by akinladejo: 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
How did the judge come judge the mater?
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by sage2(m): 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
You met her in good shape, you lied to her, she caught you and forgave you, her father gave you an office, you brought an olosho to that office and asked the olosho to beat her, she got you locked up and still bail you out, and now you want a divorce. Well, she has asked you to do the needful. Oloshi!

2 Likes

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Reference(m): 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
Like Jason Bourne said, 'this is where it all started and this is where its gonna end'. Book tickets for the next carnival and exchange that clown for a trapeze artiste.

1 Like

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by nobleens(f): 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
after rendering her shapeless for anoda man,u want a divorce,oya gwazie ndi yard unu, say no divorce except u return her to dah sexy lady u saw bk den. lol

1 Like

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by noblegrex: 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
What shape is she talking about. Mercy johnson still looked untouched,Aigbe gentry still looked untouched,Tiwa nko so many of them I can't metion. Taking her bach to her shape and be attractive is so simple. But that's only if she'll comply, because this one I'm seeing is so sturborn and not ready to depart with this mans' dick for now.she's still enjoying it.

1 Like

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Ebullience(m): 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
Mr Morufu don enter am grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Intendy: 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
Orisisi

1 Like

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by phemmie06(m): 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
ideyhere:

Sambisa forest.
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by phemmie06(m): 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
ideyhere:

Sambisa forest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) / It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain / Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.