Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

The Magnitude Of Amaechi Rotimi Foolishness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Magnitude Of Amaechi Rotimi Foolishness (1666 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Amaechi / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Bukola Saraki / PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Magnitude Of Amaechi Rotimi Foolishness by Ruke1989: 11:32am On Jan 27, 2016
Amaechi betrayed rivers state for pecuniary reason by using his state allocations to sponsor APC election only to be rewarded with position of transport minister.

1) He preferred money to good name. Amaechi is hated by his people. He lost good name.

Amaechi has gone one step further to betray other Niger deltans by cancelling the university of marine. He intends to please the two main anti - Niger delta political blocs in Nigeria.

2) He has procured the hatred of millions of ijaws nationwide as well as hatred of over 60 million Niger deltans for this foolishness.

Amaechi and people of the two main anti-Niger delta zones believe that oil companies should exploit oil from Gbaramatu under soldiers protection but a university that will help develop the community is not feasible... No matter what, why can't soldiers protect universities too?

3) militancy will not stop unless ijaws are given universities and jobs. Ijaws are not foolish to bomb a university. Has NDU been bombed? militancy is caused by poor decisions taken against the ijaws by successive govt.

4) The ijaws alone deserve a marine university because ijaws alone understand and live in the water. Why not work on this area of their strength for the overall good of nigeria?

The ijaw is fourth largest ethnic group in Nigeria but only has two universities. The two were built by Jonathan. No hausa or yoruba govt thought of that? Yet amaechi has cancelled one out of the two? This is madness. Illiteracy is a major factor in ijaw islands which birth militancy. Jonathan took a good step, amaechi is taking us back

Philippino and Asians are the ones mainly in the sea with all the oil vessels we ship in daily and other goods we import. Why not build a university and empower these guys?

Must every govt decision be based on politics of tribalism or political affiliation?

Amaechi- means who knows tomorrow? When he is out of power he will take the blames forever...

Rotimi- i don't know what it means. But these names may explain the reason for amaechi's strange behaviours.

3 Likes

Re: The Magnitude Of Amaechi Rotimi Foolishness by Riodiao(m): 11:37am On Jan 27, 2016
JUDAS NKECHI ROTIMI AMAECHI, THE GREATEST FOOL TO COME OUT OF NIGER DELTA

3 Likes

Re: The Magnitude Of Amaechi Rotimi Foolishness by melorious4(m): 11:47am On Jan 27, 2016
I like this man very well but what I don't understand is playing politics with development of ur region.. . I reefer when PMB stop d rail project in lagos then in 80s, just imagine if d project was completed then, now we r d one sofring it. He should av allow the Maritime University to stay.. History will never forget him for this. Hansa will never do such

1 Like

Re: The Magnitude Of Amaechi Rotimi Foolishness by WATCHOVER(m): 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ameachi and his co-supporters are disgruntled beings he is a disgrace to south south that's why Nija can Neva settle because it full of betrayals

1 Like

Re: The Magnitude Of Amaechi Rotimi Foolishness by vedaxcool(m): 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin wailing is allowed
Re: The Magnitude Of Amaechi Rotimi Foolishness by Rose2014: 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
January 24th- Amechi is patriotic

January 26th- Amechi is unpatriotic

My final answer on this is that Amechi is patriotic grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Magnitude Of Amaechi Rotimi Foolishness by Candyrain(m): 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Rose2014:

You have just decided to be a thorn in the flesh of these hypocrites, right? Keep it up, I got you dear cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Magnitude Of Amaechi Rotimi Foolishness by id911(m): 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
I AM VERY SURE THE NOISEMAKER CALLED AMEACHI IS NOT FROM NIGER DELTA, THE RESULT OF HIS PREGNANCY MIGHT HAVE COME FROM SOMEONE OUTSIDE SE/SS.

WE NIGER DELTANS DON'T BEHAVE THE WAY AMEACHI DOES. IT IS ONLY HERE ON NAIRALAND I SEE PEOPLE SUPPORTING HIM, I'M SURE MAJORITY OF THEM ARE NOT FROM NIGER DELTA.

THE SO-CALLED AMEACHI WILL REGRET ALL THIS NONSENSE IN THE FUTURE

1 Like

Re: The Magnitude Of Amaechi Rotimi Foolishness by Rose2014: 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
Candyrain:

You have just decided to be a thorn in the flesh of these hypocrites, right? Keep it up, I got you dear cheesy

Thanks dear

@op Amechi my role model tongue
Re: The Magnitude Of Amaechi Rotimi Foolishness by meforyou1(m): 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Op, be careful what you say in a public forum. I don't support Amaechi, but why should you make statements like "militancy wount stop in Niger Delta? That's very bad of you.
Re: The Magnitude Of Amaechi Rotimi Foolishness by babyfaceafrica: 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
OP try and get small sense!!!

1 Like

Re: The Magnitude Of Amaechi Rotimi Foolishness by tpiaobsession: 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
Must every govt decision be based on politics of tribalism or political affiliation?

