Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,663 members, 7,851,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

How To Start A Car Business? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How To Start A Car Business? (736 Views)

I Want To Start Car Business With 1M Naira / Experience With Cotonou Car Business ***interested In Car From Cotonou Read *** / I Need A Car Business Partner In Us & Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start A Car Business? by infinitie: 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2009
Hello,
  I am planning to start a car business in Ibadan but don't know how to go about it. Though I think I have a little experience but I need professional auto dealer in the house to please advice. Do I have to undergo any special training or apprenticeship? Though am starting small with a budget of about N1.5m, what brands can I deal in? I am calling on seasoned dealers for advise, Siena, Inspired, Promise, Viperman and the rest, please help a brother.
Thanks
Re: How To Start A Car Business? by infinitie: 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2009
I am still waiting for your advice, or isn't there anyone that can help in the house?
Re: How To Start A Car Business? by viperman: 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2009
Stick to these two brands when buying to resell.

TOYOTA [/b]AND [b]HONDA

smiley
Re: How To Start A Car Business? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2009
infinitie:

Hello,
  I am planning to start a car business in Ibadan but don't know how to go about it. Though I think I have a little experience but I need professional auto dealer in the house to please advice. Do I have to undergo any special training or apprenticeship? Though am starting small with a budget of about N1.5m, what brands can I deal in? I am calling on seasoned dealers for advise, Siena, Inspired, Promise, Viperman and the rest, please help a brother.
Thanks

In terms of car business, what are you referring to - buying and selling?

Or repairs / diagnostics?
Re: How To Start A Car Business? by infinitie: 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2009
Am talking about buying and selling, Siena. Viperman, can you please let me know some basics in need to know about buying and selling from your experience
Re: How To Start A Car Business? by baconline(m): 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2009
If u don.t know how to go about it then u ain't ready yet.WHere is your source of buying? With that little cash you have ,Cotonou or Lome is your best bet
Re: How To Start A Car Business? by infinitie: 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2009
Thanks for your response, do you know anyone buying from Cotonou or Lome that can help? Am still waiting for more advices. smiley
Re: How To Start A Car Business? by baconline(m): 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2009
Sure,I live in Ibadan too and goes frequently to Lome to arrange some.You just need a crosser to bring in the car.Call me on 07026017827 and I can arrange one for u
Re: How To Start A Car Business? by infinitie: 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2009
Thanks for that, is there anyway we can meet in Ibadan. Will you be willing to take me to both Cotonou and Lome so that I can see how it works? I will like to go with for about 4 or 5 times before i start buying.
Thanks
Re: How To Start A Car Business? by baconline(m): 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2009
Why not, I will introduce u to my crossers,they travel every week they can take u along at your own cost,just call me and we can meet
Re: How To Start A Car Business? by infinitie: 12:26am On Jul 02, 2009
Please house am still waiting for more advises. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Pre Order Your Car From Us Pay 30% Deposit-Get Car In 60-80 Days / 2003 Lincoln Navigator / 1998 Ford Windstar Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.