Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

URGENT!!! Update About PAYPAL Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / URGENT!!! Update About PAYPAL Nigeria (656 Views)

Help! Which Nigerian Bank Cards Are Accepted By Paypal Nigeria? / Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate / What You Heard About PAYPAL Might Be Wrong... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

URGENT!!! Update About PAYPAL Nigeria by stevoskyj(m): 1:40am On Jan 26, 2016
Am about getting an online business and the means of payment is by PAYPAL. I have already opened a Nigerian Paypal account but with the kind of limitations a hear about it i will really like to get a concise and updated information about the status of the account. Will i be able to get online payment with a Nigerian paypal account and how will i be able to cash the funds
Re: URGENT!!! Update About PAYPAL Nigeria by Nobody: 2:29am On Jan 26, 2016
The plain truth is that you can not receive payment with your Nigeria paypal account. Many Nigerians are using paypal conveniently here in Nigeria but there are ways and method of doing that.You can check for other payment method such as bitcoins because that gonna be new and safe way of receiving payment worldwide soon.

(1) (Reply)

8 Types Of Intelligence........click To Choose Yours’ / How To Grow Your Business / Some Shocking Things Bosses Have Caught Their Workers Doing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.