Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? (40540 Views)

Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports / Businessman Accuses EFCC Lagos Of Conspiring To Obtain N2 Million From Him / Appeal Court Ruling: Does It Mean Ekweremadu Will Preside Over Screening On Wed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by MrKong: 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
The only valid internationally acceptable means to identify as a citizen of Nigeria is to hold a Nigerian passport and considering the Immigration office now issue the e-passport. Also, you need to have one before you can be eligible to apply for other countries' Visa and for those seeking scholarships in masters and PHD in other countries, you may be asked to provide your passport number or identify as a citizen of Nigeria. My question now is, how much does/will it cost to obtain one.

NB: I know the requirements to obtain it. And Pls, no guessing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by okezed: 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
In the word if a wrestler by name king Barrett "I GOT A BAD NEWS"!!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by MrKong: 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
okezed:
In the word if a wrestler by name king Barrett "I GOT A BAD NEWS"!!!!!
Ok...let's hear it
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by okezed: 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
Bubu is about to travel to Kenya

11 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by RichYoungNigga: 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
Got mine in 2007 for 15 thousand naira. It would be 19k by now

6 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by myners007: 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
Sorry Op are u normal or high on some kinda hard substance? if u know what it cost then why asking?
cc. Moderator, pls dont feature such irrelevant post on fp again. Nairaland is for the betterment of Nigeria via means of constructive interactions from matured, enlightened and educated minds.
cc. Efcc: Pls watch out for some of the moderators in Nairaland cos it seems dasukigate has extended to this forum.I hope some of u guys dont receive bribe to featture some posts on the front page.
Cc. Seun, Pls you need to employ the services of online Auditors to audit the activities taking place in Nairaland. Im a trained one and my fee will be moderate.
Cc. Buhari (President) Please try to include Nairaland in your budget. This forum helped you to defeat GEJ and his wailers crew. Seun deserves an abode in Banana Island as well as yearly vacation sponsored by the state to the Carribeans.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by coldsummer: 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
I think it's 40k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by truvine(m): 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
ok... am here to read comments
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by Psylas(m): 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
25k for 32 cupies. If you need it that same day, 26k

10 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by DeWisedon(m): 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
if u ask me,na who i go ask

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
What I need is international passport, since we are in Era of Change I need to change location too....

6 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by cutetopsey(f): 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
Did mine last year and it cost me 25k. So it shouldn't be more than 30k. The range should be between 25k-35k so to say.....

BTW, check my signature on how to get rid excess ugly belly fats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by canalily(m): 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
What we need now is b-passport if u understand what i mean

9 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by gdengad: 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
you should have browse it to confirm but heard it's not upto #20,000
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by RichYoungNigga: 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
Psylas:
27k for 32 cupies

Wetin i go use 32 pages do ??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by IDnoble1: 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
it depends....24 -26k( above 18 yrs)

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by eleko1: 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
What about renewal of expired passport? How much it cost to renew it.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by undisputed25(m): 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by samabiodun: 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
26k to 30k

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by Alaminz(m): 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
around 20-27...actually it differs..

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by ask4bk(m): 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
Got mine 23k in Kano for the smallest one (there are 2 types with different amount of pages).

I'm in Luanda now and these people Don use their stamp over 2 pages in the name of work visa. E don almost finish sef cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by abimbawealth(f): 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
27k for 32pages, 35k for 64pages

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by evatee(m): 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
It varies.....did mine 9k few years back....now that it's expired i had to pay about 18k for renewal...but some will do it for u within the range of 25-27k depending on how u can negotiate pretty.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by philomental: 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
will we ever take anything serious? Someone needs help and what some folks do is to give an OOP answer.

May GOD help us in this country

3 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by Gbajabiamila1: 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
It's around 27K if you go to the immigration office as at last year, don't know for now. But if you do the pre-registration yourself, you may not spend up to 20K but you may not have it asap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by CecyAdrian(f): 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
17k for 32 pages, 27k for 64 pages, that's going by what it's stated on their website, and I think it takes a duration of 3wks to be ready

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
28k for 32 pages. If u go for 16 pages, u will end up paying extra which might b more than d 28k
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by Babs015(m): 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
okezed:
Bubu is about to travel to Kenya
Is that the bad nesw? Oga gan fun ee ooo.... grin

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by scachy(m): 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
MrKong:
The only valid internationally acceptable means to identify as a citizen of Nigeria is to hold a Nigerian passport and considering the Immigration office now issue the e-passport. Also, you need to have one before you can be eligible to apply for other countries' Visa and for those seeking scholarships in masters and PHD in other countries, you may be asked to provide your passport number or identify as a citizen of Nigeria. My question now is, how much does/will it cost to obtain one.

NB: I know the requirements to obtain it. And Pls, no guessing

32k at immigration office Awka, but if u go through one of those immigration agents, they might get it for u at 25k
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? by Krismart(m): 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
I applied for mine today, 28k for 32pages and 35k for 64pages

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport / Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) / Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.