Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

The 6 Things Graduates Of Nigerian Public Universities Can Never Forget - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The 6 Things Graduates Of Nigerian Public Universities Can Never Forget (16726 Views)

JAMB Explains Why Candidates Can No Longer Apply To Two Public Universities / JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration / 10 Cheapest Private And Public Universities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 6 Things Graduates Of Nigerian Public Universities Can Never Forget by obibanks: 10:31am On Jan 27, 2016
Dapromzy333:

– When night classes resume even before the semester starts.

– When you accord your schoolmate maximum respect because he is a notorious cultist.

These ones always baffle me
Re: The 6 Things Graduates Of Nigerian Public Universities Can Never Forget by poshbrave(m): 10:32am On Jan 27, 2016
ask to leave d class 4 no just cause! !!
Re: The 6 Things Graduates Of Nigerian Public Universities Can Never Forget by JaneKenedy: 10:32am On Jan 27, 2016
Impromptu lectures with compulsory attendance

Failing a course u scored above 65 because u missed a text of 10 mrks

ASUU strike

Writing a test set by a lec who had tot nothing for d semester

Running from one lect hall to another

Having to wait for a lecture for over 2hrs n d lecturer coming 10 mins to d end of his time, to tk attendance
Etc........
Re: The 6 Things Graduates Of Nigerian Public Universities Can Never Forget by danielblessing(m): 10:33am On Jan 27, 2016
Okay
Re: The 6 Things Graduates Of Nigerian Public Universities Can Never Forget by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Guess u schooled in the east grin

Hahaha

Okpa di oku. pls interpret for me>

My own interpretation na Okpa la hot
Re: The 6 Things Graduates Of Nigerian Public Universities Can Never Forget by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 27, 2016
1. one student always asking irrelevant questions in every class.

2. The female lecturer hating on you because you dress and look better than she does.

3. Non academic staff giving you the look of "so you one show me say you sabi English" when you reply the question he/she asked in ibo.. in English. *yeah I schooled in the east*
Re: The 6 Things Graduates Of Nigerian Public Universities Can Never Forget by Bigii(m): 10:50am On Jan 27, 2016
karma tasha>>>> Unimaidits u know what i meangrin grin
Re: The 6 Things Graduates Of Nigerian Public Universities Can Never Forget by AreaFada2: 11:16am On Jan 27, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Are you sure you are not a Guantanamo captive? cheesy

Hehehe. Guant hood guys blasting online chats/social media. How cool. grin cheesy
Re: The 6 Things Graduates Of Nigerian Public Universities Can Never Forget by IZZIFLOW(m): 11:35am On Jan 27, 2016
[quote author=Dapromzy333 post=42361271]An average graduate from a Nigerian university would agree that the period counts as one of the best times in his/her life. From when you get admitted to the very tedious processes of clearance to lectures, tests exams and then graduation. Everyone no matter how serious or unserious every now and then has one experience or two to share about their University days.GLTRENDS has gathered in this piece the experiences that ranks top of all the unforgettable experiences from Uni days…

– The confused and lost feeling when you have more students than seats.

– When a lecturer randomly picks you to answer a question when you sadly weren’t listening.

– When the lecturer says attendance for his classes are compulsory.

– When you accord your schoolmate maximum respect because he is a notorious cultist.

– When the lecturer says ‘A’ belongs to him and you were seriously hoping for one to boost your GPPA

Do share yours!!!
Shot gun test and having 200 pages of handout wen the test is 7am the next day...
Re: The 6 Things Graduates Of Nigerian Public Universities Can Never Forget by ayusco85(m): 11:50am On Jan 27, 2016
Dapromzy333:
An average graduate from a Nigerian university would agree that the period counts as one of the best times in his/her life. From when you get admitted to the very tedious processes of clearance to lectures, tests exams and then graduation. Everyone no matter how serious or unserious every now and then has one experience or two to share about their University days.GLTRENDS has gathered in this piece the experiences that ranks top of all the unforgettable experiences from Uni days…

– The confused and lost feeling when you have more students than seats.

– When a lecturer randomly picks you to answer a question when you sadly weren’t listening.

– When the lecturer says attendance for his classes are compulsory.

– When the lecturer says ‘A’ belongs to him and you were seriously hoping for one to boost your GPPA

Do share yours!!!

http://solutionclass.com/forum2_theme_1123416.xhtml?tema=814

Greatest jossite. Are u a jossite?
Re: The 6 Things Graduates Of Nigerian Public Universities Can Never Forget by Drkul(f): 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
flokii:
when you go to check pasted results at d faculty/dept... and you notice ur coursemates used blade to cut out d names part cheesy

can such ever happen in private unis?
no try them o, na them go even carry d whole sheet go room
Re: The 6 Things Graduates Of Nigerian Public Universities Can Never Forget by judedwriter(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
the tension and nervousneSs when exam results are released grin chai!
Re: The 6 Things Graduates Of Nigerian Public Universities Can Never Forget by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
Azil:
1. one student always asking irrelevant questions in every class.

2. The female lecturer hating on you because you dress and look better than she does.

3. Non academic staff giving you the look of "so you one show me say you sabi English" when you reply the question he/she asked in ibo.. in English. *yeah I schooled in the east*

haha lol especially when the class is about to end and u about existing the and then one ITK ask an unnecessary question
Re: The 6 Things Graduates Of Nigerian Public Universities Can Never Forget by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
How can a professor say A belongs to him? What if I earned it.

This is the difference between Lecturers in Nigeria and their counterparts Abroad.

My professors were very bothered if their students failed in their tests/exams. My professors take pride in knowing their students are exceling. Till today my Academic Advisor still keeps in touch with my career progress and he is always happy when I tell him I'm making progress.
Re: The 6 Things Graduates Of Nigerian Public Universities Can Never Forget by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
How can a professor say A belongs to him? What if I earned it? Am I not entitled to it?

This is the difference between Lecturers in Nigeria and their counterparts Abroad.

My professors were very bothered if their students failed in their tests/exams. My professors take pride in knowing their students are exceling. Till today my Academic Advisor still keeps in touch with my career progress and he is always happy when I tell him I'm making progress.
Re: The 6 Things Graduates Of Nigerian Public Universities Can Never Forget by Kingosytex(m): 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
when u enter the exam hall u never prepared for with ur *bullet* and the lecturer happens to sit very close to u.
Re: The 6 Things Graduates Of Nigerian Public Universities Can Never Forget by royal231(m): 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
You can't forget also when boys became men

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Lagos Awards 231 First Class Degrees / 6 Smart Ways To Study Effectively / Yabatech 2nd Supplementary List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.