Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Hoodlums Kill Man In Ebute-Meta, Ask Residents Not To Panic (graphic Pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Kill Man In Ebute-Meta, Ask Residents Not To Panic (graphic Pic) (38031 Views)

Dismissed Soldier Terrorizing Ebute Meta, Nabbed. / Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) / Hoodlums Kill Alfa Abu, Wife And Children In Ijebu-ode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Kill Man In Ebute-Meta, Ask Residents Not To Panic (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 26, 2016
Can't stop laughing.......The man on the fence no wan die now........ If na me nko??
Re: Hoodlums Kill Man In Ebute-Meta, Ask Residents Not To Panic (graphic Pic) by Ferdinandu(m): 10:28am On Jan 26, 2016
"We live by the gun so we die by the gun" words of Tupac Shakur my Man. That's the rule of the game. No pity the man is gone.
Re: Hoodlums Kill Man In Ebute-Meta, Ask Residents Not To Panic (graphic Pic) by jacabi(m): 10:29am On Jan 26, 2016
PresVA:
"There was a man who came to repair his car at a mechanic workshop at that time, he left his car and climbed a fence in fear. When we told the man on the fence that the hoodlums had gone and he should come down, he refused.”

^^^^ chaaiiii grin grin grin cheesy

ThankGod one has been apprehended, he'll lead the security to their hideout. .

U no know sey for d eyes not to see evil, na d whole body be im medicine - Yoruba adage.
Re: Hoodlums Kill Man In Ebute-Meta, Ask Residents Not To Panic (graphic Pic) by vallycan: 10:30am On Jan 26, 2016
Wat a wasted effort of mothers..after many days,months an years of suffering an waiting patiently in reapin her fruit labour but inturn cover herself with sack cloths of shame an mockery of her everyday cries...
If only d knew the future intension of some children..no wud av bin no point givin birth to them...# ma oppinion#
and now a goat can gave birth to a pig...wat a world an generation of vipersssss
Re: Hoodlums Kill Man In Ebute-Meta, Ask Residents Not To Panic (graphic Pic) by Vomm: 10:35am On Jan 26, 2016
Anyone who have hears let him hear, there is no gain in cultism and gangstarism! No matter how old you get, you will be brutally brought down some day.

Abimbola said in the report that
“ I do not know the deceased’s family members, but he was usually seen with the Fagabayimu Boys. When we told the man on the fence that the hoodlums had gone and he should come down, he refused.”

I don't blame the man jare! He was only taking precaution.
Re: Hoodlums Kill Man In Ebute-Meta, Ask Residents Not To Panic (graphic Pic) by Bibors(m): 10:36am On Jan 26, 2016
Cultism doesn't pay.
Re: Hoodlums Kill Man In Ebute-Meta, Ask Residents Not To Panic (graphic Pic) by cybriz82(m): 10:43am On Jan 26, 2016
Rewarded...!!!
Re: Hoodlums Kill Man In Ebute-Meta, Ask Residents Not To Panic (graphic Pic) by vicraven(m): 10:45am On Jan 26, 2016
Damn
Re: Hoodlums Kill Man In Ebute-Meta, Ask Residents Not To Panic (graphic Pic) by hedonistic: 10:47am On Jan 26, 2016
Ebute-Metta, Bariga, Shomolu, Orile, Ijora-Badia, parts of Mushin. These areas are to be avoided at all costs by house seekers. If you are looking for a house to rent, do not, I repeat, DO NOT consider these areas. Run for your dear life. Even if the house is offered at ridiculous give away prices, do not accept.

