Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

[advice] Please Who Is The Sinner ?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / [advice] Please Who Is The Sinner ?? (422 Views)

Married Ladies I Need Your Advice Please / when your helper turns her back- advice please / Pregnant Again! Advice Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[advice] Please Who Is The Sinner ?? by NaijaBeats(m): 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hello my name is deji, something is battling in my heart.
my girlfriend told me she is pregnant and i told her i am not ready to father a child, i gave her 20,000 to abort it.
she collected it and went to abort it in a hospital (name withheld).
now the question is who sinned to God between us.
is it me that sinned because i gave her the money ? or
is it the lady because she went to abort it ? or
is it the doctor that aborted ?
please advice please.
http://hypesng.com/advice-who-is-at-fauult-please.html
Re: [advice] Please Who Is The Sinner ?? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
NaijaBeats:
Hello my name is deji, something is battling in my heart.
my girlfriend told me she is pregnant and i told her i am not ready to father a child, i gave her 20,000 to abort it.
she collected it and went to abort it in a hospital (name withheld).
now the question is who sinned to God between us.
is it me that sinned because i gave her the money ? or
is it the lady because she went to abort it ? or
is it the doctor that aborted ?
please advice please.
http://hypesng.com/advice-who-is-at-fauult-please.html

The Sin is in categories..

First category, Fornication: YOU BOTH SINNED

Second category, Abortion: YOU BOTH SINNED because you slept with her and inputed the pregnancy in her and still tell her you are not ready to father a child but you were ready to have sex? And then ask her to abort the baby with 20k. And she sinned because she went ahead to do it.

(1) (Reply)

Why The Wrong Sleeping Position Can Kill Your Baby (explained) / As A Bestman - What Is My Responsibility? / 4 Discussions Children Avoid Sharing With Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.