Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. (28167 Views)

"My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says / Photos; 4 Year Old Girl Who Was Reported Missing For Days Has Been Found / This Beautiful Little Girl, Zainab, Is Missing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
Cute little Hausa girl.

Glory be to Allah for her safe return.
Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by ticker(m): 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
Donald3d:
awww ,beautiful girl,Thank God she has been found,she is really cute,i Love kids , i need a Nairaland babe to marry ,apply within i need children, if you fit born 12 pikins Apply Now !!!, offer closes by midnight grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u need a nairaland babe to marry, then you need to work hard

1 Like

Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by Donald3d(m): 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
ticker:
u need a nairaland babe to marry, then you need to work hard
HEHEHEHE grin grin grin cool cool cool cool shocked shocked shocked
Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
Donald3d:
awww ,beautiful girl,Thank God she has been found,she is really cute,i Love kids , i need a Nairaland babe to marry ,apply within i need children, if you fit born 12 pikins Apply Now !!!, offer closes by midnight grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
How much is your application form cheesy
Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by Donald3d(m): 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
Speechless3:
How much is your application form cheesy
since you are my first applicant its free for you ma'am wink wink wink wink,meet me under ojuelegba bridge grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
Donald3d:
since you are my first applicant its free for you ma'am wink wink wink wink,meet me under ojuelegba bridge grin grin grin grin
On one condition, that you are related to the famous business mogul cum politician Donald Trump... wink cool

2 Likes

Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by AhmedInusa: 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
Johnheir2:
Aboki Will Still Remain Aboki. Quote Me If U Wish
Dakuku Dasuki your new Name
Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by aishmuhd(f): 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
Alhamdulilah!!! she was found in good state of mind. so it's Allah's mercy. so why do u wnt to challenge Allah again by pursuing d suspect to.....bla bla... plsssss
Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by udysweet(f): 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
Abasi sosongho!

1 Like

Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by missyQween(f): 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
Alhamdulilah...
Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by Onodray(m): 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
Congratulatu
Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by okooloyun1(m): 10:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Thank God

1 Like

Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by kbsheshe(m): 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
Alhamdulillah glory be to Almighty ALLAH, I'm happy for her safe return.

1 Like

Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by Donald3d(m): 11:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
Speechless3:
On one condition, that you are related to the famous business mogul cum politician Donald Trump... wink cool
he is my uncle's brother's sister's uncle so technically we related,i have a mansion in bariga and somolu *winks*
Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 28, 2016
ezebunafo:
and there was a thread also that's says she have been found some weeks past
link or move ur comment to LAWMA thrash can.
I made sure I searched it before posting.
Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by ezebunafo(m): 9:36am On Jan 28, 2016
Bossforeva:
it's either it was just moved to the frontage or there is another thread, tried searching for it too,but I still insist I av read exactly something like this on nairaland.
Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by ezebunafo(m): 9:46am On Jan 28, 2016
FriendChoice:

Am with you. This thread is just repackaged and written again.
Because I read this post on NL. Exactly as it is.
Photos; 4 Year Old Girl Who Was Reported Missing For Days Has Been Found - Family - Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/2859609/photos-4-year-old-girl

1 Like

Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by ezebunafo(m): 9:51am On Jan 28, 2016
Bossforeva:
; photos 4 Year Old Girl Who Was Reported Missing For Days Has Been Found - Family - Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/2859609/photos-4-year-old-girl]that's the link
Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by Muddasseer(m): 9:52am On Jan 28, 2016
May her life be protected by Allahu (S.W.T)
Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by ezebunafo(m): 9:56am On Jan 28, 2016
ezebunafo:
and there was a thread also that's says she have been found some weeks past
Photos; 4 Year Old Girl Who Was Reported Missing For Days Has Been Found - Family - Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/2859609/photos-4-year-old-girl]
Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 28, 2016
ezebunafo:
; photos 4 Year Old Girl Who Was Reported Missing For Days Has Been Found - Family - Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/2859609/photos-4-year-old-girl]that's the link
K, the heading was the problem the OP didn't include Zainab, so couldn't get at it.
Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
BABANGBALI:
i hope you were not the one that tooked her away for weeks? grin grin angry
hahaha this guy u no dey ever serious for your life lol
Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by BABANGBALI: 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
hahaha this guy u no dey ever serious for your life lol
serious people dey hospital
Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
BABANGBALI:
serious people dey hospital
all ur post for naira land. Not even one don make sense before. No wonder mods dey ban u
Re: Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. by BABANGBALI: 9:04am On Jan 30, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
all ur post for naira land. Not even one don make sense before. No wonder mods dey ban u
The always ban me because they love me,without me their work is incomplete grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Buy This Washing Machine For My Wife / How To Become Emotionally Strong / Zimbabwean Married Woman Elopes To Her Ex, Jilted Husband Fights To Have Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.