Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

25 Biggest And Most Embarrassing Mistakes Ever Made - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25 Biggest And Most Embarrassing Mistakes Ever Made (3896 Views)

Osibanjo Biggest And Only Mistake / Buhari Produced Most Embarrassing Budget In History- Saharareporters / The USS Nimitz-the Biggest And Most Sophisticated Aircraft Carrier In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Biggest And Most Embarrassing Mistakes Ever Made by EFCC1(m): 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
atymat:
Palestinians sold their lands to Jews

for how much?
Re: 25 Biggest And Most Embarrassing Mistakes Ever Made by EFCC1(m): 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
Obiagelli:
Voting goodluck jonathan should be on the list

alias stealing is not corruption.. lipsrsealed don't wanna comment my reserve joor
Re: 25 Biggest And Most Embarrassing Mistakes Ever Made by atymat: 8:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
EFCC1:

for how much?
It's not the price that matters, but the problems they've been facing since then
Re: 25 Biggest And Most Embarrassing Mistakes Ever Made by opey25(m): 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
EFCC1:

for how much?
when did the palestinians sell their land to the jews. that is a wrong information
Re: 25 Biggest And Most Embarrassing Mistakes Ever Made by EFCC1(m): 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
opey25:
when did the palestinians sell their land to the jews. that is a wrong information

I wasn't d one dat wrote dat....
mind telling us what really happen?
Re: 25 Biggest And Most Embarrassing Mistakes Ever Made by MansaMoussa: 10:08am On Jan 29, 2016
misterawo:

Left to me, the above is the greatest mistake ever made. Not only did it destroy Kwarezam which is the left over of Persian empire, it also paved the way for the Mongol invasion of Caucuses. They smashed the Georgian army which was set to reunite with their European counterparts for crusade to liberate Holy land. They also smashed Russia and conquered all the way to Hungary. It took the death of Ghengis Khan to spare Europe the wrath of Khan. This single biggest mistake still reverberate today in that part of the world. Prior to this, Mongol were essentially Chinese problem. Mongolian army were all mounted on a horseback. Shooting barrage of armour piercing arrows. It was difficult to defeat them. They were the fastest land army before the advent of automobile. They were equally brutal. No one was sparred. Women were raped and killed. Children
were killed. They are brutal. They wiped out any races.
I think their successes were largely attributed to geography..the steppes,gobi deserts and Arabian deserts were favourable for cavalry assault..their forays would have been hindered in more forested parts of Europe and Asia all the same...moreover, the Mamluk Sultanate of Egypt dealt them a huge blow in Arabia and halted their match..either way, they were effective fighters.
Re: 25 Biggest And Most Embarrassing Mistakes Ever Made by atymat: 12:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
opey25:
Jewish land purchase in Palestine refers to the acquisition of land in Palestine by Jews from the 1840s until the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948.
Re: 25 Biggest And Most Embarrassing Mistakes Ever Made by EFCC1(m): 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
cc:lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anytime I Pass Through Ilorin - Jebba Road. I Curse PDP 16yrs( Pics ) / Kaduna LGA Poll: El-rufai, KADSIECOM Scheming To Manipulate Result / INEC To Brief All International Accredited Observers Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.