Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) (40942 Views)

“I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy / Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! / Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by teebiggs(m): 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lol
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by Jiyal(m): 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
The Eritrea Govt has promise sponsorship.
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
nigerian women and drama is akin to bread and beans...when boys dey toast una, una no gree, una dey form. now boys wan leave una go marry multiple for eritrea, una dey vex! after una don use una puuusssy collect all the good jobs and juicy contracts and connections finish nothing remain for bois yet una go still dey yarn rubbish about how marriage is about taking care of a wife and bla bla bla. if you like, knack ya head for ground, e no consign me, all i know be say i dey follow don baba jay go eritrea.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by jaz(m): 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
omo na Eritrea sure pass now oo
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by peacengine(m): 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
doyinisaac:
chineke!!!!Bros na you be don jazzy??grin the way you carry the matter put for head like say na your destiny is strangely strange....grin what is the matter?..even Don jazzy will not take it personal the way you took it ...don jazzy is more matured than that......na wa 4 u oooo, who dem beat who dey cry......grin

@op by the way hundreds of people including celebrities made the same statement of Going to Eritrea so how are we so sure she was referring to don jazzy particularly??naija bloggers i hail oh.....

Guy, you too much, go bar collect origin on me.
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by talktonase(m): 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
sheilak:

Where did she mention his name?sad
let her stop been figurative in her expressions if she wants relationship let her come and collect it. grin
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by Realhommie(m): 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
joebeckz:
this old lady is very pained. she seem to have lost sense of humor to know that he was actually joking about the two wife thingy. perhaps she did so to get attention shifted to her side since don jazzy has recently been trending with the come and collect it drama. could she manage all the men who came her way?
And how are yu so sure she was referring to Don Jazzy?

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by sheilak: 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
talktonase:
let her stop been figurative in her expressions if she wants relationship let her come and collect it. grin

undecided

Mtchewwww
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by aadoiza: 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
South Africa visa, no; Ghana visa, no; Egypt visa, no; where is my....... Haaa! there it is, Eritrea here I come.
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by CashVessel(m): 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
adesegun121:
Read what the Journalist tweet below

Even men who cant manage half a woman relationship r forming going to Eritrea to marry 2 or more wives. Sit your ass down and we won't tell��
— Funmi Iyanda (@Funmilola)

https://twitter.com/Funmilola/status/692270751618109440

Make Aunty Funmi go relax. The Wahala of one Nigerian woman is three times the Wahala of other African women; Dem too worry. Marrying some Eritreans won't be a bad idea ..
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by bayinq25(m): 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
adesegun121:
Read what the Journalist tweet below

Even men who cant manage half a woman relationship r forming going to Eritrea to marry 2 or more wives. Sit your ass down and we won't tell��
— Funmi Iyanda (@Funmilola)

https://twitter.com/Funmilola/status/692270751618109440
Even women who can't make themselves manageable for men are complaining.@funmi iyanda,sit your ass down,we won't tell...
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by Maser: 12:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
So where did she mention Don Jazzy?

Only in the suspicious mind of the OP!

People should stop attempting mind reading which just isn't their forte or rather attempting to knock heads together and starting a beef which just isn't there. The Eritrean issue is currently trending and Both Funmi and Jazzy are free to join in, and so far, they haven't mentioned any names for slating. Mind your business people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
she is angry cus what odegbami did to her. expired olosho grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by Adalberto(m): 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
wetin dis one de tok sef?? abi u de eye donjazzy? ure nt even quarter of a woman dat jazzy wants sef.... gedouttahere
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by Krayzeejhay(m): 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
OMG...
Do u see what m seeing...this funmi dey crush on Don baba j o...hehehehe,indirectly saying 'Sit and wait for me'.. grin
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by brassbradley(m): 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
I don't get it, how is Funmi's tweet referring to Don Jazzy? She said "men" who couldn't manage half a woman. I think her tweet is not directed to Don Jazzy.
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by Bigchief46(m): 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
naijaboiy:
So someone cannot just joke about something again without people taking it over their heads and becoming unnecessarily serious with it?