Amaechi- means who knows tomorrow? When he is out of power he will take the blames forever...

Rotimi- i don't know what it means. But these names may explain the reason for amaechi's strange behaviours

Re: The Magnitude Of Amaechi Rotimi Foolishness by Ebukaobi: 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
Rose2014:

Nkem How are you?

cc: Dunkem21, Ugomba
Re: The Magnitude Of Amaechi Rotimi Foolishness by tpiaobsession: 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
they've started again with the derailing and fake greeting for show.
Re: The Magnitude Of Amaechi Rotimi Foolishness by phonematter: 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
tpiaobsession:

How are you dear?

Top of the morning to you.
Re: The Magnitude Of Amaechi Rotimi Foolishness by drshrewd: 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: The Magnitude Of Amaechi Rotimi Foolishness by MyGeneration(m): 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
Shutup if u dont know what u are saying.
I thought u people say ijaws are found in almost all the coastal states including Lagos.
So let's start counting 6ss states+ondo+lagos= 8 that means ijaws have 8federal universities grin.
Secondly u are not aware that Gej started a uni in otueke federal university of otueke... Some time kast year if the media is not aware some bunch of militants or wud i say jobless youths walked directly into the premise's saying they MUST be given jobs, imagine the rubbish.
Thirdly Amaechi has cleared it so many times that Jonathan is not his brother that he is ikwerre while Jonathan is ijaw, so how do they relate.
fourthly does Amaechi owe Delta state or gbaramatu kingdom anything? The answer is obvious.
Fiftly Amaechi is d minister from Rivers state not Delta state.
Sevently Nigeria is broke, we don't have money to fund budget and u ppl are talking about embarking on a wasteful venture.
Amaechi ride on WE unbiased Niger Deltans are behind u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Magnitude Of Amaechi Rotimi Foolishness by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
The guy fall hand abeg

1 Like

Re: The Magnitude Of Amaechi Rotimi Foolishness by MyGeneration(m): 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
meforyou1:
Op, be careful what you say in a public forum. I don't support Amaechi, but why should you make statements like "militancy wount stop in Niger Delta? That's very bad of you.
Any militant that returns to d creek wud be treated like a common criminal.

1 Like

Re: The Magnitude Of Amaechi Rotimi Foolishness by MyGeneration(m): 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
id911:
I AM VERY SURE THE NOISEMAKER CALLED AMEACHI IS NOT FROM NIGER DELTA, THE RESULT OF HIS PREGNANCY MIGHT HAVE COME FROM SOMEONE OUTSIDE SE/SS.

WE NIGER DELTANS DON'T BEHAVE THE WAY AMEACHI DOES. IT IS ONLY HERE ON NAIRALAND I SEE PEOPLE SUPPORTING HIM, I'M SURE MAJORITY OF THEM ARE NOT FROM NIGER DELTA.

THE SO-CALLED AMEACHI WILL REGRET ALL THIS NONSENSE IN THE FUTURE
Amaechi has a plan and i believe it wud benefit both Niger Deltans and Nigeria as a whole in the long run.
I cant say it here though for some reasons.
Re: The Magnitude Of Amaechi Rotimi Foolishness by PedroJP(m): 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
Amaechi no try but all should know dat NigerDelta is not an Ijaw estate.

1 Like

Re: The Magnitude Of Amaechi Rotimi Foolishness by Observant: 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Enough of these insults on the honorable transport minister.
The territorial integrity and sovereignty of Nigeria is bigger than any region. We can't waste money is this trying times.
ORON is there at your disposal, it is in Niger-delta too.
So stop making noise.
Niger-Delta is no a people, as some disgruntled idiots would want nairalanders to believe.
Amaechi is an Igbo inclined ikwerre man who give no shit about your Niger delta.
Re: The Magnitude Of Amaechi Rotimi Foolishness by MyGeneration(m): 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
Observant:
Enough of these insults on the honorable transport minister.
The territorial integrity and sovereignty of Nigeria is bigger than any region. We can't waste money is this trying times.
ORON is there at your disposal, it is in Niger-delta too.
So stop making noise.
Niger-Delta is no a people, as some disgruntled idiots would want nairalanders to believe.
Amaechi is an Igbo inclined ikwerre man who give no shit about your Niger delta.
Ijaws didnt use to see AKwa ibom as niger Delta until akwa ibom became Nigerias largest oil earner.
Ijaws feel safe with rivers, bayelsa, Delta and edo Dan akwa ibom.
Its just as they never accept imo and abia as Niger Delta states though they are mark it anywhere, if imo becomes the Niger Delta state with the highest oil, u wud hear stories like Oguta people or egbema people are ijaws who migrated to imo from Bayelsa.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Hits 5000MW Generation Mark / EXPOSED: PDP Propaganda Group Trending Hashtags For ‘compensation’ / Photos: Nigerian Army Inaugurates Combat Motorbike Battalion To Fight Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.