Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) (94783 Views)

Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) / Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her / Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by busky101(m): 11:31am On Jan 28, 2016
raayah:
She obviously doesn't give a damn..

Me personally, I think she has nice boobs and nothing wrong with stretch marks on breasts. It's very very natural.
gay alert!!!!!
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by obontami: 10:16am On Mar 23, 2016
OboOlora:
I know these celebrities act like kids and post immature sh*t sometimes but mehn, Nigerians have no chill @all.

I really do wonder how these people cope with these negative comments without having suicidal thoughts.
. Nice moniker you got
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by faari(f): 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
She maybe worn out, like I read somewhere, but what's a mother if not tired and worn out eh?

Leave the lady alone. Let her Carry her stretchies with pride, it's her symbol of doing the needful.... Motherhood.
Yeye people go hide behind filter dey form "glossy skin" #spits*

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by Vivos: 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
We Nigerians too dey judge as if we all na saint
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by canDy4eva(f): 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
raayah:
She obviously doesn't give a damn..

Me personally, I think she has nice boobs and nothing wrong with stretch marks on breasts. It's very very natural.
...esp afta child birth! cool cool
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by canDy4eva(f): 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
TeamSimple:
See stretch mark like lightening. embarassed
...d one dat will strike u bah
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by canDy4eva(f): 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
faari:
She maybe worn out, like I read somewhere, but what's a mother if not tired and worn out eh?

Leave the lady alone. Let her Carry her stretchies with pride, it's her symbol of doing the needful.... Motherhood.
Yeye people go hide behind filter dey form "glossy skin" #spits*
dnt mind em... *haters*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by Myode(f): 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
Why remove stretch marks? If you can see them you To Close. And if your man see them he don't care. No one is perfect. I have a lot of respect for a celebrity that stay as real and natural as thay can.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by LilTyRoNe: 7:23am On Dec 11, 2016
Still looking for the almighty strench mark
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by adontcare(f): 2:45pm On May 25, 2017
Boyfriend snatcher

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter / Chioma Gives Davido A Lap Dance At A Nightclub (Video) / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.