Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) (58813 Views)

Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 26, 2016
There are many child like this believe me. Some men are animal in human skin because I don't understand how and what they achieve from beating their wife while there are million ways of dealing with woman without even touch them.

May God safe our generation.

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by Godmother(f): 9:30am On Jan 26, 2016
I'll go so she can channel that sweetness into more productive and positive things

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by HaneefahRN(f): 9:33am On Jan 26, 2016
fowlyansh181:
did you care to ask what she does before getting hit? undecided
Pls ensure u ask ur daughter what she did b4 her psycho husband beat her, continue asking her until her corpse is sent to u. Even buy a whip for husband so he can beat her well when she misbehaves.

I don't know how some pple reason. Only a mad man will beat a woman, a man with no dignity and severe mental issues wc might nt av been diagnosed yet. Beat ur wife well when she misbehave, sogbo, I won't be surprised if u're the type tht hits his gf sef not to talk of wife. Ur head like fowlyansh

2 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by sugarcoatedben(m): 9:38am On Jan 26, 2016
Code45:
Just cartoon, not real. But I get the message.
olodo tongue
Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by Jhappy(f): 9:40am On Jan 26, 2016
May God save us from some devil called men. I will not even look back till I get to my father's house.

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by eltweezy90(m): 9:50am On Jan 26, 2016
Men who hit women are simply cowards. It's just like hitting your mum. Can't even nurse an idea like it, even at the apex level of provocation. Me mum and me woman are too precious to me.

3 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by fowlyansh181(m): 9:52am On Jan 26, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Pls ensure u ask ur daughter what she did b4 her psycho husband beat her, continue asking her until her corpse is sent to u. Even buy a whip for husband so he can beat her well when she misbehaves.

I don't know how some pple reason. Only a mad man will beat a woman, a man with no dignity and severe mental issues wc might nt av been diagnosed yet. Beat ur wife well when she misbehave, sogbo, I won't be surprised if u're the type tht hits his gf sef not to talk of wife. Ur head like fowlyansh
if I say you be _idiot now , you will say I have insulted you but you be _idiot... If a woman misbehaves to a point were beating is an alternative , I support anyone to beat without mercy.. spare the rod and spoil the wife.

2 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by morganacanta: 10:01am On Jan 26, 2016
Pineapp:
Yes sir..

I will let go because this child is doing this outa innocence. lipsrsealed embarassed

I will let go because if I continue to stay,this child might end up motherless. angry

I will let go because this child deserves better growing up experiences than seeing her father hit me. sad

I will let go because I don't support wife beaters.

I will let go because on nairaland these days,only a few sensible topics hit FrontPage. angry

Finally,I will let go because my likes are growing like grasses cry kiss cry kiss kiss grin

Kiss me please .
Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by Adebanjids1(m): 10:01am On Jan 26, 2016
Xo touchin am trying downloadin d pix BUT aint downloadin...wot can fa?
Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by HaneefahRN(f): 10:06am On Jan 26, 2016
fowlyansh181:
if I say you be _idiot now , you will say I have insulted you but you be _idiot... If a woman misbehaves to a point were beating is an alternative , I support anyone to beat without mercy.. spare the rod and spoil the wife.
Pele. U're the idiot. Make sure u buy cane and whips for ur daughter's husband when she marries. Hail him on until he kills her, don't worry we'll be here to type RIP
Why am I even answering u sef, I'm sure u're a teenager (one wt cerebral dysfunction sef), and adult will not reason like this.

U're excused, make sure u use ur drugs as prescribed next time, mongol

2 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by lielbree: 10:07am On Jan 26, 2016
Code45:
Just cartoon, not real. But I get the message.
That's how real it can get. This situation happens regularly but are not documented by pics cos of the pain associated with them.
Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:08am On Jan 26, 2016
peacengine:
How I go beat woman for dis life sef?
Me sef dey wonder how some men dey get liver lift hand to beat woman.... I used to beat girls before I got to nursery cos then girls made me shy but at a point before I got into nursery one, it felt awkward and out of place.... this is one thing l will never forget... it beats me how I still even remember this till date... you can scold a lady or raise ur voice to assert your dominance as the man of the house but not striking.... That's inhumane...

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by anonimi: 10:09am On Jan 26, 2016
Ebenezer1998:
If you have a wife beater as a husband and this caring child will you let go?

Yes
Before your child becomes an orphan.
Olorun ma'je- Amin
Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:15am On Jan 26, 2016
Speechless3:
chai cry God save us from this kind of men.
Let me answer amen for you dear.... AMEN.... Pls don't use his comment to judge that man when he comes seeking you...

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by fowlyansh181(m): 10:16am On Jan 26, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Pele. U're the idiot. Make sure u buy cane and whips for ur daughter's husband when she marries. Hail him on until he kills her, don't worry we'll be here to type RIP
Why am I even answering u sef, I'm sure u're a teenager (one wt cerebral dysfunction sef), and adult will not reason like this.

U're excused, make sure u use ur drugs as prescribed next time, mongol
if a lady misbehaves they are corrected to order, especially Nigerian girls .. beating is not just enough . a Teenager you say? well I am far from that . Women are meant to be beating that is the only form of correction they seem to understNd .. from the way you type it seems you get beat on daily basis.

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by RVBC: 10:18am On Jan 26, 2016
I couldn't type a word cry
Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by 3pointz(m): 10:24am On Jan 26, 2016
Pineapp:
Yes sir..

I will let go because this child is doing this outa innocence. lipsrsealed embarassed

I will let go because if I continue to stay,this child might end up motherless. angryvery soon ur likes will develop into a thick forest,rational points uv got there tho.