This old single woman should go and sit her ass somewhere and focus on her lame talk shows and career dead journalism. undecided

I guess she's probably pained that men are no longer looking towards her and now she's turning the frustration on baba jay.

Abeg don jazzy don't mind her,Eritrea here we come. cheesy
My dear ehhh; it's sad when most Nigerians have become so frustrated with issues in their lives that they can't appreciate simple jokes or sarcasm anymore. Anyway, does Don Jazzy even know this shrunken hoe? I didn't even know her but now I do: she was looking for attention & she just got mine. Smh. Me too, I am waiting for the next flight to Eritria ojare.... grin cool cheesy
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by JaneJoanJohn(f): 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
naijaboiy:
So someone cannot just joke about something again without people taking it over their heads and becoming unnecessarily serious with it?

This old single woman should go and sit her ass somewhere and focus on her lame talk shows and career dead journalism. undecided

I guess she's probably pained that men are no longer looking towards her and now she's turning the frustration on baba jay.

I know Funmi Iyanda,her achievements speaks for her which I've followed for the longest time...but YOU!,I haven't heard of(not even interested).You guys should think of more creative ways to insult a successful woman. Quite frankly that "old,haggard,single,whoring" line has long retired. And I have to add sef,where's your proof she was referring to Don jazzy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by modestdude(m): 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
Sijo01:
Looking at were don jazzy was mentioned. Can't find any.
Even if Don Jazzy wasnt mentioned, the truth remains that She threw shades at Don Jazzy and Others who proposed going to Eritrea
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by Sirmuel1(m): 1:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
grin Who be this one? grin
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by oodua1stson: 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
naijaboiy:

calm down, mate.

When and where did she mention don jazzy?

Perhaps she did not even know about don jazzy tweet.

Linking her tweet with jazzy 's is a bloggers bait and you people here have swallowed it.
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by kachnov(m): 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
ok
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by HaneefahRN(f): 2:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
Operation find how she mentioned don jazzy.

Reply:- Not found, OP is just a busybody

But seriously she's right, it takes a lot of maturity, psychologically, financially, emotionally, gud listening and thinking skill, gud leadership skill, etc to manage two wives effectively. Some men can't even even manage just one wife efficiently yet u see them also beating their chest talking abt marrying more wives. Smh for them
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by henrilson: 2:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
Shuuuu grin dis na year of beef grin beef back 2 back, make unA take am easy o
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by cdaboss: 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nigerians take everything personal
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by Bankoleodewunmi: 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
But she didn't mention don jazzy anywhere in the tweet.. don't start a war.
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Is she indirectly saying Don Jazzy is gay? angry cool lipsrsealed
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by excelldjreal: 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
Anty Iyanda, if u want Don, come and collect it.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by Lamazij: 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
But she didn't mention names naa
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by Prince16: 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Person no fit joke again? Stoopid woman! No wonder segun odegbami fvcked her pvssy and dumped her

Chai....., see finishing!
But d issh is dt she didn't mention don's name, so what's all ds fuzz on d social media about?
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by joebeckz(m): 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
Realhommie:
And how are yu so sure she was referring to Don Jazzy?
don jazzy or not, she carry the matter for head, if anyone at this point talks of going over there to be married to two, the person is just kidding n we all know. anyway it is, she is too serious for my liking. my opinion
Re: Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) by naijaboiy: 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
JaneJoanJohn:
I know Funmi Iyanda,her achievements speaks for her which I've followed for the longest time...but YOU!,I haven't heard of(not even interested).You guys should think of more creative ways to insult a successful woman. Quite frankly that "old,haggard,single,whoring" line has long retired. And I have to add sef,where's your proof she was referring to Don jazzy.
Frankly dear,I don't care what you think. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked" / Top 10 Female Vocalists In Nigeria(photos) / Klint Da Drunk And His Wife Strike A Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.