Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) (58784 Views)

Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by nnaochie1: 11:18am On Jan 26, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Most LADIES of these days Don't deserve just beating..

They deserve PANEL BEATING and ALIGNMENT. with cerebral POP.

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by Miggs(m): 11:24am On Jan 26, 2016
fowlyansh181:
if I say you be _idiot now , you will say I have insulted you but you be _idiot... If a woman misbehaves to a point were beating is an alternative , I support anyone to beat without mercy.. spare the rod and spoil the wife.
oga let them be.all of them including the men are victims of social engineering being spread globally by the western left wing.i have never seen,heard or read any research of any man who enters a room and starts beating up a woman for no justifiable reason.women are ever reliable to stoke the fire and start playing the victims when things go awry.u wanna misbehave and get away with it?not on my watch women.i will use the thunder and lightning of Sango to strike u down.u will regret the day ur mama born u

3 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by fowlyansh181(m): 11:33am On Jan 26, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Lolz. So lame. Mr most handsome fowlyansh being. Interesting observation. Not ugly beings tho, idiots who think like 3yr olds always think they av a point.

More grease to ur whip, beat ur wife well o, and don't forget to buy a whip as wedding gift for ur daughter. Ciao
you are too ugly, please bleach if it is an only option.

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by Mabelenena(f): 11:40am On Jan 26, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Especially your mother,for bringing up such a biG Mouth that vomits nothing but trash, and wen u get married and have daughters u wud watch their husbands beat them to death
Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by ojuolu(m): 11:46am On Jan 26, 2016
fowlyansh181:
did you care to ask what she does before getting hit? undecided
Only stupid and weak husbands raise their hands to strike their wives. I believe once you as a man in your own house raise up your hand to strike your wife for anything, you have lost it, no justification whatsoever. There are better way of dealing with a woman than physical abuse my friend.
Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by ojuolu(m): 11:52am On Jan 26, 2016
Miggs:
oga let them be.all of them including the men are victims of social engineering being spread globally by the western left wing.i have never seen,heard or read any research of any man who enters a room and starts beating up a woman for no justifiable reason.women are ever reliable to stoke the fire and start playing the victims when things go awry.u wanna misbehave and get away with it?not on my watch women.i will use the thunder and lightning of Sango to strike u down.u will regret the day ur mama born u
Social engineering you call it...hmmm, what a backward thinking. Men that are men don't raise their hands at their wives no matter the provocations except the derange ones among them that take leave of their senses. Go ahead, hit her, beat her, it is allow in your culture but please don't wail when a man beat and maime your daughter for the simple fact that she was rude or disobedient and he is her husband.

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by HaneefahRN(f): 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
fowlyansh181:
you are too ugly, please bleach if it is an only option.
Lolz, ur level of stupidity hasn't stopped to amaze me, and tht was why I decided to look for ur trouble, but now even I am surprized, never knew ur head was this deep in shit, pls pull it out.
As for ur advice, never knew I am now a mirror, so u cld actually see and describe urself perfectly? Wow!
U're too lame tho, now I'm bored.
Time to get back to more productive things, it was nice chatting wt u Mr Fowlyansh. Don't forget the whip for ur daughter and av a nice day. Ciao

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by melomelo: 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
My woman, My everything.......
I have never and will never ever beat my wife in jesus name amen

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by OvieYel(m): 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
I don't see anything touching there...jux a kid who doesn't knw her mum is an Olosho

2 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by theshaderoom: 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
fowlyansh181:
did you care to ask what she does before getting hit? undecided

One wife beater spotted

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by theshaderoom: 12:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
ariesbull:

Tell these beat wives to either learn how to behave ,shut up or at least stay faithful

Once these things are done ..no man I repeat no man will beat any woman

Don't cry me osun river biko

2nd wife beater spotted

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by theshaderoom: 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
fowlyansh181:
if I say you be _idiot now , you will say I have insulted you but you be _idiot... If a woman misbehaves to a point were beating is an alternative , I support anyone to beat without mercy.. spare the rod and spoil the wife.

Blood of Moses! People reason like this? Spare the rod and spoil the wife? Like seriously? unrepentant wife beater!
Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by doveda: 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
EVILFOREST:

They would beat your sisters and daughters to death

It is only a matter of timegrin

I hope we all get a chance to see their corpses...Oops!sad
Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by doveda: 1:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
fowlyansh181:

They shall beat all the women in your family to deathsmiley

Oya shout Amensmiley
Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by doveda: 1:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
Miggs:

Mr Ode, are you suggesting that husbands do not provoke their wives too? What about women who are men-beaters? Should we say that they are also justified toosmiley

You are stupi.d beyong reasonable doubt.

