Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) (43247 Views)

Tekno And Lola Rae Welcome Baby (Photos) / Seun Kuti: "Yahoo Boys Are Still Mugus To The Whites" / Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by hertheytheydgee(m): 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
Rt
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by Topestbilly(m): 11:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
Make Yetunde lay her hands on u...
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by bebe2(f): 11:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
the pikin resemble seun sha.
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by myners007: 11:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
I was almost flabbergasted cos I thought it was Seun Osewa

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by Duru009(m): 11:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
Baby mamas everywere......

Even most ladies are even aspiring to be babymamas nowadays....

This is really a serious case
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by Atlantian: 11:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ashawos are on rampage.
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by MrCork: 11:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
ebosie11:
The son of the late Afro King, Fela, has been accused of fathering a daughter secretly and refusing to take up his role as the girl’s father. According to inside reports, Seun got Adaeze pregnant around the same time his girlfriend, Yetunde Ademiluyi, was about to deliver his first child.

Zuna, who is like a spitting image of Seun, is over a year old now and Seun hasn’t set his eyes on her. The rumor was confirmed via a leaked DM chat with Adaeze, who is rumored to be really depressed about the situation of things. 

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/seun-kuti-accused-of-refusing-to-take.html

^^^ANOTHER NIGERIAN GOLD DIGGER...ALL THEY DO IS TRAP YOU WTH FAKE PREGNANSY! angry
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by iamkneeyi: 12:13am On Jan 27, 2016
Chai. The baby resemble seun no be small .
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by Toks2008(m): 12:17am On Jan 27, 2016
Baby mamas everywhere
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by Bluezy13(m): 12:18am On Jan 27, 2016
With that girl.... me self go abandon them

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by kolaaderin: 12:21am On Jan 27, 2016
OOOOOO Boy!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed that resemblance that got u guilty as charged.

Seun I beg if u have been down that path of that lady just once, save urself the disgrace and embrace ur daughter now, the DNA test will only state the obvious.

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by annyberry: 12:31am On Jan 27, 2016
am new here

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by cococandy(f): 12:33am On Jan 27, 2016
useless people.
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by Kogistate: 12:33am On Jan 27, 2016
Olumayowa Albert
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by Abudu2000(m): 12:36am On Jan 27, 2016
Okay grin
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by Kogistate: 12:43am On Jan 27, 2016
I am looking for a girlfriend. My name is Joshua. Please call me on 08161163142
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 12:46am On Jan 27, 2016
Its when your bastard child is grown up that you feel the need to bring the matter up.............

Why now?? Are you helping him to revive his lost career??

Whats really happening??
Are celebrities getting desprate so as to stage a fall-out for publicity.....??

Yes.......I am double sided.
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by lozairio(m): 12:52am On Jan 27, 2016
mtcheeew undecided
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by warriiboguy: 1:01am On Jan 27, 2016
timunstopable:
This one na oloso now

Why are all these celebs always impregnating oloso bt forming creme de la crem 4 vidéos no class sef

Nd trust oloso dem go make sure na risky period he knack am raw

All these celebs ll be going round on campaign against aids use condoms bt they no dey use am

always knacking raw

list of celebs that dont use condoms
1.2face
2.iceprince
3.Wizkid
4.seunkuti

add urs 2 the list

yeye
Timaya
D'prince
Flavor
Solidity
Davido
Abeg am tired of typing. 90%.

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by KMIKE22: 1:06am On Jan 27, 2016
life is too short to be little
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by Prince16: 1:07am On Jan 27, 2016
Kogistate:
I am looking for a girlfriend. My name is Joshua. Please call me on 08161163142

Have u heard of Eritrea, (Google am).

I hear say women them yakpa 4 dia nor be small.

Try ur luck.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by Kangol99(m): 1:08am On Jan 27, 2016
Ok

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by KMIKE22: 1:09am On Jan 27, 2016
life is too short to be little wink[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by kolaaderin: 1:16am On Jan 27, 2016
annyberry:
am new here
U are welcome to the forum. wink wink wink and let me be the first to let u know how pretty u are. Simply beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by KMIKE22: 1:17am On Jan 27, 2016
Need humble girl call 07066449316 [color=#006600][/color][/quote]
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by NovusHomo(m): 1:27am On Jan 27, 2016
The latest problem for Nigeria's youths to solve. And they want to be Ministers in Buhari's government! By the way, has anyone noticed that none of these stars' children is a doctor, or lawyer, or scientist, or teacher or anything other than their fathers' children.? Look at Bob Marley, HIV Fela, etc., etc. Hmmm....
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by lumzybo: 1:31am On Jan 27, 2016
youngmoney47:
If this is true, this is not good for his image.

http://www.yarnnit.com/celebrities

Did u just say IMAGE ? What image does he have that is worth protecting?

Pls tell me smtin I don't know. undecided
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 27, 2016
Seun, you are the father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo Buys 2014 Toyota Camry / List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! / Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.