Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

See What Minister Solomon Dalung Was Caught Doing By The Road Side - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Minister Solomon Dalung Was Caught Doing By The Road Side (2185 Views)

Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) / Does Anyone Know What Minister Fayemi Is Doing In Solid Minerals? / See What Sports Minister Dalung Was Spotted Doing On His Way To Zamfara(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Minister Solomon Dalung Was Caught Doing By The Road Side by Kennyroy24(f): 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
One of President Buhari’s ministers, Solomon Dalung, the minister for youths and sports, has shown his ‘aboki’ side. Lol He was spotted this morning, January 25, taking his breakfast at Mallam Musa Mai Shayi’s shop, Bauchi motor park, Jos, in Plateau state. This got crowd of people looking all surprised as they watch the minister munching his breakfast!

source:http://www.omobasblog.com/2016/01/see-what-minister-solomon-dalung-was.html

Re: See What Minister Solomon Dalung Was Caught Doing By The Road Side by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
Leading by example.

God bless Nigeria. grin
Re: See What Minister Solomon Dalung Was Caught Doing By The Road Side by Day11(m): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dalong my nicca
Re: See What Minister Solomon Dalung Was Caught Doing By The Road Side by Karlovich: 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
sameer1212:
Lead by example.

God bless Nigeria. grin
Indeed
Re: See What Minister Solomon Dalung Was Caught Doing By The Road Side by Mjshexy(f): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
He is only tracing his root, enjoy jare

1 Like

Re: See What Minister Solomon Dalung Was Caught Doing By The Road Side by boman2014: 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: See What Minister Solomon Dalung Was Caught Doing By The Road Side by femimailbox(m): 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hunger no know maybe you be minister at all!

1 Like

Re: See What Minister Solomon Dalung Was Caught Doing By The Road Side by temitemi1(m): 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dey just dey copy my ROLE MODEL(fayose) dey go bt u no fit be like him grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: See What Minister Solomon Dalung Was Caught Doing By The Road Side by babyfaceafrica: 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: See What Minister Solomon Dalung Was Caught Doing By The Road Side by BALLOSKI: 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dalung is a revolutionary mind. I think he believes in che Guevara's principle.

1 Like

Re: See What Minister Solomon Dalung Was Caught Doing By The Road Side by BALLOSKI: 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
temitemi1:
Dey just dey copy my ROLE MODEL(fayose) dey go bt u no fit be like him grin grin grin
your rolemodel is a garage donkey.

He's just a lousy coward! Go to jos today and ask who's dalung , people would tell u he's an activist and a defender of human right, unlike your role model who pay thugs to go and beat up a judge.

5 Likes

Re: See What Minister Solomon Dalung Was Caught Doing By The Road Side by jonathanOz: 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
With his signature red beret. Me like that

1 Like

Re: See What Minister Solomon Dalung Was Caught Doing By The Road Side by Psalm18: 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
The Fayose of Ministers. wink

1 Like

Re: See What Minister Solomon Dalung Was Caught Doing By The Road Side by Ayt27(m): 1:09am On Jan 26, 2016
People go sha talk

Hin go posh restaurant dem go talk say hin don thief money, people dey suffet for hin state.

Hin go mai shai side, dem go talk say no decency, a whole minister

Him go market go buy the food wey him go cook himself, dem go call am stomach infrastructure.
Re: See What Minister Solomon Dalung Was Caught Doing By The Road Side by babadem2much(m): 1:13am On Jan 26, 2016
Nothing wrong with that , he just patronizing the maishayi man , but who hungry don help before tell me?

Solo u buy Indomie join so? grin grin grin
Re: See What Minister Solomon Dalung Was Caught Doing By The Road Side by totorimi: 1:20am On Jan 26, 2016
Another yaba left escapee on the loose again. That's our minister for youths and sports. That's what he wants youths of Nigeria to emulate from him. smh for him. chaii

1 Like

Re: See What Minister Solomon Dalung Was Caught Doing By The Road Side by Segadem(m): 1:38am On Jan 26, 2016
totorimi:
Another yaba left escapee on the loose again. That's our minister for youths and sports. That's what he wants youths of Nigeria to emulate from him. smh for him. chaii
smh for u,
Mr. woman, he didn't commit any offense!
Re: See What Minister Solomon Dalung Was Caught Doing By The Road Side by talktimi(m): 2:06am On Jan 26, 2016
BALLOSKI:
[s]your rolemodel is a garage donkey.

He's just a lousy coward! Go to jos today and ask who's dalung , people would tell u he's an activist and a defender of human right, unlike your role model who pay thugs to go and beat up a judge[/s].
go to Ekiti and say this trash about Fayose or do you think its only Dalung that has a state of origin ? Being an internet voltron shouldn't stop you from having sense

2 Likes

Re: See What Minister Solomon Dalung Was Caught Doing By The Road Side by wallex1983(m): 2:29am On Jan 26, 2016
Hmmm, na so dem dey start. I can bet this pix is the first of a series we should expect. Him don dey eye gubernatorial election. Him go come tell us 2019 say him be grassroots person.

#allnapolitics
Re: See What Minister Solomon Dalung Was Caught Doing By The Road Side by jesse515: 7:01am On Jan 26, 2016
Dis is actually a bad example, I don't knw y pple ar not condeming dis. Our leaders kip makin mockery of d common man.

1. Hu eats breakfast wit a cap on his head?

2. Why ar d aide staring while Oga is eating? Don't de eat also?

3. So his wife is so lazy to wake up n make breakfast, wat message is he sending out?

4. Afta eating at d motor park will he follow oda passengers to board d "normal" bus? If not wat was his mission at d park? To pull dis stunt ba?

5. Why ar pple even celebrating dis stunt? Does it mean d person is doin d job he is paid for? Does dis stunt in a ny way relate to his ministry? If No den d man is only foolin his gullible followers not all
Re: See What Minister Solomon Dalung Was Caught Doing By The Road Side by QTEST007(m): 7:42am On Jan 26, 2016
My advice:If u want to be a seen as a man of the people,discharge your security details.
Bleep this shit!

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Saraki Dagora, Atiku Plot Coup Against Buhari / 1&1 / Alleged Ipob Members Attack Anambra Governorship Candidate In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.