Your quality of life and peace of mind is more important than anything else.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Kill Man In Ebute-Meta, Ask Residents Not To Panic (graphic Pic) by knightsTempler: 11:12am On Jan 26, 2016
Election has come and gone, no more hiring from the "polithiefcian", now they turning on themselves. Ambode should do something before it gets out of hand.
Re: Hoodlums Kill Man In Ebute-Meta, Ask Residents Not To Panic (graphic Pic) by yahrant140(m): 11:16am On Jan 26, 2016
Sunday Terror meets his waterloo!
Re: Hoodlums Kill Man In Ebute-Meta, Ask Residents Not To Panic (graphic Pic) by ifeomaekol(f): 11:22am On Jan 26, 2016
Jux 23yrs?
Re: Hoodlums Kill Man In Ebute-Meta, Ask Residents Not To Panic (graphic Pic) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:23am On Jan 26, 2016
Crazy news, like seriously the manner at which people get killed easily in Lagos is something else, no security at all, the best those police do is arrest innocent citizens, it's quite scary but it seems it is so easy to kill people in lagos, we need cctv's and better policing, dude was 23, that's just too young
Re: Hoodlums Kill Man In Ebute-Meta, Ask Residents Not To Panic (graphic Pic) by pyyxxaro: 11:28am On Jan 26, 2016
yemmight:

You were the first person to comment and this is the best you could offer?

Sharaap

You foooolish lassa rat

With ur ezyma face
Re: Hoodlums Kill Man In Ebute-Meta, Ask Residents Not To Panic (graphic Pic) by Temmytea70(m): 11:34am On Jan 26, 2016
The man that climbed the fence got me laughing... .. . Nobody wan die grin grin grin
Re: Hoodlums Kill Man In Ebute-Meta, Ask Residents Not To Panic (graphic Pic) by yemmight(m): 11:38am On Jan 26, 2016
pyyxxaro:

Sharaap

You foooolish lassa rat

With ur ezyma face

Can you imagine your response? Father Lord create more hope in our land called Nigeria.
Re: Hoodlums Kill Man In Ebute-Meta, Ask Residents Not To Panic (graphic Pic) by YuckFou: 11:47am On Jan 26, 2016
cutetopsey:
Eeeeehhhh! There is God ooooo.....

May God have mercy on him and forgive all his sins.....Rest in peace....

BTW, check my signature for live testimonies on how to get rid excess ugly belly fat

Yuck fou. I love my excess belly fat

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Kill Man In Ebute-Meta, Ask Residents Not To Panic (graphic Pic) by ojay2053(m): 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
These mainland boys killing each other since 1900. angry angry
Re: Hoodlums Kill Man In Ebute-Meta, Ask Residents Not To Panic (graphic Pic) by eluquenson(m): 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ebute metta via Oyingbo is now a terror area, na wao undecided
Re: Hoodlums Kill Man In Ebute-Meta, Ask Residents Not To Panic (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
watch the movie called crush and ur life will never remain same. if any body has crush on u. u better run for us life
Re: Hoodlums Kill Man In Ebute-Meta, Ask Residents Not To Panic (graphic Pic) by ronaldbecky(m): 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
[quote author=Intendy post=42334870]punch dey add jara.the man who claimed the fence refused to come down.
their mouth sweet ehn[/quotetiiiaaaaannnnnnnnn claimed fence.
Re: Hoodlums Kill Man In Ebute-Meta, Ask Residents Not To Panic (graphic Pic) by tomiwa6501(m): 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
I still don't know what dis dada of a guy did, anyway RIP
Re: Hoodlums Kill Man In Ebute-Meta, Ask Residents Not To Panic (graphic Pic) by pyyxxaro: 1:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
yemmight:

Can you imagine your response? Father Lord create more hope in our land called Nigeria.

Cock

For ur mind u don pray

Bleep off my post

Hediot
Re: Hoodlums Kill Man In Ebute-Meta, Ask Residents Not To Panic (graphic Pic) by vault(m): 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
wasted
Re: Hoodlums Kill Man In Ebute-Meta, Ask Residents Not To Panic (graphic Pic) by Phonon: 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
We don't have this problem here in Nabana Island. grin
Re: Hoodlums Kill Man In Ebute-Meta, Ask Residents Not To Panic (graphic Pic) by sunshine1974(m): 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
What do dey actually gain from cultism and following gangs. Knowing fully well dat d end is death. Back in d days at skool, my friends call me fear fear, it's better to be a fear fear and be free Dan be a strong man and be enslaved with fear of death. May God have mercy and open the eyes of our youths

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Headless Bodies Found In 80-year-old Herbalist’s House In Osun State (photos) / Woman And Her Children Arrested After Her Husband Bought A Stolen Phone (Photo) / Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.