May the women you deeply care about die or lose their identites as a result of domestic abusesmiley

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by theshaderoom: 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Is that how your father panel beat your mother? Because am trying to understand what psychological trauma messed you up like this. Who hurt you?

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by doveda: 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
OvieYel:
I don't see anything touching there...jux a kid who doesn't knw her mum is an Olosho

Wow, you seem to know a lot. I take it your mum is/was an OLoshosad
Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by doveda: 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
ariesbull:

Tell these beat wives to either learn how to behave ,shut up or at least stay faithful

Once these things are done ..no man I repeat no man will beat any woman

Don't cry me osun river biko

No woman would beat a man, I repeat no woman would beat a man

May your sisters and daughters be beaten by their husbandssmiley. May they find it difficult in their marital homes
Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by oloriooko(m): 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
naniawini:
4get ooo. Sum women can tempt sum1 ooo
likewise some men can frustrate some women
its a 2-way thing wink
Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by fatheritunu: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
Pineapp:
Yes sir..

I will let go because this child is doing this outa innocence. lipsrsealed embarassed

I will let go because if I continue to stay,this child might end up motherless. angry

I will let go because this child deserves better growing up experiences than seeing her father hit me. sad

I will let go because I don't support wife beaters.

I will let go because on nairaland these days,only a few sensible topics hit FrontPage. angry Bless you dear...

Finally,I will let go because my likes are growing like grasses cry kiss cry kiss kiss grin

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by naniawini(f): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
Yea
oloriooko:
likewise some men can frustrate some women its a 2-way thing wink
Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by fowlyansh181(m): 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Lolz, ur level of stupidity hasn't stopped to amaze me, and tht was why I decided to look for ur trouble, but now even I am surprized, never knew ur head was this deep in shit, pls pull it out.
As for ur advice, never knew I am now a mirror, so u cld actually see and describe urself perfectly? Wow!
U're too lame tho, now I'm bored.
Time to get back to more productive things, it was nice chatting wt u Mr Fowlyansh. Don't forget the whip for ur daughter and av a nice day. Ciao
see the few words I leave for yhu, see the epistle yhu leave for me.. You have low self esteem. xteristics of that ugliness, who should be beat to her senses.

2 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by ariesbull: 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
doveda:

No woman would beat a man, I repeat no woman would beat a man

May your sisters and daughters be beaten by their husbandssmiley. May they find it difficult in their marital homes

From the way you sound you sound yorubatic....why just simply make a comment and be logical instead of swearing

What if I tell you that I don't have sister

So much for stupidity..this is why they beat u peeps

If this had been in real life by now you would be crying via one slap would have shut u up

Do you even have a home training ..

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by ariesbull: 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
theshaderoom:

2nd wife beater spotted

If you mess up around me ..I will beat the hell outta of you.....

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by doveda: 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
ariesbull:

From the way you sound you sound yorubatic....why just simply make a comment and be logical instead of swearing

What if I tell you that I don't have sister

So much for stupidity..this is why they beat u peeps

If this had been in real life by now you would be crying via one slap would have shut u up

Do you even have a home training ..

Someone is painedsmiley

If this were real life, we won't even have any business togetherundecided and if we did you will be the one spending the rest of your life in jail!

You should have been logical if you wanted a logical reply. You are just too stupid!

Yorubatic? Did you even go to school

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by HaneefahRN(f): 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
fowlyansh181:
see the few words I leave for yhu, see the epistle yhu leave for me.. You have low self esteem. xteristics of that ugliness, who should be beat to her senses.
Lolz. Says the dumbo wt low IQ. High five! Oya tell me more abt urself.

Don't forget, we'll be here to type RIP.
Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by fowlyansh181(m): 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Lolz. Says the dumbo wt low IQ. High five! Oya tell me more abt urself.

Don't forget, we'll be here to type RIP.
you never tire?? hmm nawa for your condition oo..

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by HaneefahRN(f): 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
fowlyansh181:
you never tire?? hmm nawa for your condition oo..
I'm so sorry, ur 'lameness' amuses me that's all. Are u tired ni?
Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by OvieYel(m): 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
don't take it so personal dear... (or are u a LovePeddler) promise I won't tell @ Doveda
Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by doveda: 4:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
OvieYel:
don't take it so personal dear... (or are u a LovePeddler) promise I won't tell @ Doveda

Maybe I am

Maybe I am notsmiley
Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by ElFenomeno1: 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ebenezer1998:
If you have a wife beater as a husband and this caring child will you let go?

What gave you the impression that the woman was beaten?

2 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by Code45: 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
sugarcoatedben:
olodo tongue
Nie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry / Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman' / SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.