Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please (32406 Views)

S/A Doctors Say They've Performed The First Successful Peni.s transplant / Pleas Help With Your Idea On Pile/hemorrhoids / Pleas Help!!! They Said My Babies Are Breech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by Manofsteel(m): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2010
joystick enlargement, like any other body building demands discipline, commitent dietry adjustment and most importantly CHEATING.
You must CHEAT the restrictions of nature in order to have your way, this may involve some 'un-natural' techniques.
Jelqing and pumping will only turn you into vegetable. You need to trick your joystick into growing bigger. I can explain further here : manofsteel50@mmmmail.com
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by MrsCork2(f): 1:58pm On Sep 15, 2013
FL Gators: Live with what you got.
Marry a chinese chick

chinese women does'nt enjoy big penisss? Or do they have small,short and over-tightpussies?
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by peddy231(m): 9:54am On Jan 08, 2015
Funny thread
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by NoOtherName: 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
SmallBMighty:
Doctos in Naira lands pls how do i get a big big and straight dic.k, am tired of very small and curvy penis.
I dont mind paying for sure services.
Thank Naralands u all
Zumba.
You will appreciate your joystick after reading this http://oscaranswers.com/man-dies-penis-enlargement-surgery-pictured/
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by ifaorigin(m): 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hello if you can contact me I can help you out. Contact me true my fb awotunde.jolaogun I promise you we not remain the same
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by Brightelionaire(m): 10:44am On May 18, 2016
Bluetooth2:
Simple,just tie the dikk to a moving car!
YOU WAN KILL AM
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by Nobody: 11:54am On May 18, 2016
check my signature
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by Dfrenzy(m): 12:05am On Sep 19, 2016
Op, please did you finally find a solution? Am also very interested in this, thanks.
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by Samsuoil: 2:52am On Nov 07, 2016
SAFELY CURE PREMATURE EJACULAT1ON WITH SAMSU OIL (UP TO 30 MINUTES BEFORE YOU CUM)
Premature ejaculat1on has increasingly emerged as a major problem among men today with over 40 percent of men living with this problem. Only about ten in a hundred are able to boldly seek for help while others suffer it in secret. All over the Internet, there are so many posts that suggests the start-stop exercise as the ultimate solution to premature ejaculat10n but having tried this exercise, a lot of people still believe that they cannot last as long as they should in order to satisfy their partners. It doesn't matter if you last only a minute or or 3 minutes, no matter how long you last on her I am confidently guarantee that you can make a woman cum again and again. I don't know if you have have tried delay condoms and sprays to no avail but I am yet to see a thing that works as good and fast as Samsu super oil with no harmful effect. Samsu oil is superb and it is a hundred percent reliable. Every man who has used Samsu oil celebrates at the amazing efficacy that it renders to you. It is quite unfortunate that many who are suffering from premature expulsion^ are not aware of this powerful product. I assure you that the moment you apply samsu oil on your joystick* as prescribed, you will be able to perform very well for days without fear. It is not an oral drug that you swallow, rather it is meant to be applied in a small quantity around the cap of the joystick or on the entire shaft depending on how serious an individuals case may be. If you find it difficult to gain Attention* feel free to bring it to my notice and i will advice you on what will certainly work for you even if you are above 55 years. It is time for you to overcome this shameful mess.
If you are interested please call Mr David to place an order via this mobile number; 2348060073677 or whatsapp 2348037992207 . Please abstain from premarital sex as there are many dangers that follows it. Sex is meant to increase the intimacy between a woman and her husband. So enough of 'my husband does not last long in bed, with samsu oil the woman will be the one to say "I'm ok, Stop"'. As for premature expulsion*, It is all over!
There are now sellers in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Ghana USA and soon it will be resold in some European countries. so dont hesitate to call or whatsApp 08037992207

Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by niqqaclaimz(m): 11:43am On Nov 07, 2016
Bro I heard of this chinese tea you can drink every morning.. . For a month and you will see d results. But in oda words, eat a lot of cucumber to be cucumbernised grin grin
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by lollarj(f): 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
Here it is !

Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by beatz5(f): 11:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
y do u need one the problem is not in the size but in the mind even when u increase the size you will want more I suggest u talk to someone about this drugs , supplements can improve the size but none can improve your self esteem
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by cotmag(m): 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
Dfrenzy:
Op, please did you finally find a solution? Am also very interested in this, thanks.
Were you able to get a solution?Am also interested.
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by tabithababy(f): 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
I hate guys with small peeniis angry sad undecided
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by lollarj(f): 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
Dkk

Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by DavidRonald: 11:01am On Mar 30, 2017
I want to testify a great testimony of how Dr.SABU help me,i was heartbroken because i had very ( SMALL PENIS ) not big enough and I couldn't satisfy a real lady in bed and the worse of my problems was that i cum on the sight of a ladies vagina. I battled this problems since i was teen and still couldn't get any good victory. I was online searching for guaranteed results providing products to enlarge the size of my penis when i saw a review of Dr.SABU Penis Enlargement Skills posted by so many poeple that he has help to enlargement penis,i read through the comment and emailed the contact (drsabuspelltemple@gmail.com) on it. The doctor called me some few moments later and attended to me more better than i expected. I was convinced and i made purchase of his herbal medicines for Penis Enlargement and Quick Ejaculation. The medicines was sent to me BY UPS DELEVERY and i received it at my home, i applied it as instructed and just few weeks of using the herbal medicines i got a perfect good size of penis. I now measure about 16.0 cm (8.4 inches) when flaccid and 24.3 cm (9.1 inches) when erect. Am so happy and comfortable with the new size of my penis, i feel no discomfort or whatever. Am so happy with this fast results. You too can reach Dr.SABU for same Penis Enlargement medicines on drsabuspelltemple@gmail.com or his WHATSAPP/CALLS +2347057624993 or his websites: https://drsabuspelltemple.wixsite.com/dr-sabu

Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by ebencoreal(m): 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2018
All these things doesn't work. What works most is jequin. Do it every morning while bathing and night before bed.

Also when making love, distract your attention. You can count your banging in your mind. Say count to 200 bangs. And stop, target another 100 and count, so on

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by double0seven(m): 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
DavidRonald:
I want to testify a great testimony of how Dr.SABU help me,i was heartbroken because i had very ( SMALL PENIS ) not big enough and I couldn't satisfy a real lady in bed and the worse of my problems was that i cum on the sight of a ladies vagina. I battled this problems since i was teen and still couldn't get any good victory. I was online searching for guaranteed results providing products to enlarge the size of my penis when i saw a review of Dr.SABU Penis Enlargement Skills posted by so many poeple that he has help to enlargement penis,i read through the comment and emailed the contact (drsabuspelltemple@gmail.com) on it. The doctor called me some few moments later and attended to me more better than i expected. I was convinced and i made purchase of his herbal medicines for Penis Enlargement and Quick Ejaculation. The medicines was sent to me BY UPS DELEVERY and i received it at my home, i applied it as instructed and just few weeks of using the herbal medicines i got a perfect good size of penis. I now measure about 16.0 cm (8.4 inches) when flaccid and 24.3 cm (9.1 inches) when erect. Am so happy and comfortable with the new size of my penis, i feel no discomfort or whatever. Am so happy with this fast results. You too can reach Dr.SABU for same Penis Enlargement medicines on drsabuspelltemple@gmail.com or his WHATSAPP/CALLS +2347057624993 or his websites: https://drsabuspelltemple.wixsite.com/dr-sabu

Scammer; scam artist

You do not even understand concept of inches, otherwise you won't say your dick is 8.4 inches while flaccid. And your dick when erect is almost 10 inches. Lol

1 Like

Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by isbir(m): 12:54am On Nov 17, 2019
3 Reasons Women Deny A Small Penis Man, Turns Them Off!

