Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Abuzola's Confusion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abuzola's Confusion (4872 Views)

Confusion:was Jesus The First Person To Enter Heaven After His Resurrection??? / River Turns Blood RED Overnight Putting Entire Chinese City In Confusion / Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Abuzola's Confusion by Flancey: 11:29am On Jun 27, 2009
I just get freaked by this guy attack on Christianity.
Why dont you propagate what you stand for and stop
talking about Chriatianity in bad light. Something tells me you could be a terrorist.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by tpiah: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2009
"could"?
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2009
Why not defend facts and not going around spoiling my name, u are too weak to face reality thats why
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Eebrahym(m): 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2009
Hello buddies, this fellow called Abuzola is not somebody that argue blindly nor somebody who speaks nonsense. He speaks good and says facts with evidences. Why not try and understand him cos i'm afraid you are the real terrorist
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Tudor6(f): 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2009
Are we safe?
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by noetic2: 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2009
Tudór:

Are we safe?

well u are safe as long u dont mistakenly give abuzuola or any mohammedan ur contact details.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Tudor6(f): 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2009
Definately won't do that. . . grin
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Eebrahym(m): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2009
Lunatics are around. Beware @all muslims
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Tudor6(f): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2009
Fact of life : A lunatic would NEVER admit his madness, but prefers calling others loons.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2009
Long live Islam
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by slimfine(f): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2009
long live Jehovah God/christianity grin
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Tudor6(f): 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2009
Long live HUMANITY!
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2009
Which christianity, the christianity that does exist in the bible , that jesus never knew ? Abstract is what u follow
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by noetic2: 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2009
Abuzola:

Which christianity, the christianity that does exist in the bible , that jesus never knew ? Abstract is what u follow

Thou ignorant slave. . . . .what is christianity? what do u understand by christianity?
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by slimfine(f): 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2009
Abuzola:

Christ is the building block of [b]christ[/b]ianity. what makes us christians is becuase we believed/acknowledge/follow what Christ preached. If not we would be?? remind me of you religion's name again?
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Backslider(m): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2009
@abuzola

what is the prerequisite for forgiveness? You can not give me and answer in your Quran but you come here and say there is no word called Christainity in the bible.

If I will ask you who was there when muhamed was hearing from god allah. Your quran is a book of fraud and you lie because your quran is a MANUSCRIPT OF LIES

For me I say Muhamed was a demon possesed man and is in hell crying day and night.  Muhamed wishes that you would repent and not join him in hell but alas you may not believe and join him atleast you had the opportunity.

You look very well islam is Satanic and when a moslem is good he is very good because he disobeys the Quran.

I dont have a problem with moslem but the quran and the allah behind it. They are those that the moslem fights for. My God fights his own fight. Go and ask Ahmed deedat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4pbSbarYGo&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN-_20sjHVI&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkpfgSq2EyI&feature=related

This last video it is as if deedat was already in hell.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2009
Uh lala, gesture and fiction, no word christianity in the bible, u can bury ur head with shame cuz your religion does not have basis not even in the bible, if u say jesus was ur religion u would have atleast make some sense. Hahaha
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2009
@backsilde, u know i have clarified whatever but your dirty mind keep relucting.

You can muhammad demon so were the prophets called by their enemy.
Check john 8:52
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2009
Abuzola:

Uh lala, gesture and fiction, no word christianity in the bible, u can bury ur head with shame cuz your religion does not have basis not even in the bible, if u say jesus was ur religion u would have atleast make some sense. Hahaha

How can you say christianity has no basis in the Bible? You're just like the atheist who told me some time ago that christmas and easter were not in the Bible, so it's wrong to celebrate them. People lack understanding.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2009
Christianity do not have basis in the bible, did jesus practice christianity ? No. He never knew it, u can refute me by quoting where he did,
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by noetic2: 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2009
Abuzola:

