Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) (40943 Views)

“I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy / Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! / Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by Histrings08(m): 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
Make Don baba Jay self go marry now...

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by Monimatic(m): 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
l
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by passionate88: 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by Oildichotomy(m): 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
ok
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by Fiwasayo(f): 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
She didn't mention jazzy's name

3 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by iamord(m): 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
naijaboiy:
So someone cannot just joke about something again without people taking it over their heads and becoming unnecessarily serious with it?

This old single woman should go and sit her ass somewhere and focus on her lame talk shows and career dead journalism. undecided

I guess she's probably pained that men are no longer looking towards her and now she's turning the frustration on baba jay.

Abeg don jazzy don't mind her,Eritrea here we come. cheesy
I feel bloggers are just trying to twist the story. She did not mention Don jazzy. After all he is not the first guy to joke about the Eritrea issue

5 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by M4gunners: 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
Who is this fumi jara?Park well abeg.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
Person no fit joke again? Stoopid woman! No wonder segun odegbami fvcked her pvssy and dumped her

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by ALFREDFESTUS217(m): 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
adesegun121:
Read what the Journalist tweet below

Even men who cant manage half a woman relationship r forming going to Eritrea to marry 2 or more wives. Sit your ass down and we won't tell��
— Funmi Iyanda (@Funmilola)

https://twitter.com/Funmilola/status/692270751618109440
u wan feel d Don form jst open up D DORO master go consider your CV
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by fujirice: 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
OP she no call person name na! Why are you like this?

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by miqos02(m): 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
h,mmm
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by eightsin(m): 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
This woman sorry girl is being too serious with life. She needs a chill pill preferably a diiicck.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by Valjinn(m): 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
Funmi Don dey advocate for marriage nawa Ooooo na so de thing dey do Naija girls.....this Eritrea issue sef . That means iyanda Don end, sorry iyanga Don end. Don Jazzy dat pass na yours. The Don I wan go too but no flight money, assist please. Because naija girls don finish me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by danbrowndmf(m): 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
naijaboiy:
So someone cannot just joke about something again without people taking it over their heads and becoming unnecessarily serious with it?

This old single woman should go and sit her ass somewhere and focus on her lame talk shows and career dead journalism. undecided

I guess she's probably pained that men are no longer looking towards her and now she's turning the frustration on baba jay.

baba why u go allow bloggers use you like this na...This woman just tweet like everyother person..& bloggers just assumed she's taking shade at donjazzy.many other male celebrity already tweeted about going to eritrea..so i just don't think the she's taking shade on donjazzy at least for now.

3 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by Guyman02: 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
Funny memes. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by oyebode95(m): 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
adesegun121:

Even men who cant manage half a woman relationship r forming going to Eritrea to marry 2 or more wives. Sit your ass down and we won't tell��

Funmi want make Eritrean WOMEN remain Husbandless lik her ....n besides Y DON BABA no even ask FUNMI IYANDA out? Maybe she has bn expecting Him n seeing dt dude on his way Going for foreigners nw annoys her.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by discman2k2(m): 12:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
SMH

BrB
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by joebeckz(m): 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
She spoke the truth and e dey pepper some people for body undecided

Like they say, truth hurts.

Be carrying other people matter on top head like gala

And how was she referring to Don jazzy? Even the alleged would not take things so personal like this sef undecided
who ever she was referring to, dont u think she to carried their matter for head like la casera for traffic?
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by STILESGANG: 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
naijaboiy:

Seriously?This is so unnceccessary,the woman is entitled to her opinion and there is no iota of lie in everything she said.Please let us endeavour to verify statements before pouring vituperations and invectives on innocent people.There was nowhere donjazzy was mentioned in that statement but trust stupid bloggers to always twist everything.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by KingsleyBuubba(m): 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
Dis funmi iyanda or inyaya served 20 years ago nd up till now ur nt married... I guess is pocknose dat made her like dat.... Wen will people start minding dia business
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by delman88(m): 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
adesegun121:

this is what i hate about Nigerian bloggers, how is this referring to Don Jazzy?? mind u many Nigerians have been tweeting about going even with pixs.. stop cusing confusion!!!!
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by bladeAnders(m): 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
sorry baby

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by baba11(m): 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
Me too i dey go to Eritrea....anyone with the details cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by Firstlieutenant(m): 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
triplewisdom:

Na konji dey worry her.

Find way help her out nah

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by Toks2008(m): 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
doyinisaac:
chineke!!!!Bros na you be don jazzy??grin the way you carry the matter put for head like say na your destiny is strangely strange....grin what is the matter?..even Don jazzy will not take it personal the way you took it ...don jazzy is more matured than that......na wa 4 u oooo, who dem beat who dey cry......grin

@op by the way hundreds of people including celebrities made the same statement of Going to Eritrea so how are we so sure she was referring to don jazzy particularly??naija bloggers i hail oh.....

Lol even me sef joked about it and even posted a pics of a hot eritrean chic.

Naija babes never do me,shey na ertrean babe go dey hungry me?

How sge wan begin learn how to cook egusi,ila alasepo,efo riro,ofe sala,ogbonno,ofada saurce and much more.

Aunty funmi na joke o,our naija babes do us abeg only be say many naija babes too like money and can be too posesive but i can imagine the fun that comes with marrying two wives wey go agree just imagine the fun of having one by your right and another on the left on top una matrimonial bed..kai...abeg bo mind me...i can be naughty..

#teamlovenaijababes.

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by fpeter(f): 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
naijaboiy:

You're one of the best spoken folks here on NL...

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by BABANGBALI: 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
she just dey use style toast don jazzy
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by Myself2(m): 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
naijaboiy:

[size=14pt]O boy you just spoke my mind,Funmi Iyanda is frustrated.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by doyinisaac(m): 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
Toks2008:

Lol even me sef joked about it and even posted a pics of a hot eritrean chic.

Naija babes never do me,shey na ertrean babe go dey hungry me?

How sge wan begin learn how to cook egusi,ila alasepo,efo riro,ofe sala,ogbonno,ofada saurce and much more.

Aunty funmi na joke o,our naija babes do us abeg only be say many naija babes too like money and can be too posesive but i can imagine the fun that comes with marrying two wives wey go agree just imagine the fun of having one by your right and another on the left on top una matrimonial bed..kai...abeg bo mind me...i can be naughty..

#teamlovenaijababes.
na so bro...
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by Intendy: 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
adesegun121:

aunty funmi if you want don jazzy,oya come and get him
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by knightsTempler: 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
naijaboiy:

Don't mind her, next time she go visiting her doctor, she tell him to give her a sense of humor transplant.
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by Slyr0x: 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
How does this concern Donjazzy?

[img]http://thepublicblogger.files./2013/01/bloggers-are-weird.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Klint Da Drunk And His Wife Strike A Pose / Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him / Empress Njamah Rocks Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.