Concerned that your significant other is not being satisfied with your current penis size? Well, your concern is certainly justified!

In this write up, I'm going to talk about the top 3 reasons most women deny a small penis size will turn them off and not consistently cause an explosive orgasm for her. If you want the truth, and you also want to know what is going to enlarge your package if it is too small, then read on to learn more!

You see, women are certainly clever. They possess the ability to manipulate men without even trying. They can control our thoughts

without some magical brain tricks. And they certainly can make us think that our average or below average penis size is something that they are fine with! They can hold a poker face better than the most advanced poker player in Vegas! This causes a sense of false confidence in most of us men, because we end up thinking that our current penis size is enough to satisfy the opposite sex.

Here Are 3 Reasons Women Deny That A Small Penis Isn't Working For Them...

1. They don't want to make you upset...

As clever as most women are, they are of course the more sensitive creature (most of the time... lol). And it's because of that they naturally don't want to make you feel upset, depressed, etc. if they either softly and rudely indicate to you that you are not satisfying her with a substandard penis size. If it does happen, you of course want it to happen softly (which fortunately was the case for me). My Girlfriend was showing signs of displeasure when I had my embarrassing 5.5 inches erection... and that was what lead me to (VERY quickly) enlarge my size!

2. They're doing reverse psychology on themselves...

Deep down inside they truly do desire a man with a larger endowment. But, since you are lacking size, they keep telling themselves that "it's not the size that matters, it's how you use it". Sounds familiar? Many women make that claim, and that instantly makes most men who are under 7 inches in size feel a lot more confident. However, what she really wants is a dream penis (which is a long, thick, hard, muscular, and sexy looking package).

3. They figure that you'll eventually decide to increase your size...

Women are not stupid by any stretch of the imagination. In fact, they are more wiser than men in many regards. Having said that, one of their wise acts is that they realize that we men take our penis sizes VERY seriously. And if we lack size, most of us will eventually do something about it. And that now leads me to the following...

What To Do If You Lack A Significant Penis Size...

First off, if you are around 6 inches fully erect, then you are pretty much, okay. You should be able to comfortably pleasure your significant other provided that you also include pre-intimacy and multiple sex positions into your sex life. However, if you are below 6 inches fully erect, or if you desire to reach a 7-9 inch erection, then what I recommend you do more than anything is to NATURALLY enlarge your penis size.

The only way to naturally enlarge your size is to use an enlargement method that does it ALL. And by ALL, I'm referring to increasing length, increasing thickness, making your erections hard as a rock, stopping P.E. (premature ejaculation), and making your penis look more attractive. Contraptions, pills, patches, and surgery WILL NOT achieve full-fledge male enhancement. You need to do something that enlarges your corpora cavernosa chambers, your corpus spongiosum chamber, stretches your suspensory ligament, and will make your pubococcygeus muscle stronger.

The method I used to cause all the above to happen was natural penis strategies and exercises. The end result for me was an extra 2 inches (plus all those other benefits I mentioned above) in less than 8 weeks time... naturally and permanently.

Are you ready to Enlarge Your Penis and have INSANE ORGASMS in as little as your first 3 weeks? Well, I actually came across this amazing Natural Penis Enlargement Blueprint a while back that helped me gain 2 inches to my size lightning fast and... permanently. This award winning program is safe, effective, permanent, and you can download everything INSTANTLY (no embarrassing stops at a store or packages to receive)!

You can check it out HERE on http://newsmartfolk.com/index.php/biggermanhood/ and grow a bigger, longer and harder erection naturally and permanently without any side effects
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by Surviva(m): 10:25am On Jan 15, 2020
my question is. which drug did hausa people use to make their dick big
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by Surviva(m): 10:26am On Jan 15, 2020
[color=#550000][/color] how does nothernners enlarge their dick

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Energy Drinks Really That Bad? / I Want An Abortion / Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.