Christianity do not have basis in the bible, did jesus practice christianity ? No. He never knew it, u can refute me by quoting where he did,

what stops u from defining what u understand by christianity? u are an ignorant slave.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2009
Hahahaha. U know what ? No fiction, if u can't state or quote christianity in context then u are a failure
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by noetic2: 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2009
Abuzola:

Hahahaha. U know what ? No fiction, if u can't state or quote christianity in context then u are a failure

ahh ha grin u sound more like an idiot . . . . .no apologies.

u made a claim. . . , so why dont u just demonstrate that u understand what u are talking about.

u claim that islam means peace and a perceived way of life. . . . . .what is christianity? Thou ridiculous and ignorant slave of allah.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2009
Hu ha, so show us the christianity in context , then u can define it. No way out *big smile*
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by noetic2: 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2009
Abuzola:

Hu ha, so show us the christianity in context , then u can define it. No way out *big smile*

I cant believe this
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2009
U can't believe that your ancestors just blindly follow christianity in the absence of the bible, right ? Me too i can't believe it. Yo welcome on board noetic
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by noetic2: 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2009
Abuzola:

U can't believe that your ancestors just blindly follow christianity in the absence of the bible, right ? Me too i can't believe it. Yo welcome on board noetic

No. What I cant believe is that u could be so ignorantly deluded that u dont understand what u are saying.

u could not answer the simple question about why u are a muslim on the "WHY I AM NOT A MUSLIM" thread.
And here u cant explain what u understand by CHRISTIANITY . . , .now I understand why islam is all about jihad, beheading, suicide bombing, temporary marriages, war, killing and harrasment of defenceless people , . . . . there is no rationality in islam at all . . . .at least by what u have displayed so far.
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 7:41am On Jun 29, 2009
This pretexting will take u nowhere, islam can be found in the QURAN, what of christianity ? u just follow it like a bat
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by sleek29(m): 10:44am On Jun 29, 2009
yes the world is not found in the bible but the practises are and mind you its not a religion but a relationship with God, we have so many religions and i think abuzola should go and argue wv them ( buddism, hinduism, an so many others), understanding and living the life that Christ lived ( christainity) is too big for the religious mind and mind you did Jesus ever say'' nobody comes to the Father except through me''?

'' If any man loves me,he will keep my word, and my Father will love him and we will come unto him and make our home with him'' (john 14:23) (words of Jesus)
check Ephesians 3:17-19
''For as many that are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God'' (Romans 8 :14),Christ is the head ( First born of the Sons of God)

''The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted'' (luke 4:18) Christains preach the gospel.
''Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God'' ( 1 John 4:7)( the apostles healed the sick, loved their neighbour as themselves and also preached the gospel to the poor which is why they were called christains (they are like christ)
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Flancey: 11:06am On Jun 29, 2009
Abuzola like most of his colleagues in islam, think christianity is a religion and they think we are in competition with them or should i say a threat to islam. Just like Sleek said, christisnity is a relationship. Its man's vocabulary to relate a people with Christ who is The King of kings an The Lord of lords. So i dont have to be so shallow minded to think that unless i find christiany in the bible, there is no basis for my beliefs which is centred on Jesus being my saviour.
Abuzola is as shallow as his beliefs which is indeed a religion. He has a nutural mind, cant hear from God, therefore can not know him.
He needs our prayers. God can do it.
Abuzola pls receive Jesus now and you will LIVE.
JESUS IS LORD
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by Abuzola(m): 11:25am On Jun 29, 2009
I love jesus, i like him, i accept him. Jesus said if u love me u will keep my word, i Abuzola kept his word, he never menthon christianity, he did not say worship me. So who is the sincere lover of christ ? Jesus won't be happy the way u guys are slandering me. Anyway God dey
Re: Abuzola's Confusion by sleek29(m): 11:36am On Jun 29, 2009
you need wisdom as its clear u have little, u knw nothing about Christ and u dont love him, cuz if you do u wont castigate those who emulate him (christains).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. / I Feel I Am Being Punished By A Supreme Force(depressed) / If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.