I will let go because this child deserves better growing up experiences than seeing her father hit me. sad

I will let go because on nairaland these days,only a few sensible topics hit FrontPage. angry

Finally,I will let go because my likes are growing like grasses cry kiss cry kiss kiss grin

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 26, 2016
All those guys saying that its OK to beat up ur wife or girlfriends u guys deserve to be taken to barracks nd flogged thoroughly. No matter how much she provokes you there are many ways to handle your issues than hitting her. Do u know the psychological damage it has on your children? it makes them lose respect for you. Its just bad on so many levels, beating a woman does not show that ure strong it only tells how weak u are.

3 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by HaneefahRN(f): 10:26am On Jan 26, 2016
fowlyansh181:
if a lady misbehaves they are corrected to order, especially Nigerian girls .. beating is not just enough . a Teenager you say? well I am far from that . Women are meant to be beating that is the only form of correction they seem to understNd .. from the way you type it seems you get beat on daily basis.
Ehn now, when u're a fowlyansh, why wnt u be beaten everyday?
U can't even be a teenager, that's an insult to all the wise teenagers. Since u're far from being a teenager wt juvenile delinquency, u are a senile old man then.
Don't worry I don't av psychotic animals as men around me, but u type like someone who hits his head on the floor often, u shld really stop it, it's starting to affect ur brain. No offence

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by butanep(m): 10:26am On Jan 26, 2016
sage2:

What manner of man would want to beat a beautiful woman like you? There are better and sweeter things I can do with you jare.

I am not in support of a man beating a woman but some women are just so harsh and mannerless irrespective of their beauty.

Some say things that kill you inside and reduce you like a rag. Some don't even know when and how they lay hands on their woman because of their bad mouth.

I know a guy that cries any time he lay hands of his woman, so he had to break up the relationship. He said the girl always push him to it.

Women should learn how to control their tongue toward their man. They should respect their man. There is no gain struggling authority with your man.

Men should always learn to control themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by fowlyansh181(m): 10:31am On Jan 26, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Ehn now, when u're a fowlyansh, why wnt u be beaten everyday?
U can't even be a teenager, that's an insult to all the wise teenagers. Since u're far from being a teenager wt juvenile delinquency, u are a senile old man then.
Don't worry I don't av psychotic animals as men around me, but u type like someone who hits his head on the floor often, u shld really stop it, it's starting to affect ur brain. No offence
one look at your profile pic. sorry for wasting my time , ugly beings always think they have a point.

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by naniawini(f): 10:39am On Jan 26, 2016
4get ooo. Sum women can tempt sum1 ooo
oloriooko:
Touchingly cute but I will run for my life cuz life is for the living. I wonder how some men find it easy beating women, most disgusting thing to do angry

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by butanep(m): 10:40am On Jan 26, 2016
I am not in support of a man that beat a woman.

If women can learn how to control their tongues, men will never consider raising their hands on them.

Just the way you have stubborn men that can't control their hands, same you have mannerless women that can't control their tongue...
Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by naniawini(f): 10:41am On Jan 26, 2016
U r so right
butanep:

I am not in support of a man beating a woman but some women are just so harsh and mannerless irrespective of their beauty.

Some say things that kill you inside and reduce you like a rag. Some don't even know when and how they lay hands on their woman because of their bad mouth.

I know a guy that cries any time he lay hands of his woman, so he had to break up the relationship. He said the girl always push him to it.

Women should learn how to control their tongue toward their man. They should respect their man. There is no gain struggling authority with your man.

Men should always learn to control themselves.
Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by jaydee87(m): 10:43am On Jan 26, 2016
wife beating is a very sad case that needs attention we the youths needs to be re-orientated... no matter what she does beating her ain't the solution..
Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by Kvdag(m): 10:45am On Jan 26, 2016
Sworn never to raise my hands on any woman, be it GF, wife, babe, bae,sister, mother or friend...

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by alaskido(m): 10:51am On Jan 26, 2016
The man is not mad or stupid to beat up his wife. There must have been a cause. In every action, there is a reaction. People don't just wake up and begin to slap their wives. She must have done something really bad to warrant a slap or a knock.

You women with your bad tongue and mouth with no respect for a man that paid your bride price and ensure that the home is up and running. I do not support wife beaters though but women should learn how to control their mouth.

2 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by vocalprince(m): 10:52am On Jan 26, 2016
Now, why on earth would I lay my hands on my beautiful wife. Will never be able to stand her tears.

#Amtoocaringtobeanidiot. wink
Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by gary400(m): 10:54am On Jan 26, 2016
nice pikin...buh make we pray make e no later turn OLO...
Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by HaneefahRN(f): 11:02am On Jan 26, 2016
fowlyansh181:
one look at your profile pic. sorry for wasting my time , ugly beings always think they have a point.
Lolz. So lame. Mr most handsome fowlyansh being. Interesting observation. Not ugly beings tho, idiots who think like 3yr olds always think they av a point.

More grease to ur whip, beat ur wife well o, and don't forget to buy a whip as wedding gift for ur daughter. Ciao
Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by theorist(m): 11:09am On Jan 26, 2016
Pineapp:
Yes sir..

I will let go because if I continue to stay,this child might end up motherless. angry

Nairaland gradually turning into 2go
Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by IndianaJay: 11:14am On Jan 26, 2016
Don't let go o....Stay there until you meet your waterloo.

Abusive partners deserve to die alone. Single till they meet their maker. sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? / Do I Build A Small House Now Or Keep Saving? / My Brother-In-Law Dips His Hands Inside My Pot Of Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.